Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 86 to 102 of 121

Thread: Victor Martinez, Jon Delarosa & Juan Morel Train Arms - Part 1 & 2!

  1. #86
    Behemoth The Dark Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    1,231
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JUAN-DIESEL View Post
    No way I was 232 when I got my pro card and I was 250 at the New York pro my legs were much improved at the last New York Pro and this year they will be even more improved I can show my update pictures of 2011 compared to 2013 and big difference. One of my first compliments by everyone when I got if stage at the New York pro was my legs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Dawn View Post
    14 Juan Morel

    good structure as well but lighter in leg dep
    full chest
    crowd fav
    harder than last show

    alpha
    should be a top call out
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Juan Morel also huge crowd favorite bigger than last year hams great, quads could be bigger chest, delts, back, arms all massive condition is right on.
    Fair enough.
    HOPE THIS HELPS

  2. #87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
    Fair enough.
    They were improved could the have been bigger yes!! I feel this year they will Match my upper much better

  3. #88
    Forum Legend RockyIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Miami,Florida
    Posts
    39,563
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JUAN-DIESEL View Post
    No way I was 232 when I got my pro card and I was 250 at the New York pro my legs were much improved at the last New York Pro and this year they will be even more improved I can show my update pictures of 2011 compared to 2013 and big difference. One of my first compliments by everyone when I got if stage at the New York pro was my legs.
    lol...EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING...the new Juan would eat the old Juan for breakfast. I dont know what pics Darknight was looking at
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

  4. #89
    Behemoth The Dark Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    1,231
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JUAN-DIESEL View Post
    They were improved could the have been bigger yes!! I feel this year they will Match my upper much better
    Great to hear. KILL IT!
    HOPE THIS HELPS

  5. #90
    IFBB PRO Jon Delarosa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    westchester,ny
    Posts
    1,873

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul k View Post
    Fucking hell, just watched these vids for the first time. Christ, Jon's put some serious timber on!
    Lol thanks buddy! Looking to be my biggest and best this spring!

  6. #91

    Default

    Thought you looked Good Jon! Juan well he looks like hes been eating too much JUNK food as I know he likes to do

  7. #92
    Forum Legend RockyIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Miami,Florida
    Posts
    39,563
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JUAN-DIESEL View Post
    to funny!! i will def make sure to improve my form!
    Juan, have you ever considered doing some isolation work for forearms? If I had to be super critical I would say that is one body part on you that has a lot of room for improvement...i know Jon and Vic have freaky forearms but I think that if you could beef them up a little more they will balance out your overall look more...just a suggestion
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

  8. #93

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    Juan, have you ever considered doing some isolation work for forearms? If I had to be super critical I would say that is one body part on you that has a lot of room for improvement...i know Jon and Vic have freaky forearms but I think that if you could beef them up a little more they will balance out your overall look more...just a suggestion
    I hate my forearms i'm very conscious of them especially since i'm around Jon all the time he has some insane forarms.. i use to train them in the past and they never grew.. but lately i been thinking about starting to train them again and give it another shot

  9. #94
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    72,478

    Default

    Jon has those Popeye forearms like Lee Priest that insert right up at the wrist.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  10. #95
    Forum Legend RockyIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Miami,Florida
    Posts
    39,563
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JUAN-DIESEL View Post
    I hate my forearms i'm very conscious of them especially since i'm around Jon all the time he has some insane forarms.. i use to train them in the past and they never grew.. but lately i been thinking about starting to train them again and give it another shot
    i just think that a little more meat in the lower arms will give your overall arm development a more complete look...but then again, noone has ever won a pro show by edging out the competition by an extra inch on their forearms lol
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

  11. #96
    Forum Legend RockyIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Miami,Florida
    Posts
    39,563
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Jon has those Popeye forearms like Lee Priest that insert right up at the wrist.
    Victor dont play either when it comes to forearms, based on this video..and i am glad to see his arms looking very even and balanced again
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

  12. #97
    Behemoth Steve56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,986

    Default

    3 great bodybuilders and all very down to earth...Vic looking huge..Jon and Juan looking bigger then ever good luck this year guys

  13. #98
    Iron Addict Ronnie Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Sunrise, Florida
    Posts
    3,435

    Default

    What's Vic weighing? Looks like he's around 280!

  14. #99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve56 View Post
    3 great bodybuilders and all very down to earth...Vic looking huge..Jon and Juan looking bigger then ever good luck this year guys
    THANK YOU STEVE!!

  15. #100
    Spotter BlueDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    314
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    great videos! all three looking hayooge! juans arms are bigger than ross legs!bwahahaha!!!!!!!! I would love to see a video of you three out strolling the mall or eating dinner and shooting the bull.after a good workout of course!

  16. #101
    Spotter pinovondoom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    145
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Love the new York crew , Always makes me and my girls day when a new NYBB blue comes out or any new videos with John , Juan ,Victor , Marco , Swan and Yeshaira... Toronto doesnt have much of a name in the sport , we only really have Frank WRATH McGrath. All of them seem super nice, down to earth, great ambassadors of our sport.

  17. #102
    Forum Legend RockyIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Miami,Florida
    Posts
    39,563
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    these 3 guys are literally the "best of the best"...one thing is for sure, they always land in the top 4 at any given pro show except for maybe the Mr O
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •