Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Victor Martinez, Jon Delarosa & Juan Morel Train Arms - Part 1 & 2!

Also I think its funny that regular dudes are commenting of these PROS form.. Any one remember that guy called Jason huh. . I dont think dude ever did a negative or full range of motion in his life. Yet hes got crazy development. These guys are pros for a reason. Not saying there perfect and gods among men weve all got room for improvement and looking to refine our technique but to sit here and say what they can or cannot accomplish in the sport just foolish. Weather you think you can, or you think you cant , youre right !!
    NYC
    the greatest city in the world .. good luck to you all !!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDemon View Post
    great videos! all three looking hayooge! juans arms are bigger than ross legs!bwahahaha!!!!!!!! I would love to see a video of you three out strolling the mall or eating dinner and shooting the bull.after a good workout of course!
    Quote Originally Posted by pinovondoom View Post
    Love the new York crew , Always makes me and my girls day when a new NYBB blue comes out or any new videos with John , Juan ,Victor , Marco , Swan and Yeshaira... Toronto doesnt have much of a name in the sport , we only really have Frank WRATH McGrath. All of them seem super nice, down to earth, great ambassadors of our sport.
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    these 3 guys are literally the "best of the best"...one thing is for sure, they always land in the top 4 at any given pro show except for maybe the Mr O
    Thank you guys for the great support we really do appreciate it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ross Erstling View Post
    Do you know me, have you seen me, or are you just making empty judgements? If this were the 80's, I would be on the Olympia stage haha sorry I don't want to look like a mutant.
    Yes you would, mopping up the oil and sweat from the competitors. Come on Ross, do you really think that or are you just being a joker?
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Do you know me, have you seen me, or are you just making empty judgements? If this were the 80's, I would be on the Olympia stage haha sorry I don't want to look like a mutant.
    Fuck I just checked out your avatar, youre right bro You would have been at the 80s olympia.. As an usher checking tickets and seating people
    TICKERS PLEASE LET ME SEE THOSE TICKETS !! NO ONE GETS IN WITHOUT A TICKET.. HEY DID YOU CHECK THAT GUYS TICKET !!!!

Mr. O in the 1980's - Lee Haney, Tom Platz, Samir Bannout, Bob Paris, Rich Gaspari, Lee Labrada, Berry DeMey, Al Beckles, Gary Strydom, Mike Christian - sorry Ross, you are smoking crack to think you could stand with those men. You look better than the average guy, but not a fucking chance.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Mr. O in the 1980's - Lee Haney, Tom Platz, Samir Bannout, Bob Paris, Rich Gaspari, Lee Labrada, Berry DeMey, Al Beckles, Gary Strydom, Mike Christian - sorry Ross, you are smoking crack to think you could stand with those men. You look better than the average guy, but not a fucking chance.
    Bob Paris

End debate...
    All I need to do is be me , if you like me great if you don't then move along cause I don't have time for nonsense..... Lil Mama

Come on now guys... Ross is the uncrowned mr olympia of his era........

Yeah he looks better then the average american thats because 70% of americans are considered obese. And if you spend your life in the gym, pumping supplements and gear in your ass you better look better then the average whale.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    that was brutally funny Ron LOL!
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Ross needs to stay out of Denver.

Quote Originally Posted by Jude2 View Post
    Ross needs to stay out of Denver.
    https://www.facebook.com/ross.erstling

Have you even seen me? Tell me what ya think bro...
    -Owner/President, Supreme Sports Enhancements

I've always said you look good. But 1980's Olympian?
    That's like me saying I'm a top National level athlete of today.
    All I need to do is be me , if you like me great if you don't then move along cause I don't have time for nonsense..... Lil Mama

Quote Originally Posted by Trey Dunbar View Post
    I've always said you look good. But 1980's Olympian?
    That's like me saying I'm a top National level athlete of today.
    70's...
    -Owner/President, Supreme Sports Enhancements

70's...
    HOPE THIS HELPS

Quote Originally Posted by tjoe View Post
    Thanks. I have my moments. lol

I recall an article or video with Dave P. that said the arms were a bit different because it's easy for other muscle to take over. He was a big fan of isolation moves with the cables and higher reps to really focus on the arms vs heavy bb curls and close grips etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by tjoe View Post
    Since it seems to be the topic:
    I can't speak for the 3 of these guys but I am willing to bet that they train differently from time to time. Ronnie was one of the only guys that seemed to do the same thing the same way for years and years. Then again, why would he change a damn thing!? lol
    Jay seems to be one of the guys that changes things all the time. I've seen several of his videos. Always noticed how in one video, it's heavy basic stuff. In another it's really squeezing the muscle. In another it's all about pre exhausting, etc.
    To watch 15 minutes of these guys training and think that must be what they do all the time is ridiculous imo. They could say I'm wrong I suppose but I'm just taking a shot in the dark.
    I don't just make replies... I really make replies. I don't just squeeze the muscle... I... nevermind.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Jon, how long does it take for your body to recover from DOMS?
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Of course I have seen your pics. You are at all of the BB boards I belong to. You look pretty good, but not Mr O material.

Banned

It's funny how noone mention Vics gut... holy fucking shit. Its humongous.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast