Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Victor Martinez, Jon Delarosa & Juan Morel Train Arms - Part 1 & 2!

Default Victor Martinez, Jon Delarosa & Juan Morel Train Arms - Part 1 & 2!

This was just awful, not a single CONTRACTION. No attention to the NEGATIVE portion of the rep AT ALL, just watching them do barbell curls made me cringe..cmon fellas..
    -Owner/President, Supreme Sports Enhancements

On certain TRICEP movements, Vic and Jon have solid reps, but JUAN is just awful, and that's why he lacks arm development.

TRAINING is number 1 guys, there is no DIET that will grow huge arms, you have to TRAIN THEM PROPERLY first, THEN FEED. If it never gets properly stimulated, it won't grow, no matter how much food you eat.

Good old school workout!

^^Who cares dude?? They have great genetics, and while I do agree that Juan could do some different things to bring up his arms and legs, I don't think anyone really uses these guys as their model for training other than newbies. Jon is never gonna have a great chest and back and Juan will never have great arms and legs. Its just not in the cards, and don't get me wrong theyre both great bodybuilders. That's why victor is victor, no weakness' really. Juan pushed him in NY but Vic was nowhere near 100%

Damn Jon is looking thick! Definitely added some good size.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ross Erstling View Post
    TRAINING is number 1 guys, there is no DIET that will grow huge arms, you have to TRAIN THEM PROPERLY first, THEN FEED. If it never gets properly stimulated, it won't grow, no matter how much food you eat.
    I'm sure victor will see and take your advice to be as successful as you.

Quote Originally Posted by mfarleypt View Post
    ^^Who cares dude?? They have great genetics, and while I do agree that Juan could do some different things to bring up his arms and legs, I don't think anyone really uses these guys as their model for training other than newbies. Jon is never gonna have a great chest and back and Juan will never have great arms and legs. Its just not in the cards, and don't get me wrong theyre both great bodybuilders. That's why victor is victor, no weakness' really. Juan pushed him in NY but Vic was nowhere near 100%
    thanks for the compliments but i have to disagree. this is bodybuilding. any body part can grow and become thicker and more dense. in my mind, its how your able to connect with that muscle group and learn to contract that muscle group maximally during exercise that will bring that thickness and density to the muscle. your right in the sense that maybe our genetics highlight our stronger body parts but ill bet you will see a difference in both my chest and my back this upcoming season.

I saw jon a few weeks ago there he def put on some size..One of the nicest pro's to..

Quote Originally Posted by Z06 View Post
    Damn Jon is looking thick! Definitely added some good size.
    thanks brother. been working hard!

Quote Originally Posted by swiftriz View Post
    I saw jon a few weeks ago there he def put on some size..One of the nicest pro's to..
    thank you buddy! I'm just blessed to be doing what i love to do.

On certain TRICEP movements, Vic and Jon have solid reps, but JUAN is just awful, and that's why he lacks arm development.
    index.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Delarosa View Post
    thanks for the compliments but i have to disagree. this is bodybuilding. any body part can grow and become thicker and more dense. in my mind, its how your able to connect with that muscle group and learn to contract that muscle group maximally during exercise that will bring that thickness and density to the muscle. your right in the sense that maybe our genetics highlight our stronger body parts but ill bet you will see a difference in both my chest and my back this upcoming season.
    I didn't mean an disrespect whatsoever, I apologize if it came off that way. I should have been more clear. Do I think you can noticeably improve your chest and back(back in particular, chest isn't bad you just have nutty arms) and Juan his arms and legs? Yes absolutely, but will they ever be great? No I don't think so. I hope you prove me wrong though, it will give me hope for my chest and biceps lol. The only person I've seen turn weakness' great was Phil Heath, that's all I'm saying. I also wasn't taking a shot at your training, I actually think you had the best form of the group, which as I said before is a moot point bc whatever you guys are doing is working.

I didn't mean an disrespect whatsoever, I apologize if it came off that way. I should have been more clear. Do I think you can noticeably improve your chest and back(back in particular, chest isn't bad you just have nutty arms) and Juan his arms and legs? Yes absolutely, but will they ever be great? No I don't think so. I hope you prove me wrong though, it will give me hope for my chest and biceps lol. The only person I've seen turn weakness' great was Phil Heath, that's all I'm saying. I also wasn't taking a shot at your training, I actually think you had the best form of the group, which as I said before is a moot point bc whatever you guys are doing is working.

I didn't get any disrespect from your previous post I just felt that improvements can be made to body parts. I'm doing my best to follow in Phil's foot steps and make my weaker body parts strong ones!

I can say that Jon has def made gains to his chest and back and it is much improved.. as far as my legs i been making really good gain every year if you look when i started bodybuilding and compare them evry year they have made impressive gains every year.. as far as my arms they are over 22s far from weak maybe due to me being so wide my arms could be bigger but they are not small at all.

to funny!! i will def make sure to improve my form!

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast