Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Victor Martinez, Jon Delarosa & Juan Morel Train Arms - Part 1 & 2!

Jon, serious mass gains looking solid at 270lbs! Job well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex1247 View Post
    Jon, serious mass gains looking solid at 270lbs! Job well done.
    Thanks buddy!

If only these arm chair warriors knew it's nearly impossible to use "full" range of motion when your bulking or prepping for a show. The pump gets so bad and feels like your skin is gonna rip it's hard to curl a 20 lb dumbell when I bulk up. I could only imagine Jon and Juan.

Awesome progress Jon and Juan

Juan

you need to get leg advice from Ross.... this is how you grow em... but do NOT ask him for a pic of them they are too masterfully balanced and massive to unveil just yet...

IG/Contact: PhilViz
    Prep:*Serious competitors ONLY!

Quote Originally Posted by TooPowerful4u View Post

Juan

you need to get leg advice from Ross.... this is how you grow em... but do NOT ask him for a pic of them they are too masterfully balanced and massive to unveil just yet...

oh and jon make sure you get some chest and back advice from Ross and maybe one day you will earn a pro ca....errr... wait a minute....

Juan

Lmao!! This is to funny!! I will try this tomorrow when I train legs

Quote Originally Posted by FLIP View Post
    If only these arm chair warriors knew it's nearly impossible to use "full" range of motion when your bulking or prepping for a show. The pump gets so bad and feels like your skin is gonna rip it's hard to curl a 20 lb dumbell when I bulk up. I could only imagine Jon and Juan.

Awesome progress Jon and Juan
    Thank you brother!! I got my weight up to 295 this year last year my heaviest was 270, just as lean. I can't wait to get onstage and show all my improvements.. Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by JUAN-DIESEL View Post
    Lmao!! This is to funny!! I will try this tomorrow when I train legs
    careful cell phone and leg press multitasking is difficult. requires mind muscle mind bicep ear drum neutal connection. extremely difficult to master... make sure u switch arms u hold the cell in every few reps so one side doesnt get bigger than the other and physiologically balance is from the ears so you could lose your footing and drop the leg press if kept to one ear too long... i mean COME ON thats 3 plates per side!

Juan

LOOOOOOL Phil good find ,that's one serious douche and he tells pros how to train ,didn't he got own like 30x already by other MD members ??? and still keeps coming and giving advices
    Anyhow,MD huge thanks for this vid !!!!!! keep 'em coming please ,glad to see train all 3 together .Wish those vids could be done the way such as MHP NYBB with bit personal stuff ,lifestyles etc ,

Forum Leader: Training Journals tjoe's Avatar

OK, 2 things:
    1 - I love the idea of the OHExt right into the kickbacks. Have to try that one.
    2 - Jay is the shit so no disrespect to him what so ever, but, I wish Vic had won the '07 O like he deserved. Always been a fan of his physique and would be cool to call him Mr. O.

Good luck to all 3 of you this year in your up coming events!
    4-6-13 100% RAW Powerlifting/ALL RAW Powerlifting
    Open 242 (weighed 235) 534.6/385.8/644.8 T = 1565.2

oh and jon make sure you get some chest and back advice from Ross and maybe one day you will earn a pro ca....errr... wait a minute....
    Lmao! Cold blooded!http://youtu.be/APgrUnNQPQw

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    I can see why more guys DONT post vids b/c when they do arm chair internet warriors tell them how bad their form is.....LMAO!!! If it works for them so be it....Im not even 1/4 their size but i dont do full reps for my arms, works for me so why change?
    Dude....shut up. You're 5'6 and weigh 250 while lean....

You're a house.
    All I need to do is be me , if you like me great if you don't then move along cause I don't have time for nonsense..... Lil Mama

Ross has hair but none of Juan, Jon and Victor has so..... he wins.
    DlewBolsenviciousVSILBB23RMBvillanEvanCentopaniAri esGeorgeForemanRules

great stuff: amazing video quality (thank god there's no black and white) and good intense training!

although i prefer lighter weight, more precise execution and a little more exercise description/random talk, like the ones featuring kai and victor from a few years ago:

too bad the quality of those footage wasn't great, because i believe those are the most entertaining arm training videos (probably best overall, not only arms') ever shot!

all in all, thanks to md for this and looking forward to the next chapters, hoping there will be a video series featuring all the bodyparts.

Quote Originally Posted by falpis View Post
    great stuff: amazing video quality (thank god there's no black and white) and good intense training!

although i prefer lighter weight, more precise execution and a little more exercise description/random talk, like the ones featuring kai and victor from a few years ago:

too bad the quality of those footage wasn't great, because i believe those are the most entertaining arm training videos (probably best overall, not only arms') ever shot!

all in all, thanks to md for this and looking forward to the next chapters, hoping there will be a video series featuring all the bodyparts.

great feedback here!!! Adam has some awesome videos!
    Dream big and work hard!

Quote Originally Posted by Del Toro View Post
    great feedback here!!! Adam has some awesome videos!
    if this "adam" is the one who also shot akim williams' last md videos, then props to him because the video quality of his filming is unmatched in the bbing industry and his style is great.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast