Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 90

Thread: Lukas Osladil Allies with George Farah for 2014

  1. #1
    Administrator Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    noisserped
    Posts
    17,752
    Gender
    Male

    Default Lukas Osladil Allies with George Farah for 2014


  2. #2

    Default

    Awesome! It's crazy that Lukas makes 212... must have hollow bones.
    www.ShelbyStarnes.com
    TrueNutrition.com Athlete -Coupon code SHELBY and save!

  3. #3

    Default

    It's crazy that Flex, and Jose and Kevin do too. Offseason you'd think they were 270 up close.

  4. #4
    Barbarian falpis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    milano, italy
    Posts
    625
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    good move for both of them.
    the guy has potential, although the 212 division is becoming more and more stacked.

  5. #5
    Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Holiday, Florida
    Posts
    66,088

    Default

    He has some "risque" pics on line
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

  6. #6
    Iron Addict mfarleypt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    jersey
    Posts
    2,289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby.Starnes View Post
    Awesome! It's crazy that Lukas makes 212... must have hollow bones.
    I thought the same thing, he's a bit taller than the average 212 guy too. He turned pro as HW too right?

  7. #7
    Forum Legend RockyIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Miami,Florida
    Posts
    39,571
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    He has some "risque" pics on line
    Kai Greene type of stuff?
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

  8. #8
    Juggernaut
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,590
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    He has some "risque" pics on line
    You're not the only one who likes butt Mike!!

  9. #9
    Freak of Nature
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    12,278
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    He has some "risque" pics on line
    You are a liberal snitch

  10. #10
    Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Holiday, Florida
    Posts
    66,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
    You are a liberal snitch
    lmao!!!!! dont blame me....they were all on Getbig. Those bastards are like the TMZ of bbing!
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

  11. #11
    Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Holiday, Florida
    Posts
    66,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jags93 View Post
    You're not the only one who likes butt Mike!!
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

  12. #12
    Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Holiday, Florida
    Posts
    66,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    Kai Greene type of stuff?
    Ummm, he is more of a bottom
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

  13. #13
    Freak of Nature
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    12,278
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    lmao!!!!! dont blame me....they were all on Getbig. Those bastards are like the TMZ of bbing!
    lol, this ain't get big though. Thinking you might be a government informant or sumpthing claiming to be a dope smoking brotha. If people start getting popped around here as we get closer to your competition this may be a clue. If I shared all the stuff I hear in confidence about various guys it would make some heads spin. Some of us aren't instigators trying to turn people out though or get shot

  14. #14
    Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Holiday, Florida
    Posts
    66,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
    lol, this ain't get big though. Thinking you might be a government informant or sumpthing claiming to be a dope smoking brotha. If people start getting popped around here as we get closer to your competition this may be a clue. If I shared all the stuff I hear in confidence about various guys it would make some heads spin. Some of us aren't instigators trying to turn people out though.
    Less competition for me!

    If someone wanted to right a tell all book about the shady side of bbing ta LOT of people would be in trouble.

    Just dont pose or do anything on video you dont want t be seen. Id love to do porn, but that shit would be posted all on MD and Getbig!!!
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

  15. #15
    Freak of Nature
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    12,278
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    My first job at 15 (nearly 40yrs ago) was at a dinner theater in Jacksonville, Florida. The majority of the actors and actresses were gay. With appeals cases over gay marriage becoming increasingly upheld in the U.S. Supreme Court and the reality that todays' children have easily accessible porn and gay clubs, etc in school its only taboo for the sheltered old timers. Heck you even promote pornography as forum leader. Not sure if your values are that this stuff is bad, which is why you like it or something else? Or is gay porn bad, but straight porn okay?

    Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    Less competition for me!
    If someone wanted to right a tell all book about the shady side of bbing ta LOT of people would be in trouble.
    Just dont pose or do anything on video you dont want t be seen. Id love to do porn, but that shit would be posted all on MD and Getbig!!!

  16. #16

    Default

    Depthless and hardness are not at issue. This is for Ron- the Parisean Tango even with the opposite sex is somewhat avant guard- The images are easily viewed- I suggest MD create some distance

  17. #17
    Forum Legend RockyIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Miami,Florida
    Posts
    39,571
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
    My first job at 15 (nearly 40yrs ago) was at a dinner theater in Jacksonville, Florida. The majority of the actors and actresses were gay. With appeals cases over gay marriage becoming increasingly upheld in the U.S. Supreme Court and the reality that todays' children have easily accessible porn and gay clubs, etc in school its only taboo for the sheltered old timers. Heck you even promote pornography as forum leader. Not sure if your values are that this stuff is bad, which is why you like it or something else? Or is gay porn bad, but straight porn okay?
    all porn is deadly...it.s like a little drop of water that seems so harmless, but give it enough time and it will create a whole bridge to crumble from erosion
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •