Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Aaron Singerman Blackstone Labs Q & A Thread

CEO Prime Nutrition/Blackstone Labs AaronSingerman's Avatar

Default Aaron Singerman Blackstone Labs Q & A Thread

In an effort to get some traffic in the Blackstone Labs (and Prime Nutrition) forums, I am opening myself up to questions! I have no idea if anyone wants to ask me anything or cares what I have to say, but hey, I'm an open book and I'm available! Hit me with your best shot... About products or anything else.
    Come visit www.redcon1.com

Which products from BSL would you recommend that cause the least amount of shutdown?

Quote Originally Posted by bigdealbaby View Post
    Which products from BSL would you recommend that cause the least amount of shutdown?
    I would recommend EPI smash at 2 caps a day. Very mild and I don't believe 4 week would shut you down.

Spotter

Looking at the sliced stack vs the epi smash super stack on your website.

Going in to a cutting run where the overall goal is to make as many lean, dry gains while dropping overall bf% which would you recommend?

I believe the only difference between the two is having two bottles of the SuperTren vs 1bottle of SuperTren & 1bottle of Epi Smash. Is that right?

Quote Originally Posted by -jb- View Post
    Looking at the sliced stack vs the epi smash super stack on your website.

Going in to a cutting run where the overall goal is to make as many lean, dry gains while dropping overall bf% which would you recommend?

I believe the only difference between the two is having two bottles of the SuperTren vs 1bottle of SuperTren & 1bottle of Epi Smash. Is that right?
    This is right. I guess it depends how you plan to use it. If you're doing 4 weeks and have some PH experience I'd suggest the EPI smash stack... That said the benefit of the sliced stack is the super tren isn't methylated so you can take it long.

Hey Aaron...what would you recommend for a starter stack? Not looking for anything harsh on the system. Leaning towards Epismash at least if next to no shutdown. Thanks for the taking the time...appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by big country View Post
    Hey Aaron...what would you recommend for a starter stack? Not looking for anything harsh on the system. Leaning towards Epismash at least if next to no shutdown. Thanks for the taking the time...appreciate it.
    The two I always recommend for beginners are EPI Smash and super trenabol. Both are very effective but mild.

I just ordered the DMZ 3.0 stack with the tren, im hoping for some fantastic results. Worried about the sides though. What should I expect as far as gains and sides?
    My job allows me to break shit without consequences or repercussions!!

I'm prescribed wellbutrin. Will this medication interfere with super tren a bol?

Iv'e heard they work on the same receptors. And can you explain how super tren a bol is mild?

Also I'm thinking this razors edge plus wellbutrin might be amazing.
    Gentlemen, you have two choices: Mamma Mia or Jersey Boys.

Nobody

Quote Originally Posted by AaronSingerman View Post
    In an effort to get some traffic in the Blackstone Labs (and Prime Nutrition) forums, I am opening myself up to questions! I have no idea if anyone wants to ask me anything or cares what I have to say, but hey, I'm an open book and I'm available! Hit me with your best shot... About products or anything else.
    Cool, just came across this gem. My question is do you know of any supplements that can decrease SHBG levels. I like the idea of D-aspartic acid supplements, and looks like there are scientific studies to support its role in increasing both testosterone and estrogen levels. My worry would be that if it also increases estrogen, doesn't estrogen stimulate greater SHBG production in the liver?--so that D-aspartic acid might end up raising total testosterone levels, but ultimately reduce free testosterone.

So guess this is the long way of asking if there's anyway you know of to decrease SHBG levels? Would like to give D-aspartic acid a shot, but not before I get the SHBG and estrogen thing figured out. Thanks for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by made_man View Post
    Cool, just came across this gem. My question is do you know of any supplements that can decrease SHBG levels. I like the idea of D-aspartic acid supplements, and looks like there are scientific studies to support its role in increasing both testosterone and estrogen levels. My worry would be that if it also increases estrogen, doesn't estrogen stimulate greater SHBG production in the liver?--so that D-aspartic acid might end up raising total testosterone levels, but ultimately reduce free testosterone.

So guess this is the long way of asking if there's anyway you know of to decrease SHBG levels? Would like to give D-aspartic acid a shot, but not before I get the SHBG and estrogen thing figured out. Thanks for your time.
    that is a great question and well written i too would like to know this...... also for some someone who has only taken superdmz for 4 weeks what would u dose epi smash and super tren at

Hi Aaron,

Loved the opportunity to sell BSL in Aus while we could. (I'm a retailer)

I understand PL no longer distribute for you.

Are you looking at finding another supplier here in Aus? There are plenty, some better than others. A few of your products were compliant, seems like a shame to not pursue the market further here.

GameofInches is a fictional character and anything GameofInches says is fiction.

Since this year's prohormone ban, what are the top 2 most powerful products you still have for gaining size and strength?
    "Strongman is an external view of how pissed off I really am at the world."

Quote Originally Posted by AaronSingerman View Post
    okay.
    Why don't you test your products to make sure the label say whats exactly in the product? A lot of people are skeptical of your companies. testing will make sure all is good. so when will we see testing results of your products from your companies?
    -Mater

-Mater

Aaron what exactly does your foot weigh?