Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Dexter Jackson Update: Leg Workout with Team Blade

Default Dexter Jackson Update: Leg Workout with Team Blade

Freak of Nature

tough job he has lol

Freak of Nature

Quote Originally Posted by B-Neva View Post
    tough job he has lol

lol, most all trainers have this problem nowadays as most competitors are still women. As Dexter said though he prefers training women not only because he has a good eye for getting them in shape, but they LISTEN. Men tend to be much more difficult to work with I've found from experience doing what I do.

Good for Dexter and Gale! All around good people.

Freak of Nature

Asked them both about "why don't you grow the team even larger" considering guys would be lined up to train with Mr. Olympia as with contests promoted by various supplement lines with sponsored high profile pros like Dexter, but they have so much going on and are very family oriented too that they just don't have time and want to be hands on with their athletes rather than incorporate a bunch of other trainers in their company as their brand is very much centered around Dexter himself and his philosophies. We will have a video up in a few weeks of Dexter Jackson training with his 6'5" son who plays arena football.
    That said he is very much looking for customer feedback on his supplement line with three products launching this weekend at the LA Fit Expo. He developed the products tasting each one and overseeing the formulations to his satisfaction.

Quote Originally Posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
    lol, most all trainers have this problem nowadays as most competitors are still women. As Dexter said though he prefers training women not only because he has a good eye for getting them in shape, but they LISTEN. Men tend to be much more difficult to work with I've found from experience doing what I do.
    I would beg to differ, but I do appreciate that you have a lot of experience. The coaches I know tend to say that women complain a ton heading into competition about the difficulties of dieting. Men seem more capable psychologically to handle that particular rigor of this sport. I'm sure women do listen better, and men tend to be more maverick and unlikely to be ruled. But the coaches I know (who are IFBB pros) say their women clients are a nightmare heading into shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Julienne_Salad View Post
    I would beg to differ, but I do appreciate that you have a lot of experience. The coaches I know tend to say that women complain a ton heading into competition about the difficulties of dieting. Men seem more capable psychologically to handle that particular rigor of this sport. I'm sure women do listen better, and men tend to be more maverick and unlikely to be ruled. But the coaches I know (who are IFBB pros) say their women clients are a nightmare heading into shows.

I think he means with training them in the gym about men complaining about one thing or the other or mens ego way higher than a woman. Honestly though I still say women would suck to train 9 times out of 10. I have met a couple who were all game for a good one. If you have a group of women they work harder together than one by themselves also.
    B-NEVA-"You should have fingered the judges like the MPD guy, he won his pro card his next show!"

Quote Originally Posted by Julienne_Salad View Post
    Ok let's refraise that.. Maybe it's because of my accompliments and all the years I've been competing that my girls look up to me and don't want to disappoint me.. I know thats how I am when I train with Charles Glass.. Being that he has trained a few legends, so yeah I don't want to disappoint him which is why I give it all I got every time he trains me.. I don't know about other trainers but my clients normally aren't nightmares because when you get them in the best shape of their lives for their first show.. They then seem to relax/trust and put everything in their coaches hands.. Just what I've experienced.. Maybe different for others trainers or teams..

Great video Dex. Looking forward to checking out your supplement line at the Fitness Expo in L.A. this weekend. Will you be at the Blade Nutrition booth at a particular time on Saturday and/or Sunday? Thanks.

man, i am jealous with all the women that dexter work with....mmmm, some were hot and others were good. not to complain about it, but overall - these women did a great job. lol

We all know Dexter loves the girls. Man he needs to help the poor girl he is spotting with the light orange pants. Her form while squatting is all bending from the waist. Hello low back.

Quote Originally Posted by blademan60 View Post
    Ok let's refraise that.. Maybe it's because of my accompliments and all the years I've been competing that my girls look up to me and don't want to disappoint me.. I know thats how I am when I train with Charles Glass.. Being that he has trained a few legends, so yeah I don't want to disappoint him which is why I give it all I got every time he trains me.. I don't know about other trainers but my clients normally aren't nightmares because when you get them in the best shape of their lives for their first show.. They then seem to relax/trust and put everything in their coaches hands.. Just what I've experienced.. Maybe different for others trainers or teams..
    Dex is cool as a breeze. Much success bro.
    Last edited by majrminer; January 25th, 2014 at 12:48 AM.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Shit if I was trained by Dexter id listen to EVERY word!
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs