Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: PBW's 10th Year Begins! -- Who's Ready to Make Their Move? (Monday)

Default PBW's 10th Year Begins! -- Who's Ready to Make Their Move? (Monday)

PBW's 10th Year Begins -- Who's Ready to Make Their Move? (Monday)

The 10th Year of PBW RADIO begins on Monday as bodybuilding's longest running multimedia production kicks off a new season, right here at MD. With the Arnold Classic less than a month away, this week's "season premiere" show takes a look at the NEW CROP of top contenders, as we look to determine WHO IS READY TO MAKE THEIR MOVE? -- Presented by the MD STORE, the 10th season of PBW gets underway on Monday at 8pm ET.

Centopani? Winklaar? Kuclo? Cedric? -- Can One of them steal Columbus?

Show Will Be Available "On-Demand" All Week, beginning at 8pm ET Monday at:
    http://store.musculardevelopment.com/pbw (Courtesy of the MD Store)

More info at www.PBWRadio.com

Wow. 10 years. I still remember when Kamali went on the show and went after Shawn Ray.
    As far as "Who's Next?" my money would be on Winklaar. That guy could easily win the Arnold.
    Rob
    I build websites for bodybuilders, fitness/figure, and more!

great way to start the new season. On the subject of who's next, i have to agree with flashrob. I truly believe roelly will get this one.
    Hard work + Dedication= MORE MUSCLE.(and haters)

CEO Prime Nutrition/Blackstone Labs AaronSingerman's Avatar

The best radio show.
    Come visit www.redcon1.com

All of those 4 will have incredible 2014. And Kolumbus? No idea line-up is amazing.
    Lance Armstrong is a winner.
    Chael Sonnen to be next president.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronSingerman View Post
    The best radio show.
    Thanks Aaron....and congrats on the success of BOTH of your supp companies.

On the topic of Columbus, I honestly can't recall an Arnold Classic with SO MANY possibilities. Roelly is a legit contender. Cedric's early photos have been impressive. Rhoden will be ready, as always. And than there's Branch, the only guy in the lineup who has actually won in Columbus. And, if that isn't enough to consider, what happens if Evan dials it in.....or if Brandon Curry gives us the "good version" of Brandon? --- But, make no mistake about it, the real PRESSURE is on Wolf. As I wrote in MD this month, WOLF NEEDS TO WIN a major title. It's time! -- Looking forward to getting back on the air on Monday.....for Year #10.

Agreed. I enjoyed last year's Arnold, but it was Dex and then everyone else. It will be exciting to see some real competition this year.

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Wolf Rhoden Evan!

CEO Prime Nutrition/Blackstone Labs AaronSingerman's Avatar

Don't sleep on BPAK.
    Come visit www.redcon1.com

Congrats on ur 10th anniversary Dan and wishing you another 10.
    Thanks a lot for the shout out about my show. I should have told you that it was held in Vegas and not So Cal thou. Brand new show that Jon Lindsay had this year in Vegas.

Quote Originally Posted by MADMAX6 View Post
    Congrats on ur 10th anniversary Dan and wishing you another 10
    Thanks Dave! You guys over at "Team Cutler" have been a BIG part of these 10 years. -- Keep sending over that Venice Beach INSIDE SCOOP!! I'll come out and see you guys soon.
    For those who missed the season premiere, the MD Store has the replay at: http://store.musculardevelopment.com/pbw

You got it buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    Wolf Rhoden Evan!
    I'm going to say : Rhoden 1st - too much overall muscularity and awesome shape right now. He's a lot bigger now then most realize due to his overall balanced physique. 2nd will be close between Evan, Wolf and Roelly Winklaar. I would have to give Evan the node for 2nd ,Roelly for a close 3rd and Wolf in 4th perhaps Branch in 5th. FYI, there is a lot of respect shared by me and other fans when it comes to Branch Warren. I'd love to see him in winning form one more time , but I fear his various injuries and years of hard banging on the iron has left him at 80-90% of his former best.
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Solomon View Post
    Thanks Dave! You guys over at "Team Cutler" have been a BIG part of these 10 years. -- Keep sending over that Venice Beach INSIDE SCOOP!! I'll come out and see you guys soon.
    For those who missed the season premiere, the MD Store has the replay at: http://store.musculardevelopment.com/pbw
    I missed the Mon live broadcast but will be sure to listen to it, later today after I workout. Dan, I'm a huge fan and loyal listener of PBW. Makes me feel like a young buck again, just starting bodybuilding whenever I listen. Thanks for your efforts.
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    I'm going to say : Rhoden 1st - too much overall muscularity and awesome shape right now. He's a lot bigger now then most realize due to his overall balanced physique. 2nd will be close between Evan, Wolf and Roelly Winklaar. I would have to give Evan the node for 2nd ,Roelly for a close 3rd and Wolf in 4th perhaps Branch in 5th. FYI, there is a lot of respect shared by me and other fans when it comes to Branch Warren. I'd love to see him in winning form one more time , but I fear his various injuries and years of hard banging on the iron has left him at 80-90% of his former best.
    Wolfs Show to lose after Looking great at The Olympia! One thing for Sure I am going to have the best time ever in Columbus with the 212 and Men's Open! Let The Expo Madnes Begin!

Nice Show Dan!
    Congrats on 10 Years, seems like yesterday when we talked about PBW Concept!

SR