Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Long term effects of supplements

Default Long term effects of supplements

I've been using cell tech for a year straight is there any long term effects from doing this could this harm my body kidneys or anything like that? I tend to urinate alot from drinking it also and it's kind of a pain in the ass. I lowered my protein intake and I've seen a doctor so it's not any other medical condition

You should cycle all supplements. You are not going to have any trouble using creatine longterm unless you have a medical problem.

The only side effect that may occur is Cell Tech might put a hole in your bank account.

Creatine has been studied long term and is safe. I believe there was a study that followed people on it for like 5 or 10 years.. I forget which.

Quote Originally Posted by Apex23 View Post
    You should cycle all supplements. You are not going to have any trouble using creatine longterm unless you have a medical problem.

The only side effect that may occur is Cell Tech might put a hole in your bank account.
    LOL...and a big gut with all that sugar, unless you're on insulin there's a lot of low sugar (there's even with no sugar like Cellmass by BSN) creatines with better transport systems and not as expensive.