Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Protein Powders

Forum Leader: Politics & Religion The Celt's Avatar

Default Protein Powders

Any independent studies out there on who has the best and most efficient powder on the market now?
    “War is peace.
    Freedom is slavery.
    Ignorance is strength.”
    ― George Orwell

Not that I know of. But I know muscle feat and dymatize both have really good protein powders. Dymatize is recommended and mentioned basically around every bodybuilidng fourm.

Quote Originally Posted by Google&Pubmed View Post
    Not that I know of. But I know muscle feat and dymatize both have really good protein powders. Dymatize is recommended and mentioned basically around every bodybuilidng fourm.
    Dymatize is a good one but I also believe it is that brand that has genetically modified soybean oil in it. Check the label. I made an post on MD about that some time ago.
    Political correctness is America's way to bully others.

Quote Originally Posted by DEADn View Post
    Dymatize is a good one but I also believe it is that brand that has genetically modified soybean oil in it. Check the label. I made an post on MD about that some time ago.
    They do! As do 99% of other protein powders they just decide to label it. Also, you don't think the soy lecithin in every protein is GMO? Common bro no one monitors these products that's why it's a crap shoot

pretty sure if you live in the States and buy from trueprotein.com you won't get screwed over quality wise.

Quote Originally Posted by ritch View Post
    pretty sure if you live in the States and buy from trueprotein.com you won't get screwed over quality wise.
    Best advice right thur

Quote Originally Posted by FLIP View Post
    They do! As do 99% of other protein powders they just decide to label it. Also, you don't think the soy lecithin in every protein is GMO? Common bro no one monitors these products that's why it's a crap shoot
    I am not concerned about the soy stuff per se because if it is in the powder it is in small amounts. But to see it labeled as genetically modified? That product is the only one I have seen it on though and I have experimented with a number of protein powders to see how they taste and react in my system.

My main product is Optimum Pro Complex because it mixes very well and tastes very well. My wife also loves it and I get it for her as well. Her body doesn't like milk very much. Food comes before it though. I use it as a snack and sometimes drink it after a workout if I don't have food available.

You said no one monitors these products. Scary thing isn't it? Makes you wonder if what is on the label is truly what is in the product.
    Political correctness is America's way to bully others.

RockyIII and me use THIS----->Probolic1=2014.jpg we found it works very well with our bodies
    MY KING OF KINGS

Mass Monster GeorgeForemanRules's Avatar

So it makes you fat?
    Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

I like the Dymatize, iSatori Eat Smart and GAT Supertein .... as far as independent studies...not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by ritch View Post

As much as I love them their shipping price is insane and they never lower them. I order flavoring from them and pay $10-$12 shipping while every other major supplement store you can order 10-20lbs of products and only pay $5-$8.

Proteinfactory is really good also and they provide a 3rd party lab test with each protein that is being ordered. No joke. Look at their site.

Also some guy did bunch of protein factory tests and went on Dr. OZ and you can sign up to view them for 24hours for free. I remember my mom telling me about it and I looked it up. Some very known companies had some miss-label and other products in them.

NutraBio is one of the top lines.

Little Guy

What do you guys think of gasparis precision protein?

Species nutrition , Isolyze . Excellent stuff
    Out Of Pain Comes Glory

Heard isolyze was good quality. I stick with dymatize iso 100 and syntrax nectar. Both good quality isolates

Banned

Egg whites.

Little Guy

I wanted to start a new thread, but I guess I can't yet. Apologies if it's not really relevant to this thread, but I have a question.

Because I've started the paleo diet, I have to avoid whey (and all dairy products) - but I don't know anybody in real life who uses anyhting but whey protein. I mean most people use whey as a synonym for protein powder in general lol... So my question is, are non-whey protein powders legit? I've been looking around and I think an egg-based protien powder like one of these is my best option cause I don't want to go with some weitrd vegan hemp stuff lol. I just want to make sure that this stuf actually works, I mean there must be a reason that EVERYONE uses whey... if it ain't broke don't fix it, right? Could somebody give me some advice if the egg protein I linked will work as well as whey? THanks a lot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast