Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Protein Powders

There are some beef based protein isolate powders. I have used them but I did not really like the taste. They mixed well, though, and unless they are lying on the label they are pretty good nutritionally. I think the brand was Carnivore.
    SarmsSearch Head Rep - Use discount code BEAST30 for 30% your entire order!

Little Guy

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf View Post
    I wanted to start a new thread, but I guess I can't yet. Apologies if it's not really relevant to this thread, but I have a question.

Because I've started the paleo diet, I have to avoid whey (and all dairy products) - but I don't know anybody in real life who uses anyhting but whey protein. I mean most people use whey as a synonym for protein powder in general lol... So my question is, are non-whey protein powders legit? I've been looking around and I think an egg-based protien powder like one of these is my best option cause I don't want to go with some weitrd vegan hemp stuff lol. I just want to make sure that this stuf actually works, I mean there must be a reason that EVERYONE uses whey... if it ain't broke don't fix it, right? Could somebody give me some advice if the egg protein I linked will work as well as whey? THanks a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by cybrsage View Post
    There are some beef based protein isolate powders. I have used them but I did not really like the taste. They mixed well, though, and unless they are lying on the label they are pretty good nutritionally. I think the brand was Carnivore.
    Thanks for your reply. Beef is a really interesting idea and I don't think I'd mind the taste to be honest. If anything.. I mean I love steak haha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12