Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NYBB Blue Episode 7 - Leaving a Legacy

Default NYBB Blue Episode 7 - Leaving a Legacy

Another great chapter. Love the candid moments. Great stuff.

Freak of Nature Lorenzo Marinčić's Avatar

laughed pretty hard at her reaction haha

btw when they were talking about points, it's much harder than "it used to be" becuase you can't place just once top 3 and qualify but several times...

Let's get Episode 8 rolling.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Wow!!!! Very inspiring words from Marco, about life and family! I didn't follow him in the past, but I became a fan today. Good luck to Marco and his wife Yeshaira!

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Good shit as usual!
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Good job Mike P.
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    Good job Mike P.
    Thanks Rock!
    Check out my redesigned video samples page!
    http://mikepulcinella.com/portfolio.htm

Spotter

I have new found respect for Marco and Jon. Marco's words of wisdom hit home, he is wise before his time!
    Jon is also a very grounded, smart dude well beyond his years.
    I've been showing this vid to non BB friends and family to show just how smart, well thought out, displined and driven we are.
    The IFBB, the fans and the industry are lucky to have these guys!
    And thanks Mike for putting this all together for us to see. As always 2nd to none!

There needs to be more series like this. Really lets you get to see the non-meathead side of the bb world. Jon is definitely becoming one of my fav pros. Dude seems as humble as they come, a ton of respect for that guy. Nice vid Mike P

This series is just unbelievable. I really loved every episode of it. Really great words said by Marco in the last one. You wanna do something to be remembered. You want your kids to be telling story of their dad instead of taking someone else as a new dad.

I really wish and hope they make more series like that

Quote Originally Posted by mike pulcinella View Post
    Thanks Rock!
    Look forward to more of these vids...I really like the NY-based IFBB crew under MHP
    JESUS THE CHRIST

I'm sorry to say that we won't be continuing with this series right now.

It was way too much work for one man to try and follow so many athletes and intertwine their stories each month, but more than that, it simply was not getting the views we needed to justify the incredible amount of time I was spending on this.

I thank all of you that liked and supported this series. It was one of the strangest experiences that I've had since I started creating videos. The comments about NYBB were almost universally positive...you know how RARE that is on the internet!! But not many people were watching it. Or they weren't sharing it. Or something. I can't explain it.

So anyway, I'm sure we will have a lot more fun and interesting videos for you in the coming months. We're not stopping completely, we're just working on shorter form videos for a while.
    Check out my redesigned video samples page!
    http://mikepulcinella.com/portfolio.htm

It was way too much work for one man to try and follow so many athletes and intertwine their stories each month, but more than that, it simply was not getting the views we needed to justify the incredible amount of time I was spending on this.

I thank all of you that liked and supported this series. It was one of the strangest experiences that I've had since I started creating videos. The comments about NYBB were almost universally positive...you know how RARE that is on the internet!! But not many people were watching it. Or they weren't sharing it. Or something. I can't explain it.

So anyway, I'm sure we will have a lot more fun and interesting videos for you in the coming months. We're not stopping completely, we're just working on shorter form videos for a while.
    understandable...maybe you could zero in on just one of them and follow his journey as he/she gets ready for competition...I think you have done that with Vic in the past, but not with the newer NY IFBB pros
    JESUS THE CHRIST

it just wanst consistend enough, 2-3 months inbetween episodes.

Mike are you following Vic with his prep for the Arnold as you did in the past?

That is my only criticism is that their were too many characters to follow.
    I think if you just focused on victor, john and marco people would of connected with the characters more.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast