Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Evan Centopani Cooks Breakfast & Visits the MD Forum

Default Evan Centopani Cooks Breakfast & Visits the MD Forum

Oh my god... Lorenzo will hate me after that shout out from Evan
    Lance Armstrong is a winner.
    Chael Sonnen to be next president.

Love watching the Evan videos, probably the most coolest down to earth BB's today.

Good video. It is interesting that Evan mentioned digesting of egg whites and wheat (that was in the last video in the supermarket) because I have identical views. Also I don't digest brown rice.
    I wish you made video where you talk about general health supplements like fish oil, CoQ10 etc.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshH View Post
    Love watching the Evan videos, probably the most coolest down to earth BB's today.
    By far. I give him a hard time sometimes but he is miles above any other bodybuilder when it comes to his character. We are lucky to have a guy like Evan in our sport.

Quote Originally Posted by guruhonza View Post
    Oh my god... Lorenzo will hate me after that shout out from Evan
    That was pretty cool. He also gave pistolthedon reason to keep posting here for the next 2 or 3 years lol

hands down coolest guy in the sport

Like others I would like to compliment Evan for the way he conducts himself and represent the sport. Like Jay he comes across as a very smart guy who thinks carefully about the position which he is in and how he can best represent the sport. It is these types of persons who are the only ones that could bring about a greater understanding of bodybuilding to the mainstream, like Arnold started it all back in 1977 with Pumping Iron. Therefore, guys like Evan should be used for tv appearances, tv documentaries etc. Being on MD is great in itself, but Evan has something which could take him further both during his career as a bb and also the day when he is no longer on stage in trunks showing shredded glutes.

Question for Evan: I always hear you speak on how such and such digest for you, how did you kinda "learn" to distinguish that? I mean honestly, I never notice much difference in "digestion" on anything I eat.
    A standard is set when performance is taken to a new level.

Evans kitchen is pimp as fuck, digging the subway tile splash back

Quote Originally Posted by MEAT ROCKET View Post
    Question for Evan: I always hear you speak on how such and such digest for you, how did you kinda "learn" to distinguish that? I mean honestly, I never notice much difference in "digestion" on anything I eat.
    Maybe you're just one lucky SoaB and you digest everything well. I fart like crazy when I eat lentils or milk/cottage cheese... sometimes my belly get bloated after eating those.
    Lance Armstrong is a winner.
    Chael Sonnen to be next president.

If you feel bloated as hell after meals or when you gotta go to often or fart every 5 minutes - I think they are the most common indicators. I tried digestive enzymes, probiotics etc. but there is couple of things that I can't eat. Who would have thought that brown rice which seems to be generally healthier and has lower IG index can be harder for someone to digest. It took me like 2 years to figure it out - I tried cooking it longer, washing it, bought the rice cooker, changed practically everything else in my diet and then finally at some point bought jasmine or basmati rice and was shocked that it agrees with me much better.
    Maybe you digest everything well if you don't notice the difference and if so you are really lucky. Sorry if I answered for Evan - not my intention just throwing my .02 cents.

You never get heartburn or feel bloated from eating certain things?

Freak of Nature

Good question because I am the same way. I can go eat shitty McDonald's, go train and feel fine

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

A Bodybuilder with A sense Of Humor! Now that's Impressive!

Evan is one of the greatest guys in sport.I watch every one of his videos because such a nice guy and explain things so simply so everyone can understand them.And one more thin this guy is so down to the earth !!!RESPECT FOR EVAN !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unchained View Post
    Good video. It is interesting that Evan mentioned digesting of egg whites and wheat (that was in the last video in the supermarket) because I have identical views. Also I don't digest brown rice.
    I wish you made video where you talk about general health supplements like fish oil, CoQ10 etc.
    It's good to know that you find that interesting! I'll have to remember that for the future.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast