Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jon Delarosa Update - 9.5 Weeks Out from the Arnold Classic Brazil 2014

Quote Originally Posted by JUAN-DIESEL View Post
    Trust me Mike you have to see him In person. Jon is huge he has put on a Ton of mass this year I think he would be like 245- 247 on stage this year in crazy condition he is walking around right now at 260 and looks unbelievable that picture does not do him justice.
    That's pretty beast I agree, look you guys may be right I wish Jon the best, he has great lines and is great for the sport, I would love to see the guy shredded at 247 and put my theory to rest

Well on that note, I wish you all the best man, you seem like a good dude, good family values, your great for the sport of bodybuilding, I in no way meant any disrespect towards you it was just my opinion and by all means I hope you prove me wrong sir,

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleMike04 View Post
    Well on that note, I wish you all the best man, you seem like a good dude, good family values, your great for the sport of bodybuilding, I in no way meant any disrespect towards you it was just my opinion and by all means I hope you prove me wrong sir,
    no offense taken at all. trust me i hear it all the time. just my generic answer i guess bc I'm stuck at a weight and frame where i know i don't look the biggest and probably never will but my weight will not allow me to get down that far without sacrificing muscle. this is Body Building to me and i intend on continuing to do just that. hey the way i see it Dexter and Phil are in the same boat but they made it work for them. i will too!

That front double is crazy, look forward to seeing the final product. Jon has one of the best physiques up there these days

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Popeye is jealous of your forearms, something else you hear all the time I'm sure of it....LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidR1 View Post
    Popeye is jealous of your forearms, something else you hear all the time I'm sure of it....LOL!
    lmao yup... and its so f'ing annoying! only bc its not anything that is even remotely important for bodybuilding. same with my calves. people always say my god your calves and forearms are crazy and i always say no one ever won a mr olympia for crazy calves and or crazy forearms. I'm pretty sure they don't even matter these days!

Freak of Nature Lorenzo Marinčić's Avatar

I think forearms are very important for the overall look in poses...it's not about a certain bodypart(s) it's how you look as a whole and the calves and forearms add up a lot to your flow..

Forearms,, giv teh aura of poweRfUL man,,corland woUUld rather have,, better foremarmss tehn bicepz
    Team Nelly and Tim McGraw

Quote Originally Posted by Kurland1939 View Post
    Forearms,, giv teh aura of poweRfUL man,,corland woUUld rather have,, better foremarmss tehn bicepz
    agree, nothing exudes more awe than a set of powerful forearms. And they did matter in bodybuilding back in the 70s
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo Marinčić View Post
    I think forearms are very important for the overall look in poses...it's not about a certain bodypart(s) it's how you look as a whole and the calves and forearms add up a lot to your flow..
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    agree, nothing exudes more awe than a set of powerful forearms. And they did matter in bodybuilding back in the 70s
    thanks fellas! lets hope that it matters some in a few more weeks!

Spotter

Jon how do you keep your waist so small when you get so heavy offseason? Even when you get heavy your waist does not blow up....does it..? Im 210-215 but the bigger I get my waistline suffers (abs disappear). whats the secret to the wasp waist? Cmon give it up..

Freak of Nature

Quote Originally Posted by 28tony View Post
    Jon how do you keep your waist so small when you get so heavy offseason? Even when you get heavy your waist does not blow up....does it..? Im 210-215 but the bigger I get my waistline suffers (abs disappear). whats the secret to the wasp waist? Cmon give it up..
    Jon has his own Signature Series Squeem with Team Bombshell. You can purchase it for $39.99 at Nutrition Locker!

Spotter

Oh Really....lol...John?

not a single shot jon can be a 212 i think hed be very dangerous at 250lbs on stage he can a alot of trouble at the O
    instagram: lightsout50

Freak of Nature Lorenzo Marinčić's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 28tony View Post
    Oh Really....lol...John?
    tony are you serious?

Spotter

About Jon's waist secrets yes, about bnevas joke no.

[Q UOTE=28tony;3614335]About Jon's waist secrets yes, about bnevas joke no.[/QUOTE]
    Lmao! That would be a sight! In all seriousness I truly believe it is constant control of my breathing during exercise and slowly incorporating more food as I grow. I believe if you start slamming absurd amounts of food you will surely have some permanent distention and not controlling your abdomen during exercise will only make the problem worsen.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast