Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PBW: "RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU DOUBTED DENNIS!!!" (Monday)

Default PBW: "RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU DOUBTED DENNIS!!!" (Monday)

PBW RADIO PRESENTS: THE 2014 ARNOLD CLASSIC POST-SHOW REPORT (Monday)

Persistence Pays Off….Wolf (Finally) Conquers Columbus!

Admit it! Back in 2009, when he failed to make the Top 15 at the Olympia, you assumed his best days were behind him. – In 2011 and 2012, when he was a controversial runner-up in Columbus, you doubted he’d ever win Arnold’s event. – And heading into this year’s Columbus showdown you questioned, yet again, whether he’d finally rise to the occasion. – On this week’s edition of PBW we take a close look at the biggest night of Dennis Wolf’s career….along with several of the stories from Columbus; the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Presented by the MD STORE, the 10th season of PBW shines a spotlight on Columbus - Monday at 8pm ET.

Show Will Be Available "On-Demand" All Week, beginning at 8pm ET Monday at:
    http://store.musculardevelopment.com/pbw (Courtesy of the MD Store)

More info at www.PBWRadio.com

4657.hands.jpgIt was certainly Wolf's show to lose... but I thought he might miss peak or someone else would arrive & dazzle everyone and win. He won it, and he did so convincingly.
    Rob
    I build websites for bodybuilders, fitness/figure, and more!

I regularly doubt dennins
    This is a language up with I cannot put.

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Not Me! Wolf Has a very Pleasing Look for a Big Man!

I did and I do not think he has clear winner at all.... Cedric thought he's battling him for second

I was pretty sure he wont match his Olympia 13 conditioning. And he didnt. Cedric was more conditioned from behind and Wolfs abs looked weird. IMO he had nothing on Cedric. I cannot wait for what Chad has to say.
    Lance Armstrong is a winner.
    Chael Sonnen to be next president.

Quote Originally Posted by guruhonza View Post
    I did and I do not think he has clear winner at all.... Cedric thought he's battling him for second

I was pretty sure he wont match his Olympia 13 conditioning. And he didnt. Cedric was more conditioned from behind and Wolfs abs looked weird. IMO he had nothing on Cedric. I cannot wait for what Chad has to say.
    Guru I disagree with almost all of this haha. Wolf was waaay harder than Ced...that being said, I liked Wolf AND Ced for first, either or. Rhoden didnt do much for me, he has been better. Had him third.

Ced was not super dry or peeled but was in good shape and fuggin HUGE he looked sick.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Also after Arnold 2011 and 2012 I didn't doubt Wolf, I doubted the judges ability to not suck.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

omg lmaooooo... you're hanging too much at that other site.. Those guys are all butthurt since their prediction of Rhoden winning did not happen..

Wolf killed Ced in almost every pose because Ced was watery.. The only thing they had in common at the show was their equal height & structure, but Wolf without question was in good condition, just a tad off from his O condition..

That other site is ridiculous.. 15 min vid with Ced talking shit and no breakdown of the top 5..
    IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

Juggernaut

Cedric will beat Wolf if he keeps improving. I'm a Wolf fan and happy he won a major....

nope nope and nope, I always believed in him,
    you know form is temporary class is permanent
    TEAM WOLF !!!!
    @szabi.lovasz

No i thought he schould have 3 by now...
    The faggot list:

Silly <gaylord
    ViciousVagina forever buttfucking
    DLB < superman
    SWR < tranny
    Bogdi P the Romanian buttwarrior, loves lorenzo
    Rocky tranny fucker
    Noel fucker => can't help bray
    Lorenzo > likes Romanians up his butt
    ritch the swim bitch!

Behemoth

Quote Originally Posted by dave415 View Post
    omg lmaooooo... you're hanging too much at that other site.. Those guys are all butthurt since their prediction of Rhoden winning did not happen..

Wolf killed Ced in almost every pose because Ced was watery.. The only thing they had in common at the show was their equal height & structure, but Wolf without question was in good condition, just a tad off from his O condition..

That other site is ridiculous.. 15 min vid with Ced talking shit and no breakdown of the top 5..
    This all the way!!The response the other site has these days has something to do with Aceto-Palumbo objectivity!

ced looked great but wolfe was better.the end...

Behemoth

Quote Originally Posted by jags93 View Post
    Cedric will beat Wolf if he keeps improving. I'm a Wolf fan and happy he won a major....
    Ced's potential is one of the best for sure but so is Wolf's,Ramy's etc.Yes beating wolf or even winning the O. is possible for Ced but in order to do so he must get alot bigger and harder,check the side poses Wolf was twice as thick and he wasn't even Olympia full he destroyed Ced in every pose except rdb that is debatable imo.

Freak of Nature Lorenzo Marinčić's Avatar

I know you are a big fan of Ced but you are far off base man...this would be like myself saying that Evan should have been third, no way lol...

DAN!!! when you talk to chad please discuss Victor and if he can ever bring his 2007 shape back.
    Also since it chad that prepped him for the 07 olympia, would he reach out to Vic to try and capture that package one last time,
    What did chad do with vic in 07 that vic hasnt been able to duplicate since!

Cedric has more potential than anyone. I think it could be even better than Ramy, has elegance, structure, mass, but this far their full potential because poses like shit, too shy and do not have the devastating aspect that needs a champion.

I'm happy for Wolf but i do not expect to show again his version of MO.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast