Quote Originally Posted by Adina Zanolli View Post
    THIRD CALLOUT:
    Kim Seely (23)
    Vera Mallet (16)
    Dawn Hinz*Pugh (11)
    Angela Coleman (5)
    Leah Berti (3)

WTG Leah!!

Lisette Acevedo (44) - Ripped. A little too much for WPD. Needs to work on ab control in side shots. Lower stomach appears bloated.
    Misty Ali (45) - Cute girl with good color, but too soft for WPD.
    Shannon Byers (46) - From Canada! When not flexing/posing looks soft. Another with too much of a muscle base for WPD.
    Ana Paula Da Silva (47) - Great Great color and abs. Needs color on face. Looks closer to the FBB side. Looks like a theme....
    Jill Dearmin (48) - Great upper back detail. Looks pretty good. I need to see some more girls, but could be in the mix for top callout.
    Danielle Deck (49) - color is off. Shaking through poses. Another with too much of the FBB look.
    Gloria Faulls (50) - Seems to be the WPD look. Too much muscle for fig, but not enough for FBB. I'm still learning this division...but aren't we all?
    Marnie Holley (51) - too soft, but good frame to work with.
    Anne Marie Kam (52) -legs are a little soft...until she poses. No quad sweep. Tiny waist. Great arms. Upper body more developed than lower.
    Anne Marie Lasserre (53) - Came all the way from Australia! Glutes not tight enough. A little soft all over.
    Jayla McDermott (54) - My fellow Texan! Great look. I'd put her in first callout...but does need a little leg size. Take that back....legs may must bee too slight for this line-up.
    Delia McNeil (55) - Great abs. Long and lean. Needs a little more size overall.
    Frida Palmell (56) - very dark. Arms overpower legs.
    Danielle Reardon (57) - Cute girl! Best look of the show so far for me. Needs to watch it and not put on any more muscle.
    Jennifer Robinson (58) - There's another with the right look for WPD. I've seen her harder, but for this line-up should do well.
    Leonie Rose (59) - looks good, but needs to work on ab control.
    Lise Thexton (60) - Upper body better than lower. Legs not dialed in...but really cute.
    Tracey Weller (61) - Love Tracey's look! Nice color. Good size.

FIRST CALLOUT:
    Ana Paula Da Silva (47)
    Gloria Faulls (50)
    Frida Palmell (56)
    Danielle Reardon (57)
    Jennifer Robinson (58)
    Lise Thexton (60)

I'd go with Jennifer.

SECOND CALLOUT:
    Shannon Byers (46)
    Jill Dearmin (48)
    Marnie Holley (51)
    Jayla McDermott (54)
    Tracey Weller (61)

Jennifer, Danielle, Ana Paula, and Frida brought back out again for comparison. There's your top four.

Nobody

Lisette Acevedo (44) - Ripped. A little too much for WPD. Needs to work on ab control in side shots. Lower stomach appears bloated.
    Misty Ali (45) - Cute girl with good color, but too soft for WPD.
    Shannon Byers (46) - From Canada! When not flexing/posing looks soft. Another with too much of a muscle base for WPD.
    Ana Paula Da Silva (47) - Great Great color and abs. Needs color on face. Looks closer to the FBB side. Looks like a theme....
    Jill Dearmin (48) - Great upper back detail. Looks pretty good. I need to see some more girls, but could be in the mix for top callout.
    Danielle Deck (49) - color is off. Shaking through poses. Another with too much of the FBB look.
    Gloria Faulls (50) - Seems to be the WPD look. Too much muscle for fig, but not enough for FBB. I'm still learning this division...but aren't we all?
    Marnie Holley (51) - too soft, but good frame to work with.
    Anne Marie Kam (52) -legs are a little soft...until she poses. No quad sweep. Tiny waist. Great arms. Upper body more developed than lower.
    Anne Marie Lasserre (53) - Came all the way from Australia! Glutes not tight enough. A little soft all over.
    Jayla McDermott (54) - My fellow Texan! Great look. I'd put her in first callout...but does need a little leg size. Take that back....legs may must bee too slight for this line-up.
    Delia McNeil (55) - Great abs. Long and lean. Needs a little more size overall.
    Frida Palmell (56) - very dark. Arms overpower legs.
    Danielle Reardon (57) - Cute girl! Best look of the show so far for me. Needs to watch it and not put on any more muscle.
    Jennifer Robinson (58) - There's another with the right look for WPD. I've seen her harder, but for this line-up should do well.
    Leonie Rose (59) - looks good, but needs to work on ab control.
    Lise Thexton (60) - Upper body better than lower. Legs not dialed in...but really cute.
    Tracey Weller (61) - Love Tracey's look! Nice color. Good size.
    It's interesting to see the diversity of physiques on stage. A lot of focus seems to be on the girls being harder, but the criteria (located here: http://npcnewsonline.com/npc-womens-...s-regulations/) and advice provided during check-in seems to fly in the face of what was selected. "Ripped, shredded, dry...etc" shouldn't be used to disprove these girls... BUT the former BB dominated this line up. Anyone know why? Kinda confused...

Nobody

*describe the girls (in regards to the last post).

Quote Originally Posted by S.E.A. View Post
    It's interesting to see the diversity of physiques on stage. A lot of focus seems to be on the girls being harder, but the criteria (located here: http://npcnewsonline.com/npc-womens-...s-regulations/) and advice provided during check-in seems to fly in the face of what was selected. "Ripped, shredded, dry...etc" shouldn't be used to disprove these girls... BUT the former BB dominated this line up. Anyone know why? Kinda confused...
    This is the hardest for me to critique. I'm always going by what the defined look is, but we're seeing toned down fbb for sure. Ab control is starting to be an issue already.

Nobody

This is the hardest for me to critique. I'm always going by what the defined look is, but we're seeing toned down fbb for sure. Ab control is starting to be an issue already.
    Exactly my thoughts. Thanks for he quick response on such a busy day! Would hate to see the "big figure" looking gals washed out of the division (which I believe it was made for) in favor of a BBing look...kind of defeats the purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by S.E.A. View Post
    Exactly my thoughts. Thanks for he quick response on such a busy day! Would hate to see the "big figure" looking gals washed out of the division (which I believe it was made for) in favor of a BBing look...kind of defeats the purpose.
    Same here....the judges didn't have enough that fit the look of physique as it's defined. We need the ladies to show up!

The show has started!

Kevin Jordan came out to guest pose before even the National Anthem.

Kevin, I love you, but.... shave and tan next time.

The show has started!

Kevin Jordan came out to guest pose before even the National Anthem.

Kevin, I love you, but.... shave and tan next time.
    I mostly lurk here... But that was funny as all hell!

What's going on with the show??

Would love to see Danielle Reardon take first in the WPD. Nice to see a fresh face, bod is on point!

Dedicated Noob

Quote Originally Posted by pillowtalk View Post
    Would love to see Danielle Reardon take first in the WPD. Nice to see a fresh face, bod is on point!
    ANP_1611-Edit.jpg
    SHe is on point all right... she was last week...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast