Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: doing my first show... NO IDEA WTF I'M DOING

Default doing my first show... NO IDEA WTF I'M DOING

any help would be appreciated here. as with most of us I hate the thought of shrinking. has anyone done their own prep? who is a good person to talk to about this that isn't going to cost me a ton of money?

someone here said they paid an advisor here only $600 for a full years of diet info. That is not expensive at all. Shelby was it? Not sure... Don't expect a free ride for this though.

jose isn't expensive i heard, you could try heard.
    The faggot list:

Silly <gaylord
    ViciousVagina forever buttfucking
    DLB < superman
    SWR < tranny
    Bogdi P the Romanian buttwarrior, loves lorenzo
    Rocky tranny fucker
    Noel fucker => can't help bray
    Lorenzo > likes Romanians up his butt
    ritch the swim bitch!

Quote Originally Posted by alexxxxx View Post
    jose isn't expensive i heard, you could try heard.
    JOSE?

Quote Originally Posted by ritch View Post
    someone here said they paid an advisor here only $600 for a full years of diet info. That is not expensive at all. Shelby was it? Not sure... Don't expect a free ride for this though.
    not looking for a free ride by any means. I am definitely willing to pay!

Quote Originally Posted by jab4240 View Post
    JOSE?
    Yes jose raymond pm him here on md
    The faggot list:

Silly <gaylord
    DLB < superman
    SWR < tranny
    Rocky tranny fucker
    ritch the swim bitch!

not looking for a free ride by any means. I am definitely willing to pay!
    cool, well ya got a good choice of prep people here. Just make sure you stay with what they tell you, otherwise, you're paying for nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by ritch View Post
    cool, well ya got a good choice of prep people here. Just make sure you stay with what they tell you, otherwise, you're paying for nothing!
    no doubt! I just hope I impress myself enough to want to do another show after its all said and done. lol

no doubt! I just hope I impress myself enough to want to do another show after its all said and done. lol
    hmm, first show man... take it as it goes then enjoy the rebound to put on serious size! Some are using coaches for that given period as well.

You should post some pics to give us an idea of where you're at. But careful, some real f'in haters, heartless souls who post real mean stuff, so be ready!

don't post pics on this forum bro, ever
    The faggot list:

Silly <gaylord
    DLB < superman
    SWR < tranny
    Rocky tranny fucker
    ritch the swim bitch!

Quote Originally Posted by alexxxxx View Post
    don't post pics on this forum bro, ever
    lol I have seen the comments and posts... imma leave my shirt on lol just an idea I am 5'6" 205 abs

First off, if its your first show, don't feel like you *need* a coach. You will greatly benefit from having one, but don't think you need to shell out a bunch of money. Your first show should be about the experience. After its done, you'll either love it and be hungry for the next one, or you'll say that you'll never do that again for the rest of your life. You definitely need to pay somebody to teach you how to pose. Find a local bodybuilder and tell them you'll buy an hour of their time. Be respectful and they'll be happy to have you pay for some groceries.

You're going to shrink. Deal with it. Shows are about conditioning. Keep your protein high and bcaa's to minimize muscle loss.

Start your diet at 12 weeks out. Eat the same thing every day. No sugar, all real food, water only (crystal light, tea, mio, etc). 6 meals of real food every day. 1 Cheat meal per week until 4 weeks out. Compute your proteins, carbs, and fats for what you need. Starting at 12 weeks out, drop your carbs every 2 weeks. Don't ever go to zero.

Start cardio 12 weeks out at 20 minutes per day. Increase 10 minutes per week until 60 minutes per day, 5x per week

6 Weeks out start posing every day for 30 minutes.

That's your basic idea. There's enough free info out there to fill in the details.

Have fun, enjoy the experience.

I can get past all of the basics I guess im just concerned about water manipulation and not coming in dry... I got a response from Jose and he is too busy with iforce to take on a contest prep right now.

anyone have a good training program for pre contest

that's why I would urge anyone to try to diet and hold/build muscle naturally while losing fat at the same time before his first cycle. I did it with 50 mg proviron a day and some clenbuterol (I think that's naturaly enough) and I really had a tangible feel for the need to eat enough and keep some sugar running in your blood while not beating urself up with too much or too hard cardio. The best tips I could give you are eat, have enough carbs and protein to feel strong but not too much carbs (45 grams a meal could be enough for example). Use the glycemic index to stay feeling nourished for longer and definitely eat when you feel weak (I wouldn't wait to feel weak either). Do your cardio, I loose fat from normal walking outside, half an hour to an hour a day and I start looking crazy. use intervals to kick things up a bit but definitely eat to recover from them.

I can't stress eating and resting enough. I wouldn't follow calorie counts - I would eat to feel strong enough and eat a low enough amount to loose fat, protein is your best friend.

I'll admit I'm on my first cycle, so I have no idea how much different my diet would need to be if were on "supplements". But I would imagine it would simply be enough (more) protein to utilize the increase nitrogen retention (definitely do this) and everything would pretty much be the same (except you don't have to worry about recovering as much.)

Based on the vagueness of your post I think a coach would help you a lot. Look at Jason Theobald (scoobyprep) or Allen Cress for very good coaches at very reasonable prices.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast