Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

The Anabolic Doc

Thread: Have low test levels doc wants to re check them But i want to start a cycle Tonight

Default Have low test levels doc wants to re check them But i want to start a cycle Tonight

Got my blood test back today my levels are 300ng/dl.
    So my doc wants me to come back for another blood test in 6-8 weeks to see if anything has changed and then talk about what needs to be done.
    He didn't say anything about HRT when he called about the blood tests, I'm assuming that would be the only thing that would be done with having levels that low and being 25 years old.

The thing is I was about to start a test/tren cycle tonight for 8-10 weeks. This obviously conflicts with the blood test and would show my levels are through the roof and I wouldn't get HRT. This is killing my plan of getting cut up and putting a few lbs on for summer.

So my question is

Is it possible to go on a quick 4 week cycle or so on test prop or something short acting, come off and get back to the same levels im at right now 300ng/dl?
    Should I try and get some HGH or GHRP instead so I can be on something that wouldn't effect my test levels ?

I would wait, do some dieting and in a month you'll have your stuff.

don't screw up this opportunity for short time satisfaction
    The faggot list:

Silly <gaylord
    ViciousVagina forever buttfucking
    DLB < superman
    SWR < tranny
    Bogdi P the Romanian buttwarrior, loves lorenzo
    Rocky tranny fucker
    Noel fucker => can't help bray
    Lorenzo > likes Romanians up his butt
    ritch the swim bitch!

Wait for the results of your bloodtest in 6-8 weeks. you have to be always shure, that your Body is working right before you start again with a new cyle. and honestly, 6-8 weeks is not a Long time. Train hard but not to Long (max. 60min.). so you can hold your cortiol Level down. eat right, not to much fat. then, when you have the results and everything is fine, you can start with your cycle. but I think 8-10 weeks is to short for quality muscles. I would use testo for 25-30 weeks. tren, I would take it from week 4 to 12 and the another cycle from week 16 to 24. Don't forget a good PCT!

Quote Originally Posted by K0rupt3d View Post
    Got my blood test back today my levels are 300ng/dl.
    So my doc wants me to come back for another blood test in 6-8 weeks to see if anything has changed and then talk about what needs to be done.
    He didn't say anything about HRT when he called about the blood tests, I'm assuming that would be the only thing that would be done with having levels that low and being 25 years old.

The thing is I was about to start a test/tren cycle tonight for 8-10 weeks. This obviously conflicts with the blood test and would show my levels are through the roof and I wouldn't get HRT. This is killing my plan of getting cut up and putting a few lbs on for summer.

So my question is

Is it possible to go on a quick 4 week cycle or so on test prop or something short acting, come off and get back to the same levels im at right now 300ng/dl?
    Should I try and get some HGH or GHRP instead so I can be on something that wouldn't effect my test levels ?
    If anything he might start you up on Clomid to raise your free test before he gives you the TRT option. 300 is low, but not low enough to warrant immediate action.

As far as your question goes, nobody will be able to tell you if you'll be at or around the same range you are now after a 4 week cycle of Test Prop. You could be lower, or your PCT could bring you to a higher level. Is that probable? Not really, but who knows what could happen. It's a risk... and if you think it's worth it, then go for it.