Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anth "The Freak" Bailes Trains Delts & Triceps 6 Weeks Out from the Bodypower Pro

Default Anth "The Freak" Bailes Trains Delts & Triceps 6 Weeks Out from the Bodypower Pro

never heard of him but DAMN IMPRESSIVE!

Well known in Europe, he looks much improved and in great condition six weeks out.

He will be 100% on the money.

-Matt
    Professional Body Mechanic
    www.MPASUPPS.com

Thanks for shooting guys.Bit of a last minute thing...got a message on FB on Thur night...trained on the Fri.Gym was mental busy,DLB and Rob Bailey ( Said it would be ok for me to use his music for my dvd im filming...cool guy ! ) where shooting, plus another few photoshoots going on.Was hard find a set of dumbells that matched ! But...we improvised and got a decent,all be it quick workout in.Jose came in just while i was leaving...he was busting my balls on his vid i see,and again when i saw him on the iforce booth ! Cool guy...ask him who is taller

Only new thing I got from this, is that he's getting help from Matt. This is a good choice by Anth. He will come in way better than before. He will nail the condition, but have much more quality tissue. Anth trains like a demon and seems to have got through his visit to Germany unscathed apart from his mishap with the vibrating object in his case at the airport. He says it was an electric toothbrush but some say otherwise. Hahaha.

Anth is the one to watch out for at the forthcoming Bodpower in Birmingham.
    D E S T R O Y

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeUK View Post
    Only new thing I got from this, is that he's getting help from Matt. This is a good choice by Anth. He will come in way better than before. He will nail the condition, but have much more quality tissue. Anth trains like a demon and seems to have got through his visit to Germany unscathed apart from his mishap with the vibrating object in his case at the airport. He says it was an electric toothbrush but some say otherwise. Hahaha.

Anth is badass! Good luck at Body Power! Kill It mutha Fu......!!!
    Dream big and work hard!

Nice!

I like this guy a lot. Cool video.

There's some great competitors coming into the 212 scene of late

I have spoken with matt on and off for last couple of years...he is a very knowledgable who is passionate about the sport! Due to my diabetes issue,im never going to be able to let someone just take over my prep 100 %....myself and matt have soken about this! Plus im way too much of a ballache and i do like to work things out for myself...this is one of the aspects i like about bb! I showed matt my plan from the outset,and we are pretty much on the same page as far as nutrition goes.Maybe not so much training...i know matt prefers higher volume eyc for hos clients,im the opposite...lower volume has worked for me werll in the past,although i do cycle training more nowdays...getting old lol! I just sent matt my plan for this week,and again...we are pretty much on the same page,other than the amount of post workout peptopro Also...i send him my pics once per week...that 2nd pair of eyes is crucial,especially the final stages when the head games kick in! If it wasnt for matt...at this point,i probably would have been doing a little more cardio and eating a little less! Also would have thrown a few more eggs in the basket sooner! Still have some scope to play with this last 5 weeks! If you are looking for a Prep guy,i would highly recommend him

...sorry about the spelling! Typing on ipad...hate this thing!

damn!!! that most muscular just blows my mind every time!!!!!!

nth can we see an upclose forearm shot? I think you have some of the best forearms in the business...just freaky forearms!
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Quote Originally Posted by Anth Bailes View Post
    I have spoken with matt on and off for last couple of years...he is a very knowledgable who is passionate about the sport! Due to my diabetes issue,im never going to be able to let someone just take over my prep 100 %....myself and matt have soken about this! Plus im way too much of a ballache and i do like to work things out for myself...this is one of the aspects i like about bb! I showed matt my plan from the outset,and we are pretty much on the same page as far as nutrition goes.Maybe not so much training...i know matt prefers higher volume eyc for hos clients,im the opposite...lower volume has worked for me werll in the past,although i do cycle training more nowdays...getting old lol! I just sent matt my plan for this week,and again...we are pretty much on the same page,other than the amount of post workout peptopro Also...i send him my pics once per week...that 2nd pair of eyes is crucial,especially the final stages when the head games kick in! If it wasnt for matt...at this point,i probably would have been doing a little more cardio and eating a little less! Also would have thrown a few more eggs in the basket sooner! Still have some scope to play with this last 5 weeks! If you are looking for a Prep guy,i would highly recommend him
    I've had three long term training partners that have been diabetic since childhood. I've seen the additional monitoring that has to be done in order to balance things. They have all had to be super organised with their diet from a very young age which lends itself to bodybuilding. When I was your age i followed a less volume more HIT style of training. I loved it and it forces you into being creative with how you can extend sets and add intensity. I'll be bugging you at some stage with regards to how to use elastics as a way of making sets different. Expecting them through the post as I type. I do more volume now and only do one compound heavy exercise per bodypart. I think that is something that is more needed as you get older.

I understand the 'extra eyes' that Matt and others may provide. It's not just being able to say it like it is, it's also being able to be pragmatic and A- Z about it. The mind can play tricks at the best of times. There are ways of being positive without blowing smoke up yer arse. Keep it up bud
    D E S T R O Y

I've had three long term training partners that have been diabetic since childhood. I've seen the additional monitoring that has to be done in order to balance things. They have all had to be super organised with their diet from a very young age which lends itself to bodybuilding. When I was your age i followed a less volume more HIT style of training. I loved it and it forces you into being creative with how you can extend sets and add intensity. I'll be bugging you at some stage with regards to how to use elastics as a way of making sets different. Expecting them through the post as I type. I do more volume now and only do one compound heavy exercise per bodypart. I think that is something that is more needed as you get older.

I understand the 'extra eyes' that Matt and others may provide. It's not just being able to say it like it is, it's also being able to be pragmatic and A- Z about it. The mind can play tricks at the best of times. There are ways of being positive without blowing smoke up yer arse. Keep it up bud
    The Diabetes issue is another added stress to contest prep ! Because of the travelling ( FIBO ) my Blood sugars are off ( running high ! ) and this is stressing me out...other than the obvious health related issues,im strsssing if my proteins are being absorbed,is my recovery going to be affected,will i have a crap workout tonight ( when my BG runs high...im usually flat / weak ) I try and keep my head...i know i will get it back under control,might take a day or so ! Travelling overseas sends my BG nuts,sometimes for many days...even a week or so !...sometimes it goes nuts for no reason....is what it is,and i deal with it a day at a time !

The training...i still think hit/low volume is the best way for building muscle.People shy away as is HARD WORK! That being said...i do think lighter training has its place.I have been doing Heavy 6 - 10 reps one week , Moderate 12 - 15 reps 1 week, then lighter supersets / higher volume 1 week.But nothing set in stone ! Been working ok and injuries are not bothering me too much ( Touch wood ! ) Been doing few sets of Band work at end of workouts for good pump / flush...liking the bands ! Just hit me up George...no worries !

The extra eyes....even Dorian needed them ( Leroy ) the head goes those last few weeks ! Leroy had a look at me Tues gone...i got the nod,so that was a relief lol ! He is brutally honest ! Trained Legs with him for my DVD....You will love it guys...Brutal !

Loved Matts input / ideas .... nothing vodoo about his methods...probably why i like him....im the same,keep it simple and work hard ! As i said,highly recommend him as a coach !

Just for you RockyIII
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast