Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 35 to 47 of 47

Thread: Jon Delarosa's 5 Day Out Progress Pictures

  1. #35
    Behemoth
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,202
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Tank!

  2. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    19,467
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    future Mr Olympia

  3. #37
    Barbarian Denarii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    919
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    can he explain which of the supps he sells he used in his prep?

  4. #38
    Forum Legend RockyIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Miami,Florida
    Posts
    39,571
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by viciousV View Post
    Turning everything into race again ^^^^ Race is even in your forum handle. I'm so fucking tired of your bullshit.
    race can be discussed in a positive way...every race is interesting for its own characteristics
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

  5. #39
    Forum Legend RockyIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Miami,Florida
    Posts
    39,571
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Denarii View Post
    can he explain which of the supps he sells he used in his prep?
    i know for a fact he uses MHP probolic protein a lot
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

  6. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blkhulk25 View Post
    no the black guys do!
    This white boy has stolen plenty of them.

  7. #41

    Default

    its nuts how much he improved...the first bbing show i ever went was jr nats in 09 when he won the overall as a light heavy
    instagram: lightsout50

  8. #42
    Behemoth
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Pomona
    Posts
    1,425
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by viciousV View Post
    Turning everything into race again ^^^^ Race is even in your forum handle. I'm so fucking tired of your bullshit.
    I cant help that your tired. I didn't turn anything about race you fuck. I was joking around with rocky, seeing as you don't like reading previous post that shows your level of ignorance. Now go jack off in you Nazi monthly mag you douche. Stop stalking me you sad little man.

  9. #43
    Behemoth
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Pomona
    Posts
    1,425
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lou0178 View Post
    This white boy has stolen plenty of them.
    Does nobody get that I was trying to be funny and not offend anybody. BTW good for you, Dominican pussy is awesome!

  10. #44

    Default

    Not for nothing, but VicousV is a wetback..

    pinche way..
    IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

  11. #45
    Mass Monster
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    6,864
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dave415 View Post
    Not for nothing, but VicousV is a wetback..

    pinche way..
    I'm not hispanic... and I'm definitely not racist. But I hate when backwards idiots like blkhulk perpetuate racism by constantly drawing differences within races and colors. They live and breath racism in everything they do (example: BLKhulk's handle) It's moronic and its at the core of everything thats wrong with this country. It's time to do away with racism, quit letting it define you and the way you look at the world around you.

  12. #46

    Default

    ^^point taken..
    IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

  13. #47
    Behemoth
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Pomona
    Posts
    1,425
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by viciousV View Post
    I'm not hispanic... and I'm definitely not racist. But I hate when backwards idiots like blkhulk perpetuate racism by constantly drawing differences within races and colors. They live and breath racism in everything they do (example: BLKhulk's handle) It's moronic and its at the core of everything thats wrong with this country. It's time to do away with racism, quit letting it define you and the way you look at the world around you.
    DA faq, you are a sad miss informed lil guy aren't you? I can be black, green,yellow, blue hulk. What the fuck does it matter to you? I have bonly brought up race when prompted 4 times in the last 5 fucking years so. I don't know how the fuck that equates in your pea brain to every post. You clearly have a hard on for me because your dumbass didn't read what prompted that comment. I guess your that last bastion of justice on this website huh?! Get real.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •