Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Contest tan

Default Contest tan

Trying to get that super dark almost greyish tan look for first show. What does everyone use? Pro tan or what? And are there color options or just one shade and applies different to everyone? Never used the stuff so no idea what all I'll need

I've personally used Pro Tan and Jan Tana with great results from each. I opt for the spray tan, not paint/roll on method. Just easier. The number of coats depends on your skin type.

I prefer Dream Tan, but application can be tricky. Whatever you go with, you'll want someone to help with putting it on.
    I min/max my physique

Pro Tan and Jan Tana works great. Definitely opt for spray tan by a professional.

Here I thought the tans were real! LOL See what I know. I would going to recommend using Melanotan II so you do not have to tan nearly as much to get the deep, dark results you seek...less sun damage to the skin.

Jan Tana was not good for my skin, so test it 2 weeks or so before on some part of your body, you could always get an allergic reaction
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Barny View Post
    Here I thought the tans were real! LOL See what I know. I would going to recommend using Melanotan II so you do not have to tan nearly as much to get the deep, dark results you seek...less sun damage to the skin.
    The tan they use is more of a paint. They can make albinos black with it in three applications...

Using peptides really won't have much of an effect

Quote Originally Posted by JordanWFitness View Post
    The tan they use is more of a paint. They can make albinos black with it in three applications...

Using peptides really won't have much of an effect
    Well there you go, learned something! No longer a wasted day.

Little Guy

Question for you using pro tan and jan tana together... I have my first physique show in NJ in a couple of weeks. My coach advised me to use pro tan as a base coat and then I am schedule to get professionally sprayed the day before but the lady uses jan tana. I informed the professional that I would be using pro tan as a base and her response was basically that she did not advise it because it may turn out to make me look muddy. Have you or anyone else reading this in this feed had any issues using pro tan as a base and then being sprayed using jan tana? Appreciate the response and help!