Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: PBW: DESTINATION RIO DE JANEIRO & THE BATTLE FOR BRAZIL! (Monday)

Default PBW: DESTINATION RIO DE JANEIRO & THE BATTLE FOR BRAZIL! (Monday)

PBW:
    DESTINATION RIO DE JANEIRO & THE BATTLE FOR BRAZIL!

Kicking Off “Another” Arnold Week…This Time It’s Brazil.

Rio de Janeiro, one of the most beautiful destinations in the world, will host the most culturally diverse pro bodybuilding lineup of the year, with athletes representing 10 different countries! -- “Brazil Week” kicks off Monday on PBW with a preview of the 2nd annual ARNOLD BRAZIL. With no clear favorites, the contest is a GIGANTIC opportunity for an emerging star to capture a major title. -- Plus: Reports from around bodybuilding.

Kuclo, Delarosa, Bonac, Beyeke, Pakulski, Smalls, Morel, Freeman, the list goes on. It’s WIDE OPEN…..Who’s gonna win this thing?

Presentedby the MD STORE, the 10th season of PBW continues - Monday at 8pm ET.

Show Will BeAvailable "On-Demand", beginning at 8pm ET Monday at:
    http://store.musculardevelopment.com/pbw (Courtesy of the MD Store)

More info atwww.PBWRadio.com

When the Arnold was ONLY in Columbus it seemed to mean a whole lot more. Now the Arnolds are like a smaller show (the Europa for example), except in nicer cities. People don't seem to care as much now that there are so many of them. And the lineups are pretty weak. Watered down quality. Am I right?
    Rob
    I build websites for bodybuilders, fitness/figure, and more!

Quote Originally Posted by FlashRob.com View Post
    When the Arnold was ONLY in Columbus it seemed to mean a whole lot more. Now the Arnolds are like a smaller show (the Europa for example), except in nicer cities. People don't seem to care as much now that there are so many of them. And the lineups are pretty weak. Watered down quality. Am I right?
    Good question. -- The "Arnold" buzz has gotten a bit watered down as the Arnold Classic "franchise" has grown. I'd like to see more A-List guys compete, especially given the magnificence of the host city and the prestige of an Arnold/Lorimer production.

If the prize money will be over 100K $ , A-list guy as you say will be more likely to compete! I think they should have at least 150000 dollars for the winner in order to catch the best guys in the business ! That's as simple as that. And Financially It could be done in several different ways !
    - Help from the supplement/clothing companies
    - A lil less money in the promoters pockets
    - It will raise the numbers of people who will attend the Arnold Classic in Brazil.
    - Maybe find some finances from local companies
    - Market by TV the AC Brazil, more ads => more people to come to see the show => more money for the Athletes. Virtuous cycle isn't it ?
    And I'm sure you will find lots of other ways

How much is first place prize money?

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Solomon View Post
    Good question. -- The "Arnold" buzz has gotten a bit watered down as the Arnold Classic "franchise" has grown. I'd like to see more A-List guys compete, especially given the magnificence of the host city and the prestige of an Arnold/Lorimer production.

Hey Dan , is this the last chance for Toney Freeman to win an Arnold Trophy , regardless of it's location .. I think he still has one more big win him ..

Your thoughts ? PBW team thought ?

protocols !!!