Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WHAT REALLY HAPPENED ON THAT AIRPLANE? (KUCLO VISITS PBW)

Default WHAT REALLY HAPPENED ON THAT AIRPLANE? (KUCLO VISITS PBW)

PBW: STEVE
    KUCLO DISCUSSES WIN…and his EMOTIONAL FLIGHT HOME (PBW & MD Exclusive)

The Arnold Brasil Report – Available at Midnight ET!

For the first time since his return home, Steve Kuclo discusses 24 of the most unforgettable hours of his life. On Saturday night he was on top of the world following a victory in Rio…..and one day later he found himself on an airplane attempting to save a woman’s life! –Tune in as Steve provides details of a weekend filled with triumph, debate, tragedy, and plenty of emotion. – Bob Chick also joins Dan & Chad for the contest report.

Due to Travel Delays, this week’s show will not be available until Midnight ET - On-Demand".

Presented by the MD STORE, the 10th season of PBW continues.
    Access this week's show beginning at MIDNIGHT ET at: http://store.musculardevelopment.com/pbw

More info at www.PBWRadio.com

While everyone is hating on Kuclo, he's on an airplane giving some lady CPR. This is a story I need to hear. Was she choking. Heart attack? WTF?
    Rob
    I build websites for bodybuilders, fitness/figure, and more!

Default WHAT REALLY HAPPENED ON THAT AIRPLANE? (KUCLO VISITS PBW)

No she wasn't choking, I was on that flight and this woman went from stressed to distressed to Critical to Deceased!!!

Steve jumped into action about 40 mins into the flight and spent the next few hours to Costa Rica where we made an unscheduled emergency landing.
    Steve estimates she died maybe 40 minutes before we landed.

Steve you're a stud! Thank you for volunteering your expertise to try and help.

Have a great show!

RIP, to this woman and her husband and child.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398758710.225566.jpg

Strength & Honor!

Quote Originally Posted by FlashRob.com View Post
    While everyone is hating on Kuclo, he's on an airplane giving some lady CPR.
    This ^^^^
    instagram @naturalguy1
    instagram @universalusa

Nobody hates Kuclo, everyone hates judges, is very different

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post

this

respect!!!!!!!!!

IFBB PRO - Beni Lopez / Moderator / Forum Facilitator lil mama's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mario.Jovanovski View Post
    this
    Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post

Well I would hope no one HATES another person because its just not right to feel that way about people regardless of their actions or lack of actions/behavior as a human being. With that said a big thank you to Steve for being a great Samaritan in someone else's time of need.

As for the judges and folks hating them again we cant hate a person but we can disagree and or dislike the actions or lack of when it comes down to judging what we all would deem fair but then again life aint fair ..now is it?

Quote Originally Posted by lil mama View Post
    Well I would hope no one HATES another person because its just not right to feel that way about people regardless of their actions or lack of actions/behavior as a human being. With that said a big thank you to Steve for being a great Samaritan in someone else's time of need.

As for the judges and folks hating them again we cant hate a person but we can disagree and or dislike the actions or lack of when it comes down to judging what we all would deem fair but then again life aint fair ..now is it?
    You are right, we anger and disagreement with them, this is all.

Strongly Disagree with the judges!

Absolutely STUNNING to hear Steve Kuclo relate his valiant efforts to save a female passenger on his flight back from Rio. Listening you can have nothing but immense respect for a really great human being.

Quote Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    This ^^^^
    repsect for doing that but that has nothing to do with why ppl are pissed at the judges.
    instagram: lightsout50

I dont even know this women and yet I feel so sorry for her husband. RIP. Big respects to Kuclo. I have different opinions on the placings from RIO but thats irrelevant, he was valiant in his efforts and for that he is a hero.
    That's what she said -Michael Scott-

Quote Originally Posted by muscleten View Post
    I dont even know this women and yet I feel so sorry for her husband. RIP. Big respects to Kuclo. I have different opinions on the placings from RIO but thats irrelevant, he was valiant in his efforts and for that he is a hero.
    This, 100% agree!

This is getting more and more stupid by the hour.If you try to help a woman if you are a trained firefighter it does not make you a hero or good guy.I am a ex gangster and know a buisnies man and i would also try to help if they asked me or i would try any way that doesnt make me or steve a hero does it?.Good for him,but please dont make this into how good kuclo is we all would try to help. A HERO is some one who puts food on the table,that is a strong family man or woman,some one that helps the poor or sick children WITHOUT THE PUBLICITY. like TEACHERS,DOCTORS ETC. I have always liked steve,even if he was given 2 gifts,but hero???? wouldnt we all help? i would and im no hero.
    The real question he should answer is how he feals that 90 percent off the boards feel his win was tainted?just like last year
    how does it feel?? that we are starting to disslike the guy,because his two obvious gifts?? He wasent even real happy when shawn talked to him after his win,his eyes showed he knew we knew it was a gift 2 years in a row.
    You should never give respect for something you are supposed to do, give respect when you do something for others like being a single mom,working free for charity or all the wonderful teachers that dont get paid shit in poor countries...
    Thats who I am going to respect... Steve seems like a normal man but come on a hero for trying to save a life?
    I hope the family off the woman wil find peaCE in their mind and if there is a heavean I hope she gets there. and the atheist dont bother with the negative comments on the last remark

by the way all wwe fans evoloution is back hhh,orten and batista ,whoooo
    Last edited by a.j; April 29th, 2014 at 04:48 PM.

a person who is admired for great or brave acts or fine qualities. : a person who is greatly admired.

According to Webster dictionary he's a hero. Funny, it didnt mention gangbanger?? Just sayin!

Freak of Nature

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    The real question he should answer is how he feals that 90 percent off the boards feel his win was tainted?just like last year
    how does it feel??
    The subject of this thread has nothing to do with the disagreement of people over a show placing, but the actual life interrupted reality that the man is available to save lives on a daily basis and in this case on a flight back from a contest. He didn't ask for the attention, but deserves it. Credit to him. Piss and moan about placings all you want. Big deal; won't change a thing ex-gangsta. Some mofos in this game have a greater calling and Shawn Ray shined a line on it with his on the scene journalistic abilities.
    Last edited by MusclepapaJohn; April 29th, 2014 at 08:24 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast