Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The IFBB's Best Guest Posing at the Pittsburgh Pro 2014

Banned

Branch needs to retire

what's up with these cheap cameras ? all videos should be in 1080 780 clarity minimum man come on MD

dex has no calves as usual

Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by jcuadrado06 View Post
    dex has no calves as usual
    And your point is?? Believe Wolf doesn't have calves either...

Ramy dwarfed them all..most noticeably the narrow chosen one the Gift.

Heath look like a water filled balloon and i dont see why he won 3 sandows (a little overrated) Dexter looked impressive and Kai look like he shoulve beaten heath 2 times at the Olympia and Heath's back look like an amature heavyweight competitor (offseason or contest time) although i liked heath when he beat Jay but cmon judges!!! Enough already !Time to find a Real Olympia champ with a wide wide back!!!!

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ultimatenoel View Post
    Heath look like a water filled balloon and i dont see why he won 3 sandows (a little overrated) Dexter looked impressive and Kai look like he shoulve beaten heath 2 times at the Olympia and Heath's back look like an amature heavyweight competitor (offseason or contest time) although i liked heath when he beat Jay but cmon judges!!! Enough already !Time to find a Real Olympia champ with a wide wide back!!!!
    Its the off season. Nobody is going to look contest ready (except Kai). Heath has never been that impressive in the off season but shows up huge and hard on contest day. Overrated? LMAO. Have you seen him in person? I wide back is all you need to win an Olympia? Well shit, Mike Quinn should have a few wins as well as Tony Pearson. Love reading shit like this b/c it shows how little most know about pro bbing.

Ramy looked a little behind but BRanch didnt look that bad. Was thick as shit and hard. One thing about the Pittsburg show is the light has never been great, ever!
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Phil looks exactly the way he should look at this stage
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    Its the off season. Nobody is going to look contest ready (except Kai). Heath has never been that impressive in the off season but shows up huge and hard on contest day. Overrated? LMAO. Have you seen him in person? I wide back is all you need to win an Olympia? Well shit, Mike Quinn should have a few wins as well as Tony Pearson. Love reading shit like this b/c it shows how little most know about pro bbing.

Ramy looked a little behind but BRanch didnt look that bad. Was thick as shit and hard. One thing about the Pittsburg show is the light has never been great, ever!
    Yes Ive seen him in person(nice guy but his physique still not as impressive) and I also met Levrone, Yates,Wheeler,Late Nasser and Dillet in the Mid 90's and Heath wont even stand a chance againts them in their prime yo, Wide back? yes Coleman, Haney, King Yates and now WOLFMAN AND MOREL ARE THE NEXT BODYBUILDING KINGS WITH GREAT WIDEEEE BACK!

Heath look like a water filled balloon and i dont see why he won 3 sandows (a little overrated)

Yes Ive seen him in person(nice guy but his physique still not as impressive) and I also met Levrone, Yates,Wheeler,Late Nasser and Dillet in the Mid 90's and Heath wont even stand a chance againts them in their prime yo, Wide back? yes Coleman, Haney, King Yates and now WOLFMAN AND MOREL ARE THE NEXT BODYBUILDING KINGS WITH GREAT WIDEEEE BACK!
    AND BIG RAMY

Can't wait to see what bmc is going to say to.this

Ramy stole the stage.

only Kai was brave enough to stand next to Ramy. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by buffguy View Post
    only Kai was brave enough to stand next to Ramy. LOL
    The thing we can say about Kai is he isn't scared.

Dexter looks ALOT bigger this off season than usual. Maby we will see a whole new Blade at this years O? But Kai always looks so damn good off season!
    Only needs Wolf there. and Branch looks like shit :-/
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

Jay Cutler's face was priceless when Big Ramy walked back to the backstage area !! LMAO

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast