Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Bob Chick & David Baye Wrap-Up the 2014 IFBB Pittsburgh Pro

Default Bob Chick & David Baye Wrap-Up the 2014 IFBB Pittsburgh Pro

Spotter

dont know much about David Baye but the man is an amazing commentator and he always asks the right questions. Im really impressed with him MD - keep him plzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by salfetka View Post
    dont know much about David Baye but the man is an amazing commentator and he always asks the right questions. Im really impressed with him MD - keep him plzzzz
    this ^

Banned

Thank you very much guys!!!

Banned

I will say though that doing interviews with Bob is pretty easy. He just segways so well from one thing to the next and following his lead makes for pretty good content!

Banned

Daye > shawn ray....its time ray gets the boot

Banned

I dont understand men physique. I think Frank Zane,but in lieu of the judging, he would be too muscular.

Wasn't that impressed by Ramy, enormous quads but weak calves,could be nit picking but def lacks the calf department compared to his quads.Kai def owns him in sheer muscle structure although he may be weighing 30-40 lbs less.Branch looks like he's 4-5 weeks out not up to par with his previous outings.Out of all the guest posers Dexter is still the man.The man has def a beautiful structure and built.Over 40 yrs old still has a stunning physique even in off season.

Times 2.Very pleasing thorough interpreter,well spoken great personality like the guy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinBB View Post
    I will say though that doing interviews with Bob is pretty easy. He just segways so well from one thing to the next and following his lead makes for pretty good content!
    WBB, what was your personal opinion of the Womens Bodybuilding class?
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Banned

I am going to go out on a limb here and say..no way is Ramy doing NY

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    WBB, what was your personal opinion of the Womens Bodybuilding class?
    I didnt see any of the NPC women's bodybuilding.

Default baye

i

agree.but he is know champion. his words is his words. he is know expect. in other words he have never been there before. sorry..........................

Default chick

chick you are a want to be good pro bb. fact is you was not. you kiss phil and jay ass as much as you can. be fair. give credit were it due. kai is great , but you can not say so. because of people like you and ray mr. o is given not earn. say what you want about my words but you don"t know me.

Banned

Preach brother!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tolalpackage View Post
    chick you are a want to be good pro bb. fact is you was not. you kiss phil and jay ass as much as you can. be fair. give credit were it due. kai is great , but you can not say so. because of people like you and ray mr. o is given not earn. say what you want about my words but you don"t know me.

Correct, I dont know you....and you dont know me either.

What does my pro BB history ( or your opinion on it) have anything to do with the rest of your statement?

What does Jay have to do with anything?

Kai IS a great BB...which Ive stated many times...but he's not better than Phil, and wasnt better than Wolf last year at the O

If youre going to attempt to debate me, I might suggest you come a little better prepared.

Dunno if WBB has a contract with MD but he deserves one. His commentary is top notch.
    Quote Originally Posted by modredtrenton View Post
    someone said 20 pounds of REAL muscle is all you can gain as a natty in you whole life