Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 23

Thread: Keven "Da Hulk" Washington Interview from the Dallas Europa Expo

  1. #1
    Administrator Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    noisserped
    Posts
    17,624
    Gender
    Male

    Default Keven "Da Hulk" Washington Interview from the Dallas Europa Expo


  2. #2
    Freak of Nature OldSchool90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    12,060
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    that 21 year old looks great. hulk seems to be a nice guy, who would´ve thought of that.

  3. #3
    Freak of Nature USEALITTLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    not with the body i used to have...
    Posts
    12,313
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    He will be dead or gone in less then 10.

    not hating... Just sayin

  4. #4
    Iron Addict Ronnie Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Sunrise, Florida
    Posts
    3,436

    Default

    Seems like a good guy, but he ain't breaking Spoto's 722 bench!

  5. #5
    Barbarian industrialfreak1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    710
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    The 21 year seems solid as for Da Hulk and I mean no disrespect but how offseason of a bodybuilder are u retired?

  6. #6
    Freak of Nature a.j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    tigerstaden. Oslo Norway
    Posts
    15,043
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    seems like a very nice guy and happy. Love the way everybody stops and stears at him in the background that for me makes all the protein powders,6times food a day etch all worth it The feeling when you look great/different than every body else at the mall is awesome. Or when you sometimes a girl walkes with her boyfriend and she is checking you out and the boyfriend be like ahh he is so ugly or is saying it is all steroids LOVE IT
    The only thing that doesnt fit his name he is only 5 11? Shiit thatt aint know hulk The more i trhink of it lou ferrigno has to have one of the best phsyques of all time being 6 5 that is a true hulk

  7. #7

    Default

    those are some calves
    instagram: lightsout50

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    621
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Plenty of Oil in that Tricep.

  9. #9
    Behemoth bigdealbaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,761
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lastrep View Post
    Did DA HULK tear his pecs? Odd shape.. hangin like em tore.
    Maybe just not the best pec shape? Like cory matthews?

  10. #10
    Behemoth bigdealbaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,761
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Low carb diet with a lot of fruits and orange juice.....

  11. #11
    Spotter hankdiesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    333
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    seems like a very nice guy and happy. Love the way everybody stops and stears at him in the background that for me makes all the protein powders,6times food a day etch all worth it The feeling when you look great/different than every body else at the mall is awesome. Or when you sometimes a girl walkes with her boyfriend and she is checking you out and the boyfriend be like ahh he is so ugly or is saying it is all steroids LOVE IT
    The only thing that doesnt fit his name he is only 5 11? Shiit thatt aint know hulk The more i trhink of it lou ferrigno has to have one of the best phsyques of all time being 6 5 that is a true hulk
    He said he is 6' 1". I call bs on his diet. He eats far worse then what he leads on.

  12. #12

    Default

    twitching chest like a clown, oil in tris.... why???

  13. #13
    Spotter Kingsanom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    281
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Yes I eat fruit and veggies, minimal carbs and weigh 320lbs .........

  14. #14

    Default

    He's entertaining...but a little misleading. Where's this 35 inch waist he's talking about?

  15. #15
    Spotter Kingsanom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    281
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by povilas View Post
    He's entertaining...but a little misleading. Where's this 35 inch waist he's talking about?
    That's the fitness industry my man. Everyone has 32 inch waists even offseason

  16. #16
    Freak of Nature a.j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    tigerstaden. Oslo Norway
    Posts
    15,043
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    He said he is 6' 1". I call bs on his diet. He eats far worse then what he leads on.
    he is not 6,1 he is lower than the interviewr and yhe interwiwer was only 5.11, off coure he is lying with the diet.He problaby eats 300 grams of protein every day,but everything else beside the protein(cake,donuts,pizza etc) and some testo

  17. #17
    Spotter
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    222
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by povilas View Post
    He's entertaining...but a little misleading. Where's this 35 inch waist he's talking about?
    Actually having seen him in the locker room his waist is ridiculously small for his size


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •