Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Work drug test

Default Work drug test

I'll probably be working a new job soon and will have to take a drug test. Do companies test for steriods now? My last injection was Saturday and if I had to so a test early next week could I skip my weekly 250mg injection and let my levels drop a little.../how long could I go before I notice a difference and should I just continue with my cruise? Do any companies test for that now?

Somebody really needs to sticky this....

Unless you're a very high position no most companies do not test for steroids because The tests are very expensive. Besides they have to test for every single drug possible known to man which is why it's so expensive I think the drug test cost 350 or $400 to do a drug panel like that.

So no most likely they're not going to test you for that they only test for recreational drugs

Local police departments in north Jersey have started testing new hires.

It really depends on what type of job you are applying for and what type of company and money they have at their disposal. Most of the time, they are looking for recreational drugs and checking for opiates, THC, Cocaine metabolites etc. But, most likely they aren't going to be checking for that type of thing, although as mentioned many law enforcement agencies do.

Thank you all for your responses...what about skipping my injection? I injected Saturday so that's 6 days ago and if hired they should call me next week and I would then schedule a test at the end of next week or early week after....so it would be roughly 13 to 16 days...would my levels drop low enough for testing and what effects may I notice if any at all if I waited that long

You re going to feel like shit. I'm on hrt dose of 200mg cyp weekly . If I skip it it I really gets to me about five days later. All said if the job isn't in law enforcement I don't think you should worry.

I don't suggest any more hormone usage until you study the compounds your using more thoroughly. Skipping a shot? For a drug test?

Are you taking narcotics? If not, than your cool. Unless your a professional athlete there's a 99.9% chance they are not doing a blood test to chek your levels

They don't test for testosterone they cross check your levels to find abnormalities

Employers don't do those types of screenings unless nec

They are 150-265 out of pocket versus 20 bucks for a piss test

Thanks nationals only on test cyp 250 weekly I keep getting stronger and larger slowly so I won't be cycling till I need to doing a very long cruise

Quote Originally Posted by renos View Post
    Thanks nationals only on test cyp 250 weekly I keep getting stronger and larger slowly so I won't be cycling till I need to doing a very long cruise
    No worries
    Your good though bro!!
    Don't worry about it, fill that tiny cup up and toss it at em

Got a call from the main branch saying I had the job sent me an acceptance agreement and set up a drug test...got a call about an hour later from the local branch saying it was a mistake and the computer had 3 open positions when there were only 2...happiest I have been in a long time to an all new low all in 1 hour

Fuuuuuck....

Yea still realling a little...it wasn't a huge pay check but 3.50 more dollars per hour with a dollar raise first year and 50 cents every year after that with full benefits...I don't know guess I keep searching

Not to take away from your pain here but to make this clear for others askin the same questions about work drug testing...

unless your going to work for the FBI or the president the drug testing will only be for rec drugs... Not AAS of any kind. You can always ask and or look up what they will be testing for for the job you will be applying for. Little foot work would go a long way here.

thanks for the sticky, who ever made it so.

Really didn't want to but looks like I'll be applying for oil rig jobs...good money long hours and nothing permanent...would be a 7 days on 7 off set up at this one...also going to turn my resume into any business in the city I guess