Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hidetada Yamagishi & Charles Glass Team Up

Default Hidetada Yamagishi & Charles Glass Team Up

Behemoth

I think Hide can make the improvements needed to be a factor in the 212 division. Hell a 100% hide would have won the nypro212

cool that hide can get so much exposure,but I dont know why?. He has never won a show and is very boring on camera. There are so many bodybuilders that never gets exposure that are far better and more interesting than him like WILL HARRIS,TONEY FREEMAN,MAX CHARLES,KJELLSTROM,DARREM CHARLES the list could go on and on. Hide is a good guy,but we are not that interseted

Big will is great on camera but doesn't compete that often, he says that he will this coming year so I ll cover that. As far as Hide, he is good but the fact that he's close and easily available helps to get updates from him.

Behemoth

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    cool that hide can get so much exposure,but I dont know why?. He has never won a show and is very boring on camera. There are so many bodybuilders that never gets exposure that are far better and more interesting than him like WILL HARRIS,TONEY FREEMAN,MAX CHARLES,KJELLSTROM,DARREM CHARLES the list could go on and on. Hide is a good guy,but we are not that interseted

who is "we" is your real name eddie brock and your alter ego is venom. No I get it your alter ego is Hank from Me,Myself & Irene. Do your research He has won a europa and placed 2nd and 3rd several times in the open class. You are a troll of the worst kind because you are ignorant on purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by MADMAX6 View Post
    Big will is great on camera but doesn't compete that often, he says that he will this coming year so I ll cover that. As far as Hide, he is good but the fact that he's close and easily available helps to get updates from him.

oK,Im not hating on hide as he seems as a good guy. It is just that it is always the same with him nothing new. The only cool thing I would like to see from him is how he trains with iris kyle.Yes big will is awesome, so im loking forward to see that. I miss jay cutler

Quote Originally Posted by Blkhulk25 View Post
    who is "we" is your real name eddie brock and your alter ego is venom. No I get it your alter ego is Hank from Me,Myself & Irene. Do your research He has won a europa and placed 2nd and 3rd several times in the open class. You are a troll of the worst kind because you are ignorant on purpose.

What? who is edddie or venom? Dont watch white movies(me myself irene)(only if my nigga tom cruise is in it)
    He won the europa in 2010? and the next contest he got 1oth at the orlando. If you can read I never said he is a bad bodybuilder,but the fact remain the same this thread has two answers. Everytime there is something about hide only you answer,are you his lover?We need more interesting bodybuilders on camera like big will harris,

Banned

I don't see teaming up with Charles making any difference in Hide. He will look the same when he next competes.

Freak of Nature Lorenzo Marinčić's Avatar

What? who is edddie or venom? Dont watch white movies(me myself irene)(only if my nigga tom cruise is in it)
    He won the europa in 2010? and the next contest he got 1oth at the orlando. If you can read I never said he is a bad bodybuilder,but the fact remain the same this thread has two answers. Everytime there is something about hide only you answer,are you his lover?We need more interesting bodybuilders on camera like big will harris,
    come on now, if I said that reveresed I would get banned big time...this is bull

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo Marinčić View Post
    come on now, if I said that reveresed I would get banned big time...this is bull
    why iam black and usally only watch black movies with ice cube,wesley snipes,denzel washington,m white, thats why they are made so we as black people can watch movies that related to uss, why is that racist? It is just that I as a black man prefer to watch movies with black people in the leading role.But my favourute actor is stil TOM CRUISE and my third favourite body builder is jay . It is just like you probably like toni kukoc better than pippen?

Behemoth

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo Marinčić View Post
    No you wouldnt have you seen the amount of racist shit on here?!

hide could def be in the top 3 at O, hes more balanced than correa and clark he just needs to nail that conditioning, he wasnt sharp at the arnold
    instagram: lightsout50

this is gonna make such a change in his physique!
    The faggot list:

Silly <gaylord
    ViciousVagina forever buttfucking
    DLB < superman
    SWR < tranny
    Bogdi P the Romanian buttwarrior, loves lorenzo
    Rocky tranny fucker
    Noel fucker => can't help bray
    Lorenzo > likes Romanians up his butt
    ritch the swim bitch!

why iam black and usally only watch black movies with ice cube,wesley snipes,denzel washington,m white, thats why they are made so we as black people can watch movies that related to uss, why is that racist? It is just that I as a black man prefer to watch movies with black people in the leading role.But my favourute actor is stil TOM CRUISE and my third favourite body builder is jay . It is just like you probably like toni kukoc better than pippen?
    Denzel Washington is my third favorite actor. Very few can match his "quiet intensity." I also enjoy watching Ice Tea on Law and Order SVU.

hide has placed 3rd in the open at the nypro and won open shows. he should be a force if he is teamed up with glass, and comes in 100% like we are used to seeing
    instagram: fit4payne_benthebuilder

What happened to Mr Canada?
    www.leighcarmichael.com

i think Hide is a perfect guy for this sport, humble and polite. He is very nice and a down to earth dude and i think he is the example of how a bodybuilder should act on and off stage. Hide is a great guy and one of the best giant killers ever.
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast