Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Toronto SuperShow - Open Men's Prejuding and Finals for more....

Banned

Aurelia Grozajova - gold dream tan + hair dyed in all kinds of dull rainbow colors = funky look....and not a good funky. She's got a good physique and is in shape but she's forgetting that it's about how she looks overall....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick Scott just wheeled up behind me. He's going to guest pose on the main stage in just a little bit.

Banned

Leah Johnson - good muscularity, conditioning for the most part, color. Classical posing...I really like her! Legs look to have tightened up a bit since yesterday but her hams could still be tighter! Music cuts into "poison" by Alice Cooper = WIN!!!! Great showing for Leah!

Banned

CeaAnna Kerr -another girl with great balance. Has enough muscle to be competitive but she's not too big. Conditioning is good!! Impressive stage presence as well

Banned

Michelle Krack - a little light on muscle but still looks good. Probably could've done well in fogure, not to say she won't here.

Banned

Sandra Lombardo - very impressive. Great muscularity, conditioning other than her hams, posing is a bit too slow for me but she looks great

Banned

Teresita Morales - good muscularity. Nice quads and delts. Could bring her waist down just a bit to enhance her v taper. Hams and glutes look good!

Banned

Colette Nelson - great poser as always but she still has too much of a bodybuilder look to me. Good quads, great upper backS. Waist is a bit wide. Good showing for Colette overall though.

Banned

Nkechi Nwafor Robinson - another girl that's a little light in the muscularity department but still looks really good. She could be a little leaner here especially in her legs. Good posing but she's dancing a bit too much and not posing quite enough. Looks good!

Banned

Mindi O'Brien - don't know if I overlooked her yesterday or what but she looks incredible. Former fitness competitor really crossing a fitness and physique routine which makes it easily the most entertaining here!!! Wow!

Banned

Jill Rudison - Jill looks really good here. Good muscle, really good conditioning. Doing a California song themed routine! Quads are really good, small waist, good arms and delts!

Banned

Ida Sefland - I like her look but she needs to get a little leaner all over. She's got good legs and a good upper body. Posing to some Mariah Carey and her posing is very good with great transitions and fluidity! Good showing!

Banned

Lise Thexton - another very impressive physique. Lots of women here I didn't know that are looking really good! She needs to be leaner in the legs but her upper body, especially her midsection look really good! Tiny waist with good arms and delts. I can see her doing very well in the future

Banned

Tracy Weller - one of the, if not the leanest women in this division today. She's got good muscularity, could use a little more booty and could bring her waist in a bit. She's grinding her hips and butt a lot and it's getting to be a bit much.

Banned

Irena Vesalova - she's got a good physique but lots of distractions. Needs more color and kinda has hair like one of the golden girls. Anyhow, her upper body is lean but her legs need to be tighter yet

Banned

Confirmation round

Banned

Confirmation round first callout.

Leah. Teresita. Sandra. Mundo. Jill

Sent from my EK-GC200 using Tapatalk

Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334 LastLast