Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dennis Wolf Guest Posing at the 2014 NPC Grand Rapids Championships

Default Dennis Wolf Guest Posing at the 2014 NPC Grand Rapids Championships

Dennis is looking good for offseason. Hopefully he can come in peeled and fight for a top 5 spot.

Quote Originally Posted by fiber View Post
    Dennis is looking good for offseason. Hopefully he can come in peeled and fight for a top 5 spot.
    top 5? he is the only one Phil needs to worry about, Dennis is taking 2nd.
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

Still amazes me how guys can start off looking this bad and somehow pull it together come show time. Good luck to Dennis!

I think he looked terrible. I am not a fan of his physique and this performance certainly won't make me to change my mind. When I see a top pro posing like this I cry back the 90's when bodybuilders at least took the time to synchronise thier routine with the chosen music. He is tall and built a tons off muscle on his frame but unfortunately it's highlight his weak point....he has a calves like a flamingo. He could be very impressive on stage due to his height but I don't see him as a threat to beat Phil or Kai.

Real treat on Sat. May 31st.. Wolf and Ramy guessing posing at Dennis James Classic..

wonder how that's going to look..
    IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

Ramy shits on em...

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    don't think so, Phil's condition come Olympia time with his posing is top shelf
    will take Ramy 2 more years to come close.
    Corrected..
    And no muscle size wise he's already past Wolf, condition wise not yet and dont think he needs 3 years to overcome that..

The troll is strong in this one..

Behemoth

Quote Originally Posted by mcfr View Post
    I think he looked terrible. I am not a fan of his physique and this performance certainly won't make me to change my mind. When I see a top pro posing like this I cry back the 90's when bodybuilders at least took the time to synchronise thier routine with the chosen music. He is tall and built a tons off muscle on his frame but unfortunately it's highlight his weak point....he has a calves like a flamingo. He could be very impressive on stage due to his height but I don't see him as a threat to beat Phil or Kai.
    Did you watch 2013 Mr.O?Most of the industry had Wolf in 2nd....

Don't get me wrong...I am not here to talk bad about Wolf. He is a great bodybuilder with a tons of achievement especially in the last few years. However he has an incomplete physique compare to Phil or Kai. Rolley is raising and he even has a more complete, eye pleasing physique than Wolf.

Behemoth

Quote Originally Posted by Babylonian View Post
    The troll is strong in this one..
    He is basicly pointing out that Ramy was nowhere near Wolf last year and that he has to beat at least 4 other competitors to be a threat for Wolf.Don't worry you have good troll potential yourself with your first posts being how an 8th place olympia shits on guy who most of industry had 2nd the year before,you will do just fine.

2nd? Not even close.. Kai and Phil are way ahead of him.. dont get me wrong wolf improved drastically since competing but he kinda maxed out and won't improve anymore aesthetically or muscularity.. If Rami comes is as dry as any of the top 5 he'll be seeing the big bad wolf in his rear view..

Lol has everyone forgot? Off season means shit if it was case Kai would be 3x mr.o right now

Behemoth

Quote Originally Posted by Babylonian View Post
    2nd? Not even close.. Kai and Phil are way ahead of him.. dont get me wrong wolf improved drastically since competing but he kinda maxed out and won't improve anymore aesthetically or muscularity.. If Rami comes is as dry as any of the top 5 he'll be seeing the big bad wolf in his rear view..
    You don't know who is maxed out or not noone does,Wolf can carry 10-15 pounds more with his frame and if improves half of what he did last year he will not place lower than 2nd but this is up to him.What do you mean not even close with Kai,get your facts right most of the insiders thought Wolf was robed of 2nd place,Jay Cutler said this in public many times and he did that after he signed with FLEX mag.

​WOLF RULES ALL!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tommybavamx View Post
    You don't know who is maxed out or not noone does,Wolf can carry 10-15 pounds more with his frame and if improves half of what he did last year he will not place lower than 2nd but this is up to him.What do you mean not even close with Kai,get your facts right most of the insiders thought Wolf was robed of 2nd place,Jay Cutler said this in public many times and he did that after he signed with FLEX mag.
    Did he also mention how he robbed Roelly and Ramy?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast