Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: PBW: THE STOCK REPORT Whos UpWhos Down? - 16 Weeks till the O - (Tuesday)

Default PBW: THE STOCK REPORT Whos UpWhos Down? - 16 Weeks till the O - (Tuesday)

Available Tuesday at 7pm ET (Special Start Time)

PBW: THE STOCK REPORT – Who’s Up…Who’s Down? (16 Weeks till the O)

It’s nearly “prep time” once again!!! With the Olympia less than 16 weeks away, it’s time to take an early look at the field with our annual Stock Report. Since last year’s event, some contenders have emerged, while others have taken a step back. Whose stock value is up and whose is down? Is Kai still the top contender? Has Wolf closed the gap? Where does Ramy fit in? Can Phil still improve….or has his value already peaked? Tune in this week for a candid analysis….and the possibility that some feelings might get hurt.

Post Here: Whose Stock Has Climbed…..Whose Has Fallen?

Presented by the MD STORE, the 10th season of PBW continues!
    Show Available beginning Tuesday "On-Demand" at: http://store.musculardevelopment.com/pbw (Courtesy of the MD Store)

More info at www.PBWRadio.com

Wolf's stock is up. Dexter's might be too with a full year off. I think Heath will fall back this year. Every champ has a fall back year and I think this could be it for Heath. Cutler stock is down to zero.
    Rob
    I build websites for bodybuilders, fitness/figure, and more!

Evan did New Zealand.

Who even cares about the Olympia? The stock for the Olympia as a show is down for the past several years. I could care less, rather watch the smaller shows.

Phil gets a gift.
    Kai comes close, but not quite.
    Wolf moves up a spot.
    Branch places higher than he deserves...

So basically it's the same show every year.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

I'm so disenfranchised with bodybuilding judging that I don't even care to recall competitions from three months ago. It's all tainted trash.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    I'm so disenfranchised with bodybuilding judging that I don't even care to recall competitions from three months ago. It's all tainted trash.
    If you dont care so much why post here?
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FlashRob.com View Post
    Wolf's stock is up. Dexter's might be too with a full year off. I think Heath will fall back this year. Every champ has a fall back year and I think this could be it for Heath. Cutler stock is down to zero.
    Heath has been doing a lot of traveling and i wonder if that is going to affect his prep. But Dexter is going to place top 3 IMO
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

I think the guy who might suffer the most this year is Rhoden. With guys like Ramy and Cedric coming up and threatening, he stands to lose his top 4 or 5 position. He just doesn't have the mass, and this seems to be what the judges are favoring now. Dexter I think can still hang on and place even as high as third, given his outstanding proportions and conditioning.

I still feel that it will be Phil-Kai and the real battle will be for 3rd. That really depends on Kai's conditioning though. Phil is always 'on'; Kai is still a question mark.