Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 86

Thread: Kaden "Abomination" Vu does his version of HIIT Cardio!

  1. #1
    Administrator Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    noisserped
    Posts
    17,623
    Gender
    Male

    Default Kaden "Abomination" Vu does his version of HIIT Cardio!


  2. #2
    Freak of Nature Lorenzo Marinčić's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    my avi
    Posts
    13,231
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    goddamn asians..

  3. #3

    Default

    Vu vs Robert Burneika. Make it happen, MD.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo Marinčić View Post
    goddamn asians..
    Lol times 2

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    OREGON & TENN.
    Posts
    241

    Default

    Very cool. Should look into acting. He has the prototypical bad guy look. If only Jean-Claude was still making movies.

  6. #6
    Behemoth SAMbennett23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    birmingham,UK
    Posts
    1,212
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Bolo yeung. !!!

  7. #7
    Spotter
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    319
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Imagine that guy in the expendables, fuck yes!

  8. #8

    Default

    Bullshit. Its clipt to speed things up, and in motion those delt are pathetic.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noise View Post
    Bullshit. Its clipt to speed things up, and in motion those delt are pathetic.
    Hes that fast noise.......maybe you should go step on him in real life and see how many hits it takes before you are knocked out.......Ill go with ONE...............grow up and stop being a hating ass bitch who's parents fucked genetically

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noise View Post
    Bullshit. Its clipt to speed things up, and in motion those delt are pathetic.
    lmfao x 10000...there's no speeding up of any kind...you must be drinking the haterade cause if anything there's slow mo but no speeding up of any kind...can't people just give people their dues...if you want to know for sure, come out to albany, ny and you can see me work in real life...just by how high I can get up, you can tell I'm predominately fast twitch muscle...pretty sure an individual with fast twitch muscle can move pretty fast hence "FAST TWITCH".

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Real American View Post
    Hes that fast noise.......maybe you should go step on him in real life and see how many hits it takes before you are knocked out.......Ill go with ONE...............grow up and stop being a hating ass bitch who's parents fucked genetically
    yeah, ask the real american...he was in my room at jr. usa seeing in person the kicks I can throw...I have plenty of testimonial, you have a keyboard...what you got HATER...love you guys, bad or good you still talking...keeps me relevant so if you really don't like for a reason don't comment at all cause I guarantee the real fighters know real when they see, any fighters out would like to chime in on my speed?

  12. #12

    Default

    Freakin badass. Strong as hell, fast and a monster physique. Hope to see more videos from you man!

    Btw, how has your endurance been affected by moving from fighting to bodybuilding? Id imagine carrying all that extra muscle takes its toll in that regard...

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abomination View Post
    yeah, ask the real american...he was in my room at jr. usa seeing in person the kicks I can throw...I have plenty of testimonial, you have a keyboard...what you got HATER...love you guys, bad or good you still talking...keeps me relevant so if you really don't like for a reason don't comment at all cause I guarantee the real fighters know real when they see, any fighters out would like to chime in on my speed?
    Actually with your build you are fast and your punches are pretty crisp. Obviously being so jacked isnt ideal for fighting mma, and im sure you can even feel that its not as smooth as it would be if you were MUCH lighter lol. Its def impressive considering your size no doubt. I would love to work the mitts with you, i got some combos i know you would love.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

  14. #14

    Default

    "Why you recordin this" lmao.

    His speed is good for the muscle mass he carries.

  15. #15

    Default

    take away the roids and he will slow done greatly

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    OREGON & TENN.
    Posts
    241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyeagle View Post
    take away the roids and he will slow done greatly
    Lol, the vid made you feel like less of a man, didn't it?

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyeagle View Post
    take away the roids and he will slow done greatly
    dumbest fucking comment i've seen in a while.... and we've got some quality tards around here
    instagram: fit4payne_benthebuilder

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •