Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: David & Bob Wrap-Up Finals at the NPC Junior Nationals 2014

Default David & Bob Wrap-Up Finals at the NPC Junior Nationals 2014

Really impressed with the coverage David continues to do for MD. Becoming a real journeyman and a strong addition to the MD staff. You can see he is enjoying what he does and has passion for it. Also seems like he's paid attention and learned from one of the best in Peter McGough.

Hey David, that MD shirt is sick!!!! Great job in designing them. When will all the MD hoodies and shirts be available?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by raidermike54 View Post
    Really impressed with the coverage David continues to do for MD. Becoming a real journeyman and a strong addition to the MD staff. You can see he is enjoying what he does and has passion for it. Also seems like he's paid attention and learned from one of the best in Peter McGough.

Hey David, that MD shirt is sick!!!! Great job in designing them. When will all the MD hoodies and shirts be available?
    Thank you so much for the kind words. I'm absolutely loving this job and to hear positive feedback like that makes it just that much better! I'm hoping within the next few months the stuff you see me wearing at the shows will be available at the MD online store!!! Thanks again man!

Quote Originally Posted by raidermike54 View Post

I was thinking the same. He has good opinions, seems like a good genuine guy and speaks well.