Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 52 to 65 of 65

Thread: Greater Gulf States - Tamee Marie and Amanda Latona win!

  1. #52
    Freak of Nature
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    12,297
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    With THIS as the standard " back pose" I am now a converted fan of bikini.
    Where have you been Howard? I've been saying the same thing for four years.

  2. #53
    Forum Judge Jude2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    7,599

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jenniferguterl View Post
    Meanwhile Seid retires after 5 pro shows?
    Really why?

  3. #54
    Colemanesque Beti ona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    21,504
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jude2 View Post
    Really why?
    He is not happy with the politics that affects his rankings.

    He have idiots fans like zyzz and other youtube and facebook champions, has nothing to win in the competition.

    Last edited by Beti ona; June 24th, 2014 at 09:47 AM.

  4. #55
    IFBB PRO chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5,854
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    He is not happy with the politics that affects his rankings.

    He have idiots fans like zyzz and other youtube and facebook champions, has nothing to win in the competition.


    lol

  5. #56
    IFBB PRO - Beni Lopez / Moderator / Forum Facilitator lil mama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    13,767

    Default

    First off great looking young man secondly BOO FREAKIN HOO HOO that the kid is unhappy with placings if statement is found to be true.
    Nothing about competition is fair that is why its competition ..the best at anything wins and though some may cry politics when they aint wining but so what! Whatacha gonna do about it Skippy.. QUIT!
    Then by all means go ahead and quit and dont let the door hit your arse as you walk out the door.

    Seriously folks need to just deal with wining and losing when it comes to playing this game. Ya cant win all the time unless your IRIS
    but even at that she lost Once and came back the following year to win. Some folks just need to wipe the tears away and keep going and if your not willing to then move on, no shame in doing that. The shame comes from quitting cause you didnt win and now your butt hurt about it.

    If his plan was to make a career out of it then lol on him cause ya cant make a career out of it unless your willing to take the highs and lows of the industry. Its time to man up Skippy and accept the fact that you aint all that but ya could be when you learn to swallow your pride and not let placings dictate your worth and to figure out that you dont have to win to be a champion.


    Quote Originally Posted by chick View Post
    lol
    Indeed a big LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    He is not happy with the politics that affects his rankings.

    He have idiots fans like zyzz and other youtube and facebook champions, has nothing to win in the competition.




    Politics are everywhere except the NPC/IFBB but seriously politics have nothing to do with his rankings. Perhaps the judges did not like his Zoolander turn and lip puckering wasnt quite as adorable as first place Competitors need to face fact that YOU ARE NOT ALWAYS GONNA WIN and there is always someone out there that may be better than you the day of show or competitive sport event. Win or Lose, be graceful, grateful and humble

    Most likely throwing a fit cause he didnt win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jude2 View Post
    Really why?

  6. #57
    Forum Judge Howard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mirage hotel ice machine 7
    Posts
    21,301
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    I don't know the whole story but get the gist of it from Lil' Mama's post. For starters the guy has a good physique but he's a bit short and doesn't really stand out as the obvious winner. Plus, no disrespect for the MPD pros, but, like bikini, I still don't understand the actual judging criteria used to judge them and determine the final places. The fact that this guy thinks the IFBB is using a some serious conspiracy to keep him down is ridiculous. Does he really think anyone cares about him enough to ruin their judging reputation LOL?! That alone proves he's too full of himself and needs to get real.
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

  7. #58
    Forum Judge Jude2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    7,599

    Default

    Howie he is the tall white guy #24. He got second place in a tough field. That is were I had him. I thought it was a great showing for a young guy.

  8. #59
    Forum Judge Howard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mirage hotel ice machine 7
    Posts
    21,301
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jude2 View Post
    Howie he is the tall white guy #24. He got second place in a tough field. That is were I had him. I thought it was a great showing for a young guy.
    Oh my mistake, which shows just how little I know about MPD. I think he looks like he could win but I don't fully understand the IFBB pro judging criteria for MPD. He's good but I seriously doubt that the IFBB has some intricate judging conspiracy to prevent him from winning.
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

  9. #60
    Colemanesque Beti ona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    21,504
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    He's good but I seriously doubt that the IFBB has some intricate judging conspiracy to prevent him from winning.
    People say that Jeff is an evil spoken and published many shits on their networks, so IFBB would not want his face as representing the division

    He wanted to win, did not enjoy the competition, so it has taken the right decision:

    If you do not fight for victory in sports I have no idea what you're doing competing in sports. I've never been one to compete just for the fun of it.

  10. #61
    IFBB PRO - Beni Lopez / Moderator / Forum Facilitator lil mama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    13,767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    People say that Jeff is an evil spoken and published many shits on their networks, so IFBB would not want his face as representing the division

    He wanted to win, did not enjoy the competition, so it has taken the right decision:
    Well I dont know about all that but if that were the case and the IFBB indeed did not want the kid representing the division then why would they even make some other kid a pro about a yr ago who flipped the finger to the judging panel a pro on another show sometime later after flipping them off ?? soo I doubt that is the case here.

    In all honesty the kid just might have not presented his physique better than the winner that day, plain and simple. Now if he was in Lee Priest league then I can see that it might hurt him being as outspoken as Lee but I seriously doubt that this guy is anywhere near Lee P league of infamy just saying.

  11. #62
    Forum Judge Howard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mirage hotel ice machine 7
    Posts
    21,301
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lil mama View Post
    Well I dont know about all that but if that were the case and the IFBB indeed did not want the kid representing the division then why would they even make some other kid a pro about a yr ago who flipped the finger to the judging panel a pro on another show sometime later after flipping them off ?? soo I doubt that is the case here.

    In all honesty the kid just might have not presented his physique better than the winner that day, plain and simple. Now if he was in Lee Priest league then I can see that it might hurt him being as outspoken as Lee but I seriously doubt that this guy is anywhere near Lee P league of infamy just saying.
    I'm just a fan, but I'm not afraid state my opinions when it comes to IFBB policy. But the idea that the IFBB has some secret conspiracy to prevent this kid from winning is absurd. He's just one of many good physiques in the MPD pro div. Like bikini, it's tough to see a dimes worth of difference between the top ones.
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

  12. #63
    Forum Legend RockyIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Miami,Florida
    Posts
    39,563
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    Poston,Sadek and Marc Anthony destroy that guy Seid.
    "Destroy" him with their dreamy smiles, or with their sensual walks? or with their impeccable hairstyles?
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

  13. #64
    Colemanesque Beti ona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    21,504
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    "Destroy" him with their dreamy smiles, or with their sensual walks? or with their impeccable hairstyles?
    Really witty comment.

  14. #65
    Forum Judge Howard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mirage hotel ice machine 7
    Posts
    21,301
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adina Zanolli View Post
    Where have you been??? Amanda always rocks this pose!

    And seriously, check out Sarah LeBlanc....she's got a great look...



    Somebody please explain to me why Sara doesn't win every pro bikini contest, when looking like this. I really would like to know. I'm 100% serious.
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

  15. #66
    Forum Judge Jude2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    7,599

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    Somebody please explain to me why Sara doesn't win every pro bikini contest, when looking like this. I really would like to know. I'm 100% serious.
    She only lost to Amanda L buy 1 point. Sara LeBlanc won from the front and Amanda won from the rear IMO. Very close. Sandy the head judge compared them a lot.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •