Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Steve Kuclo's Heavy Chest Workout - 16 Weeks Out - Mr. Olympia 2014

Default Steve Kuclo's Heavy Chest Workout - 16 Weeks Out - Mr. Olympia 2014

What the hell does Hany give his guys!?! First it's heath repping 6 plates a side on incline hammer likes it's nothing and now Kuclo repping 180's on the incline. That's some good shit and I want some!!

oh, and interesting powerband training on the hammer strength lol

Dan Newmire is hilarious! He is also a technician when it comes to his form on exercises. Loved his style on the chest reps.
    "Biggest Penis I've Ever Seen", Says My Blind Girfreind.

290 in that condition is pretty impressive. he could crack the top 8 this year. possible sleeper for top 6 if some guys slip
    instagram: fit4payne_benthebuilder

I would really, really like to Steve find another coach or try things himself. He has insane genetics but his progress slowed down greatly a few years ago and he never shows up AS GOOD as he can

Behemoth

Damn that Evogen is amazing stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Chode Logan View Post
    I would really, really like to Steve find another coach or try things himself. He has insane genetics but his progress slowed down greatly a few years ago and he never shows up AS GOOD as he can
    Slowly and steady progress.. you have to remember that steve is not even in his 30's yet and trying to do things the right way and not push his body too far too fast. Baby steps!!

Quote Originally Posted by buster12 View Post
    Dan Newmire is hilarious! He is also a technician when it comes to his form on exercises. Loved his style on the chest reps.

You should try living with him.. he is pretty funny LOL.. being in the gym when they all train together is quite the comedy...

Quote Originally Posted by Newmires Girl View Post
    Slowly and steady progress.. you have to remember that steve is not even in his 30's yet and trying to do things the right way and not push his body too far too fast. Baby steps!!
    Well my post might have come out wrong...I feel like he might be losing some of his progress during prep. I am simply not a fan of Hany and dont think he does a very good job with many clients, sure he trains Mr.O but Phil is a freaaaak. I would just like to see him try a different coach.

All the white hopes (kuclo,centapani,trey brewer) have failed when it came to living up to they hype.They all got cover shots and the legengs of t he sport was all refering them to them as future mr olympia champions.Fast forward 5 years and nothing has changed.Evan a good bodybuilder but no near a top 6 spot, kuclo is younger but hasent made any noticable impovment( atleast before he was not balding and had a fresher look) also brandon curry has not lived up trp the hype.The only guy who had lived up to the hype is heath and ramy. With winkelaar coming strong. Time to stop with this he is only 30,he is taking it slow,etc rubbish.With the ifbb on a all time low talent wise is should be easier to impress but they arent.

I wish they stepped on the pedal and started to rize( a michael edwards quate)

Well my post might have come out wrong...I feel like he might be losing some of his progress during prep. I am simply not a fan of Hany and dont think he does a very good job with many clients, sure he trains Mr.O but Phil is a freaaaak. I would just like to see him try a different coach.
    I could train Phil and have him win an O.

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    All the white hopes (kuclo,centapani,trey brewer) have failed when it came to living up to they hype.They all got cover shots and the legengs of t he sport was all refering them to them as future mr olympia champions.Fast forward 5 years and nothging has cahanged.Evan a good bodybuilder but no near a top 6 spot, kuclo is younger but hasent made any noticable impovment( atleast before he was not balding and had a fresher look) alsp brandon curry has not lived up trp the hype.The only guy who had lived up to the hype is heath and ramy. With winkelaar coming strong. Time to stop with this he is only 30,he is taking it slow,etc rubbish.With the ifbb on a all time low talent wise is should be easier to impress but they arent
    All time low? There is no way you can honestly mean that if you have been following the sport for more than a year or two. The IFBB is one of the deepest its ever been, the guys who were placing top 5 a decade ago wouldnt even in top 10 now.

Quote Originally Posted by D-NUTZ View Post
    I could train Phil and have him win an O.
    never,because judging by youre pics you should stick to playing cricket

All time low? There is no way you can honestly mean that if you have been following the sport for more than a year or two. The IFBB is one of the deepest its ever been, the guys who were placing top 5 a decade ago wouldnt even in top 10 now.

wHAT ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS? melvin anthony,dennis james,dexter,cormier,shawn ray,wheller,levrone,dillet,nasser,priest,ronnie,gu nter would all murder compton,evan,kuclo,delarosa,,

not sure if you realize what yopu atr typing???? have you seen the europa,new york pro show?? they suck

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    never,because judging by youre pics you should stick to playing cricket
    I'm actually really good at cricket man.

there is oly 5 pros who is poping now( heath,kai,ramy,wolfe and rowden/dexter)
    ive been folowing it for 14 years so I do have some expertize

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast