Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Can You Grow Into a Show? - What the Research Says

Default Can You Grow Into a Show? - What the Research Says

Ask Juan Morel if it's possible to grow into a show. FREAK! I don't like his style of training, but I love his approach. Reminds me of Kevin Levrone's approach - take it easy for many months, and then go all out with training and food... all the way to the show.

I personally much prefer Evan's training style. Works much better for my body type than Jay's faster training style.
    Last edited by majrminer; June 20th, 2014 at 06:34 PM.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    Ask Juan Morel if it's possible to grow into a show. FREAK! I don't like his style of training, but I love his approach. Reminds me of Kevin Levrone's approach - take it easy for many months, and then go all out with training and food... all the way to the show.

I personally much prefer Evan's training style. Works much better for my body type than Jay's faster training style.
    I really do like Juan Morel !! But I think that one should not even pronounce (or write) their names in the same sentence. They are dramatically opposed. And Kevin Levrone is from a different stratosphere than Juan. Juan is mortal, Kevin is a Hero. Half god/ half men. Hope this helps

Do not like the talk of growing into a show. Think that came from the 1970's when many pros would be off gear in their off-season or on very light amounts. Gear is increased- thus growing into a show. Also, possible if a person is not working out much in the off season- then starts training more- but again gear plays a role(debatable with is example- but a natural athlete who does not do much in the off season- will not amount to much even if they eat better and train consistently towards a show) I have never seen a person grow into a show who was not using gear. Even then "growing" is debatable. I have seen people who think their delts are growing into the show. But in reality- they lost weight- sub-cutaneous or around their stomach- creating an illusion of growing into a show. As this forum touts honesty- the only way to grow into a show- is gear- and an increase over the off season use of gear.

Do not like the talk of growing into a show. Think that came from the 1970's when many pros would be off gear in their off-season or on very light amounts. Gear is increased- thus growing into a show. Also, possible if a person is not working out much in the off season- then starts training more- but again gear plays a role(debatable with this example- but a natural athlete who does not do much in the off season- will not amount to much even if they eat better and train consistently towards a show) I have never seen a person grow into a show who was not using gear. Even then "growing" is debatable. I have seen people who think their delts are growing into the show. But in reality- they lost weight- sub-cutaneous or around their stomach- creating an illusion of growing into a show. As this forum touts honesty- the only way to grow into a show- is gear- and an increase over the off season use of gear.