Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: PBW Presents: SHAWN RAY vs BOB CHICK - "BATTLE OF THE BIG MOUTHS" (Tuesday)

Default PBW Presents: SHAWN RAY vs BOB CHICK - "BATTLE OF THE BIG MOUTHS" (Tuesday)

Show Available Tuesday at 7pm ET (Special Start Time)

PBW Presents: SHAWN RAY vs BOB CHICK (Tuesday)

“The Battle of the Big Mouths”

Together, they are two of the most visible members of the bodybuilding world. Both are retired IFBB Pros, one of them is a Hall of Famer. Both are sought after emcees, one of them hosts the Olympia. Both competed in the 1985 Teen Nationals, one of them won it. Both were born in 1965, one on the west coast, the other on the east.
    A relationship that spans four decades has included more than a few disagreements.
    Let’s face it, Shawn Ray and Bob Cicherillo don’t always see eye to eye.
    This week on PBW they come together to debate a variety of topics, answer some trivia, and discuss their “philosophical” differences. Join us as 2 legends come together for the “Battle of the Big Mouths”.

Post Your Questions Here!

The 10th Season of PBW is Presented by the MD STOREShow will be Available "On-Demand" at: http://store.musculardevelopment.com/pbw

More info at www.PBWRadio.com

Sounds like an episode of Ray vs Chick in "The Last Man Standing!
    Attached Images Attached Images

This would be cool it it were like 5 years ago.Today i respect both men for what they have done in and for bodybuilding, BUT their opions about anything dont mean anything because they have becaome puppets.i Remember whan shawn changed his mind 3 weeks later with the beyeke thing(he lost all credebility with that)
    Shawn you have become the kardashians of bodybuilding but without the good looks,.Trust me you will not get a lot on listers to this show.If you want to get ratings i suggest you guys hire aaron singerman and start with the gossip ,rumors, who s arrested for what and some good steroids advice and some tranny stories(you have a few) that would be ratings.And maybee let some off uss to call in to talk to you about contraversal topics.

TO MR BLECHMANN YOU CAN GET ALL THIS ADVICE FOR FREE,BECAUSE I LIKE MD

There's one in every bunch!
    Looks like we found him!!!😜😜😜

Thanks for chiming in, I'm sure you'll be listening to the show, you can't help yourself

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403388749.722375.jpg

Strength & Honor!

Neither of these two want any piece of Lee Priest, so they decided to stage some phony challenge..

Thanks, but not going to listen..

nice try though..
    IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    Will be listening like always,.. any real bodybuilding fan would..
    both Chic and Shawn great on radio also along with Peter.
    NOPE,AFTER ASC BRAZIL THEY DISSAPOINTED ME,did you see my suggestions? wouldnt it be a cooler show?

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Ray View Post
    There's one in every bunch!
    Looks like we found him!!!

Thanks for chiming in, I'm sure you'll be listening to the show, you can't help yourself

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403388749.722375.jpg

Strength & Honor!
    if you meen that I am a pencil geek? you couldnt be further from the truth,my left arm is bigger than youre torso
    I was making some suggestion to get more listeners to youre show.We want to make bodybuilding bigger and bettet than it is

i want to get the inside scoop from real IFBB pros..from A-Z about who they thought should of won which show,who had the potential but never fullfilled it, training, past stories about the 90's era,everything..
    your more into Palumbo, some of his stuff is ok to but he can't give you the stuff Chic,Shawn and Peter can plus those three have radio personality so there nice to listen to.
    me too,-.i ENJOY palombo very much.He is very funny and very passionate obaout bodybuilding,.iT would be good if rx and md started together again.Radio is so the 80s tv is where it is at.Muscle tv is very good sometimes great characters in eugene mishin,palombo,vinny the chin etch,

Will be listening like always,.. any real bodybuilding fan would..
    both Chic and Shawn great on radio also along with Peter.
    I will be listening as usual. I think Bob and Shawn will be very entertaining with this format. I sincerely wish Bodybuilding had more of this kind of stuff. One thing I'd wish they would discuss is keeping the FINALS of the NPC national contests , as true finals. Why do they have all 800 ( or more) competitors on stage at some point in the night show finals? It takes an avg of 10 sec to just introduce each entrant and get their class to line up on stage. That's 360 an hr , or over 2 hrs just see them all being introduced on stge in most national level events. If you didn't make the top 5 in ANY division, you shouldn't be on stage in the FINALS. Everyone gets to compete during the prejudging, shouldn't the finals be devoted to the finalists?
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

i prefer the 60 minute radio listening of Chic,Ray and Peter to rx tv unless they get an interview that im interested in hearing like with Roman Fritz.
    what of all the intwersting guys they have on will harris,kjellstrom,morel,roinnie, you want to have ROMAN FRITZ? ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS ?WHY?

Roman Fritz has pathetic genetics.
    DlewBolsenviciousVSILBB23RMBvillanEvanCentopaniAri esGeorgeForemanRules

CEO Prime Nutrition/Blackstone Labs AaronSingerman's Avatar

Can't wait.
    Come visit www.redcon1.com

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    This would be cool it it were like 5 years ago.Today i respect both men for what they have done in and for bodybuilding, BUT their opions about anything dont mean anything because they have becaome puppets.i Remember whan shawn changed his mind 3 weeks later with the beyeke thing(he lost all credebility with that)
    Shawn you have become the kardashians of bodybuilding but without the good looks,.Trust me you will not get a lot on listers to this show.If you want to get ratings i suggest you guys hire aaron singerman and start with the gossip ,rumors, who s arrested for what and some good steroids advice and some tranny stories(you have a few) that would be ratings.And maybee let some off uss to call in to talk to you about contraversal topics.

TO MR BLECHMANN YOU CAN GET ALL THIS ADVICE FOR FREE,BECAUSE I LIKE MD

lol...right.

explain and educate everyone as to how either one of us are "puppets"

hmm?

Quote Originally Posted by chick View Post
    lol...right.

explain and educate everyone as to how either one of us are IFBB "puppets"
    DlewBolsenviciousVSILBB23RMBvillanEvanCentopaniAri esGeorgeForemanRules

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Ray View Post

amazing how fast these guys disappear when it comes time to back up their mouths

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast