Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Next MD Cover: Justin Compton: What Champions Are Made Of

Default Next MD Cover: Justin Compton: What Champions Are Made Of

It didn’t take long for people to notice Justin Compton’s potential once he stepped into the gym 10 years ago. After he was training for six months, a former professional bodybuilder told Justin: “I’ve been watching you and you’re not like other kids, you are doing this for a purpose. You have the genetics and if you keep it up, you will be going places.”

Today Justin is one of the bodybuilding’s fastest-rising stars, winning the 2014 Europa Orlando after adding 100 pounds to his frame. He placed an impressive fifth at his pro debut at the 2013 Chicago Pro. Justin has made tremendous improvements in muscularity and size through hard work, dedication, smart training and consistency. Each and every day, Justin is focused on bodybuilding and always gives it 100 percent. That is the mindset and attitude of a champion, someone who can rise to the top of bodybuilding, a member of Team MD and on this month’s cover.

In “Justin Compton: Time for Reflection” an exclusive interview with Peter McGough, Justin looks back on where he’s been and speculates on where he’s going, including thoughts on the Mr. Olympia title.

The rest of the book is packed to the binder as usual – with all the latest cutting-edge research and information on bodybuilding by the industry experts and insiders who make it all happen. See you next month!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Steve Blechman, Publisher/Editor-in-Chief
    Facebook Twitter Instagram

Congrats to Compton. He has a very bright future a head of him!!!
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

I agree with him having a bright future. I don't like the "future Mr. O" label that seems to always be a curse.

It's good to see new faces on covers though.

next generation! nice cover MD!
    The faggot list:

Silly <gaylord
    ViciousVagina forever buttfucking
    DLB < superman
    SWR < tranny
    Bogdi P the Romanian buttwarrior, loves lorenzo
    Rocky tranny fucker
    Noel fucker => can't help bray
    Lorenzo > likes Romanians up his butt
    ritch the swim bitch!

Iron Addict

So glad he's on the cover but wonder why the continued use of B&W for them? I'd prefer more than one shot on it too.

It is the successor to Jay Cutler, after years of darkness will bring greatness to the sport once again.

Iron Addict

Just looked this up. 5th place Eddy Wilson looks like a black Justin Compton (didn't catch the back though) ! What's up with that guy?
    I can't believe how good Delarosa is. If his conditioning was better, it would've been hard to decide. From the back he's almost looking like a 2011 Heath!
    P.S. Marius was screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    It is the successor to Jay Cutler, after years of darkness will bring greatness to the sport once again.
    Ha ha was this subliminal racism?
    Confirm what I already know

Iron Addict

Quote Originally Posted by RMB View Post
    Whoa! Haha

Quote Originally Posted by RMB View Post
    I was caught, lol

Jay, priest and Flex are my favorite bodybuilders. Dark period is not for skin color, Coleman and Haney settled periods of greatness and hope now is the turn of Justin.

I like this kid.......Well deserved cover!!!

Admittedly, I browsed the mag because of a new face on the front.

Compton is the future.

By the way jon couldnt beat compton if he had a bazooka. Jon got absolutely dwarfed and put in his place standing next to justin. 212 should be his next step, the open class is filled with freaks, maybe after wasting 10 years he will drop down

ha ha, you guys whant so bad to have a white champion icon again .But this will never ever ever happend againYou know why? we dont give a fuck,we eat 7 times a day,take steroids and dont give a fuck.And the great God HAS given us superior genes when it comes to bodybuilding.There are many great white bodybuilders ,but none compered to JAY CUTLER.There is no new white hope even how bad you guys want it and if compton won against a short delarosa,and thats youre new white hope? ha ha ha.I understand that white people would want a white next big thing,but since Jay retired it looks sad and WE all know that the next thing is a arab( ha ha) but you guys will always have my nigga gunther(loved him) if i was white i would want to look like him

I want a new champion, Arab or white does not matter. Ramy is massive and invincible, but Justin have a very complete look, size and forms, also is more commercial.

I want a new champion, Arab or white does not matter. Ramy is massive and invincible, but Justin have a very complete look, size and forms, also is more commercial.
    MORE COMMERCIAL IN WHAT WAY?

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    ha ha, you guys whant so bad to have a white champion icon again .But this will never ever ever happend againYou know why? we dont give a fuck,we eat 7 times a day,take steroids and dont give a fuck.And the great God HAS given us superior genes when it comes to bodybuilding.There are many great white bodybuilders ,but none compered to JAY CUTLER.There is no new white hope even how bad you guys want it and if compton won against a short delarosa,and thats youre new white hope? ha ha ha.I understand that white people would want a white next big thing,but since Jay retired it looks sad and WE all know that the next thing is a arab( ha ha) but you guys will always have my nigga gunther(loved him) if i was white i would want to look like him
    why do you always bring up race? insecure? have you been bullied? no one gives a fuck if the champ is white, black, hispanic or asian, the best should win, not the most mainstream politically correct guy. last time i checked the olympias have been split pretty much even between black and white men.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast