Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Juan Morel Guest Posing at the NPC South Jersey Championships 2014 (Photos)

Default Juan Morel Guest Posing at the NPC South Jersey Championships 2014 (Photos)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    i like the way Gloria and Juan are looking..Juan is slowly bringing up his weak parts.
    can see the improvements.
    Who is gloria? Anyways morel is never impresive alone on pictures but when he is next to other bodybuilders thats when you can see how Big and wide he is. He has Great shoulders and pecs

nice conditioning!

If he double his size on his legs to match his wide upperbody then he has a good shot at top 10 next years mro

Juans legs hold him back otherwise this guy would be a killer!
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

I think Juan squats in a way that he recruits more glutes than quads...hence his very well developed buttocks (no hmo) yet with relatively subpar legs. Juan shoul focus on just going low enough for quad stimulation and even omitt regular back squats altogether to better focus on targeting quads rather than glutes
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    Gloria was the pysique girl guest posing with him at the show..
    thats the most important thing looking better then your openents while in the lineup
    then nailing your condition,maintaining size thru the entire show whether its 1 day or 2 day.
    I AGREE with you it is how you look next to others thahts important.if picture counted bonac would be mr olympia and we all know that aint happening any time soon

Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    I think Juan squats in a way that he recruits more glutes than quads...hence his very well developed buttocks (no hmo) yet with relatively subpar legs. Juan shoul focus on just going low enough for quad stimulation and even omitt regular back squats altogether to better focus on targeting quads rather than glutes
    not to diss youre expertize, but if morel trains with the great victor martinez and delarosa dont you think that the might know more about building legs than youI think some people are not ment to have good legs no matter what they do look at jojo hew trained then for 2o years and they are still the same size

Juan is awesome. Would love a "day in life" vid. Obviously finishing it with a family cheat meal/ get together.
    "Biggest Penis I've Ever Seen", Says My Blind Girfreind.

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    not to diss youre expertize, but if morel trains with the great victor martinez and delarosa dont you think that the might know more about building legs than youI think some people are not ment to have good legs no matter what they do look at jojo hew trained then for 2o years and they are still the same size
    ^^^THIS

JoJ trained with Branch who once had the best legs and if JoJ 's legs didn't grow training with Branch they never will. Genetics folks. Like calves, arms etc
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Quote Originally Posted by He-Man View Post
    ^^^THIS

JoJ trained with Branch who once had the best legs and if JoJ 's legs didn't grow training with Branch they never will. Genetics folks. Like calves, arms etc
    yup I agree.If you got a normal body everything can improve, but these gouys have great bodys, so it is not like morel or jonjo got bad legs they are just not as good as their upper body ,.I wonce saw a video with jojo and milos sacrev and I got tired just watching the video.Sow if they wont grow wth that pluss steroids and food they never will

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buster12 View Post
    Juan is awesome. Would love a "day in life" vid. Obviously finishing it with a family cheat meal/ get together.
    THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Juan is a LOCK for a top 10 spot at the O. I can see him placing 6th-8th
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Dexter Jackson has made improvements in his legs by using machines and no squats, without going past parallel. I thik Juan could benefit from that approach. He has been doing heavy squats and his butt has grown much more than his legs
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    I AGREE with you it is how you look next to others thahts important.if picture counted bonac would be mr olympia and we all know that aint happening any time soon
    Bonac cant handle the top 5 at the olympa, he just doesnt have it

Behemoth

Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    No "hmo" what about PPO?

Behemoth

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Juan is a LOCK for a top 10 spot at the O. I can see him placing 6th-8th

Soooo you have him Where? in order of what we know is going to happen 1. Phil 2. Kai 3. Wolf 4/5 dexter or shawn 6. Victor (watch) 7 Ramy then they all fall in line!

Thank you all for the compliments and the feed back!! as far as my leg development i keep improving every year and this past year i made really good improvements adding 2 inches to my quads.. when i squatted in prior years was more of a powerlifting squat, reason for me switching to the front squat.. another thing you guys have to realize i started bodybuilding 2007.. when i started bodybuilding you have guys like Evan already a pro and i was just a 190 pound bodybuilder thinking i could never be as big as i am now.. going to post a pic of past year and this year you guys will see the difference in my quads..

DSC07808.jpgDSC08909.JPG

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast