Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PBW: The Mid-Summer Report - PHIL SCOOP, EVAN ANNOUNCEMENT, ROELLY'S RETURN! (Monday)

Default PBW: The Mid-Summer Report - PHIL SCOOP, EVAN ANNOUNCEMENT, ROELLY'S RETURN! (Monday)

Show Available Monday after 9pm ET

PBW: Mid-Summer Report – Phil Scoop, Centopani News – Plus: Roelly’s Return! (Monday)

Summer is in full swing and the storylines are heating up! Phil Heath and MuscleTech are parting ways...and companies are lining up for his services (we have the inside scoop). Evan Centopani is poised to make an announcement of his own…and Olympia buzz is pouring in as we approach 10 weeks out from the contest. Tune in for PBW’s annual “Mid-Summer Report”. (Monday Night)

Plus: The Chicago Report – Roelly is Back!

Presented by the MD STORE, the 10th season of PBW continues Monday Night!
    Show Available "On-Demand" at: http://store.musculardevelopment.com/pbw (Courtesy of the MD Store)

More info at www.PBWRadio.com

how much $ is phil looking for?
    Rob
    I build websites for bodybuilders, fitness/figure, and more!

CEO Prime Nutrition/Blackstone Labs AaronSingerman's Avatar

Can't wait!
    Come visit www.redcon1.com

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

I Look forward to hearing what Evan is up to!

I usually listen to PBW during thursday morning or friday morning.... I'll listen immediately after it's available this week!
    Lance Armstrong is a winner.
    Chael Sonnen to be next president.

Dan,

I'm not sure if it is something you can fix but I've been unable to download the podcast from iTunes for the last 3 podcasts. The newest one hasn't been made available to iTunes yet but I'm assuming that one probably won't work either. I've contacted iTunes support and they are working on it but they also said that the content is typically uploaded from the content provider and if there is a problem on that end, the provider would be responsible for correcting the issue. I'm not sure if you can do anything about that, but I wasn't sure you were aware that there were problems with iTunes. Maybe I'm the only one having issues with it, but I wanted to put that out there to see if you were aware or if anyone else was having similar issues with the podcast via iTunes.

Muscle Head

I often have playback issues directly from the MD site. Often the playback will just start over after a few minutes. I then fast forward trying to get back where I was in the broadcast and then after a few minutes it starts over again, or returns a playback error and stops working altogether. Haven't made it through a whole episode in weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by ant7 View Post
    I often have playback issues directly from the MD site. Often the playback will just start over after a few minutes. I then fast forward trying to get back where I was in the broadcast and then after a few minutes it starts over again, or returns a playback error and stops working altogether. Haven't made it through a whole episode in weeks.
    Thanks for the heads up. This is the first I've heard about iTunes issues. Here's the direct link to our page on the iTunes site. It looks like all the shows are there.
    I'll look into it to see there are any issues.
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...d81970233?mt=2

Thanks a lot Dan. In case you were wondering, the podcast is easy to find in the iTunes store and all the episodes are there and there is no problem with actually seeing them. What ant7 said in his comment is also true about trying to listen to them through iTunes if you hit the play button on the podcast link but don't download them. So you can't download them and you can't listen to them without them stopping every couple of minutes directly from the iTunes store. I don't know if any of that information helps. Thanks again!

CEO Prime Nutrition/Blackstone Labs AaronSingerman's Avatar

Thanks for having me on, Dan! Always an honor.

I'm thinking two names who might be joining Prime Nutrition... First is very good friend of Evan and second very good friend of Aaron. Both very respected. Should be fun if it's one of them

Quote Originally Posted by guruhonza View Post
    I'm thinking two names who might be joining Prime Nutrition... First is very good friend of Evan and second very good friend of Aaron. Both very respected. Should be fun if it's one of them
    Give me names!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    probably a smart move skipping the Olympia even though it is a tough decision..
    since Evan is on the cusp with a few more improvements of jumping into that upper level..
    making him only one of a handful of guys considered that could win an upper tier show like the Arnold Ohio
    Thanks man, I appreciate that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Solomon View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. This is the first I've heard about iTunes issues. Here's the direct link to our page on the iTunes site. It looks like all the shows are there.
    I'll look into it to see there are any issues.
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...d81970233?mt=2
    Thanks again Dan. You guys are always great and I appreciate the opportunity!

Freak of Nature

You're skipping out on the O?? daaaaaaamn son

Quote Originally Posted by Evan Centopani View Post
    Give me names!
    John's basically who you described.... your friend, an athlete, go to guy in nutrition, respected, credible.

Second name is Aaron's good friend who helped Aaron with HIIT

So, Evan.... give us one name =)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast