Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324252627 LastLast
Results 392 to 408 of 445

Thread: 2014 Golden State - Bonac, Obaid, and Romero fight for first!

  1. #392
    Juggernaut
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,682
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    your one of the biggest know nothing pussies on here, with no real opinion or knowledge of anything.
    you are irelevant like most on here.
    Lol. Please put your toys back in the pram.

  2. #393
    Juggernaut
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,682
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeUK View Post
    None of the top three were totally on, so the best package won. Bonac deserved to win. You pointed out Bonac and water a thousand times. It was boring as fuck and spoiled the play by play. Yup you are right I was a low level amateur. I'm happy with my imprint in bodybuilding. I competed, I helped run contests, helped judge them and I owned a good gym. You on the other hand have a reputation as a thread killer with your inane bollocks.
    this Bonac brought the best overall package with the fewest weaknesses....Romero looked good but has no chest. Bonac is damn big for his height.

    FAO thread killer - hope this this helps.

  3. #394

    Default

    Michael Edwards is a knew "jason Genova" case.
    Totally agree with GeorgeUK about his comment on "michael-Bonac is holding water like Beyeke-Edwards"

  4. #395
    Mass Monster Lex1247's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,424
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    I agree, none of the top 3 were spot on but to me Bonac won the show b/c he looked the most complete. Essa seemed a bit drier from the front, the back still not where it needs to be. Bonac is just thick and muscular blessed with round full muscle bellies. Congrats to William on the win.

    Michael Edwards and BB23 are 2 of the biggest trolls that the MD board has ever seen, it is what it is. Best not engage them and move on...

  5. #396
    Juggernaut GeorgeUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,492
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lex1247 View Post
    I agree, none of the top 3 were spot on but to me Bonac won the show b/c he looked the most complete. Essa seemed a bit drier from the front, the back still not where it needs to be. Bonac is just thick and muscular blessed with round full muscle bellies. Congrats to William on the win.

    Michael Edwards and BB23 are 2 of the biggest trolls that the MD board has ever seen, it is what it is. Best not engage them and move on...
    if I were MD doing the play by play, I'd be pissed off by Michael Edwards. He kinda made it a lot worse. It's up to admin and MD to moderate or not moderate as they deem fit.
    D E S T R O Y

  6. #397
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    41,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    only one that orginaly called it was David Baye who said Bonac then switched to Essa so he's the only one i give props for this shit
    The only reason I switched was because when we did the radio show on Monday, Bonac was not on the list. Anyone who has seen this guy in person lately knows how much of a freak he is, so it wasn't really that hard of a call! Hopefully he nails it for the Olympia!!!

  7. #398
    Mass Monster buffguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,340

    Default

    Romero reminds me of a smaller Ramy. This is the best Romero looked. I thought he would take the trophy on this one.. Congrats to Essa. I think Bonac looked good but got a gift here tonite.

  8. #399
    Juggernaut
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,682
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeUK View Post
    if I were MD doing the play by play, I'd be pissed off by Michael Edwards. He kinda made it a lot worse. It's up to admin and MD to moderate or not moderate as they deem fit.
    Michael who?! It's a shame one person can ruin a thread....

  9. #400
    Freak of Nature a.j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    tigerstaden. Oslo Norway
    Posts
    15,030
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeUK View Post
    5 months of pure wisdom. Haha. I used to tar a.j with the same brush, but I quite like him as he is enthusiastic and does sometimes come up with good points. Bb23 is at least funny, although he's an evil bastard. Michelle Edwards is a black hole to this forum.

    Bonac carries a lot of nicely distributed muscle. His muscle bellies are good. When he hits poses your eyes are drawn to him. I really like the way he hits the front double biceps shot. Not many short guys can get away with hitting it that way. He was best of the bunch. Just.
    I personally like edwards.The reason is that he is always on the boards with his opiniouns altough not always accurate he atleast tryes to give reasons why he thinks so.Many others just say one sentence and be rude.We need him here on the forums because we need more traffick.Also he has a good vocabulary and can you imagine if wolf looks gets fucked at the olympia= he will go full retard.

    So the bad news for him.I dont agree with dissing you when he says bad amature bodybuilder etc.It is very important for me as a huge bodybuilding fan to always respect the elders in what they have acchieved in the bodybuilding world.I dont agree with mike cox on anything( as he is a gay ,pot smoker,jerk off) i never diss his bodybuilding or achievements in that.If a person has sacrafied many houres in the gym,eaten proteins for years it doesnt matter if he didnt look like zack khan or nasser, if you were on a stage it deserves respect.I have traind for 11 years and everybody says wow you are so big, but I never have had the courage to step on a stage,so I never diss those you have.There is a big diference in being a beast in the streets and a beast on stage.( look at vic richards altough he owned dorian that one time)
    I did not think bonac should win as romero looked better but I feel bad for bonac if he reads this tread because winning a show is huge and edwards ruined his momoent if he would read the replys.( IT IS NOT LIKE THIS WAS A KUCLO BRAZIL ASS RAPING SHOW)

  10. #401
    Freak of Nature a.j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    tigerstaden. Oslo Norway
    Posts
    15,030
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jags93 View Post
    Michael who?! It's a shame one person can ruin a thread....
    i WAS OUT LAST NIGHT and when i got home I saw all the post from edwards and Ithink it was funny by the way drogba is back so you are all fucked.Ihave already won 500 dollars playing him in fifa 14 against a idoit arsenal fan.Yep drogba has returned home a little bit like lebron did

  11. #402
    Freak of Nature a.j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    tigerstaden. Oslo Norway
    Posts
    15,030
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by buffguy View Post
    Romero reminds me of a smaller Ramy. This is the best Romero looked. I thought he would take the trophy on this one.. Congrats to Essa. I think Bonac looked good but got a gift here tonite.
    wouldnt go that far saying romero looks like ramy.But I also had him for the win.Bonac did win altough romero and essa was better it wasent a gift.Only kuclo and kevin english the last 5 years have really gotten huge gifts

  12. #403
    Juggernaut DerekRJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Still loving Michigan
    Posts
    9,028
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    wouldnt go that far saying romero looks like ramy.But I also had him for the win.Bonac did win altough romero and essa was better it wasent a gift.Only kuclo and kevin english the last 5 years have really gotten huge gifts
    I also thought Romero looked good, but not enough for the win. He definitely needs more work on his chest and I also noticed during the comparison video, his back is a little weak....compared to Essa and Bonac's. I do like Romero's structure though.
    I stop me....no one else does.

  13. #404
    Muscle Head ashmarie07's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    DeWitt, Michigan
    Posts
    17
    Gender
    Female

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    Bonac looks like he just went swimming, smooth as hell..good muscle roundness like Beyeke and small compact complete frame
    to give it to him over Essa is a joke

    I feel bad for Essa.... I feel like no matter how good he looks at a show, he always gets looked over. He should have had this show!

  14. #405
    Juggernaut DerekRJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Still loving Michigan
    Posts
    9,028
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashmarie07 View Post
    I feel bad for Essa.... I feel like no matter how good he looks at a show, he always gets looked over. He should have had this show!
    Most of the time I'd agree with that statement, but this time I honestly feel that his placement was correct. He's been a little too off his past couple outings. Legs looked down in size as well.

    Oh and hello fellow Michigan native.
    I stop me....no one else does.

  15. #406
    Freak of Nature a.j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    tigerstaden. Oslo Norway
    Posts
    15,030
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DerekRJohnson View Post
    I also thought Romero looked good, but not enough for the win. He definitely needs more work on his chest and I also noticed during the comparison video, his back is a little weak....compared to Essa and Bonac's. I do like Romero's structure though.
    he has so much better structure than bonac.Also has a normal mans height.But yes his chest looks very bad compared to other pros

  16. #407
    Muscle Head ashmarie07's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    DeWitt, Michigan
    Posts
    17
    Gender
    Female

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DerekRJohnson View Post
    Most of the time I'd agree with that statement, but this time I honestly feel that his placement was correct. He's been a little too off his past couple outings. Legs looked down in size as well.

    Oh and hello fellow Michigan native.
    Hi! I guess the more I look at the pics I agree with you about his legs. Hopefully Flex will make the proper improvements with his physique. I think it was a really close call... but I also think anytime its a close call he never comes out on top.

  17. #408
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    170
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scottg View Post
    Congratulations to Bonac on a great win. Seems like a really well judged show where names and reputations were disregarded and the competitors were judged on physique alone, good to see.
    I totally agree, this is how every show should be judged. Bodybuilders should be judged on the physique they brought that day and regardless of their name or last show placing .

Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •