Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Justin Compton & Juan Morel Train Arms on Gear TV

Question for Juan, do you always train with an "explosive" or "ballistic" training style in general?

Observation...Justin Compton's arms are stupid big at this point. He's reaching Roelly status any moment now....

juan= great pecs shoulders & condition plus hes a great dude!
    compton=straight up monster!

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    not sure if serious? you are 57 and have a centopani poster in youre room( atleast have a cool poster like i have one of the backstreet boys)
    I resent this statement!

Quote Originally Posted by Evan Centopani View Post
    I resent this statement!
    sorry bro no way in hell you are cooler than the backstreet boys

Now its a party!

Mass Monster

Compton dwarfing Morel here

Lol @ Evan for even thinking he's on the same level as the BackStreet Boys.
    I stop me....no one else does.

Quote Originally Posted by DerekRJohnson View Post
    Lol @ Evan for even thinking he's on the same level as the BackStreet Boys.
    pleaSE HE hasent even finished in the top 6 at the olympia, get an olympia first then we can talk

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    pleaSE HE hasent even finished in the top 6 at the olympia, get an olympia first then we can talk

Evan needs to worry about making it to 98 degrees or New Kids On The Block level first. Must say, I'd love to see Evan in some overalls and a tank top though....with one overall strap hanging....just like the old days.
    I stop me....no one else does.

Quote Originally Posted by DerekRJohnson View Post
    Evan needs to worry about making it to 98 degrees or New Kids On The Block level first. Must say, I'd love to see Evan in some overalls and a tank top though....with one overall strap hanging....just like the old days.
    agree almost with everything, but I feel he is currently at 98 degrees level now,but has some work to do is he is going to reach new kids on the block.Backstreet level i dont think he is never going to reach though

Interesting how even Juan defers to Justin re: arm development.......and yet Juan just throws the weights up & down whereas Justin uses slow, controlled movements.......Hmmmmm......

Will Juan learn from this and apply it to his training? Prob not, cause of course, that would make too much sense....Just keep throwin those weights around Juan!!!

The best thing to do for a weak bodypart, no matter what it is, is to slow down, go lighter, get a feel, then begin increasing weight but keep the form strict....Weak bodyparts WILL respond....But the temptation to just go heavier and fling is just too great I guess.....

Quote Originally Posted by bigtoph View Post
    Interesting how even Juan defers to Justin re: arm development.......and yet Juan just throws the weights up & down whereas Justin uses slow, controlled movements.......Hmmmmm......

Will Juan learn from this and apply it to his training? Prob not, cause of course, that would make too much sense....Just keep throwin those weights around Juan!!!

The best thing to do for a weak bodypart, no matter what it is, is to slow down, go lighter, get a feel, then begin increasing weight but keep the form strict....Weak bodyparts WILL respond....But the temptation to just go heavier and fling is just too great I guess.....
    interesting observation. i noticed something similar in a video in which juan trained legs with phil heath right after turning pro. phil was constantly trying to give him tips, but he continued to do things his own way, and try to support his reasons for doing so. i think juan has a great physique and potential, but it doesn't seem as though he is taking advantage of the knowledge presented by his peers with superior bodyparts.
    instagram: fit4payne_benthebuilder

Quote Originally Posted by littleben View Post
    interesting observation. i noticed something similar in a video in which juan trained legs with phil heath right after turning pro. phil was constantly trying to give him tips, but he continued to do things his own way, and try to support his reasons for doing so. i think juan has a great physique and potential, but it doesn't seem as though he is taking advantage of the knowledge presented by his peers with superior bodyparts.

Problem is...So many pros just heave weights and crank hard and genetics can take care of so much.....BUT.....with a weak bodypart, that style may not work...and so very few seem to be able to recognize this.....

How many REALLY complete physiques have there been.....muscle development-wise.....not structural etc.....Heath, Flex, Labrada, Cormier.........For the most part, anyone with a complete physique---look at their training.......Sure, always exceptions....like Ronnie....but even he was fairly strict compared to some of these clowns.....

As I've said before, what would Branch's back look like if he trained it properly......Sure, it's still partly genetics, but no way his back would be the mess it is now......

Alas, we are not pros, so of course what do we know, right??

Quote Originally Posted by bigtoph View Post
    Problem is...So many pros just heave weights and crank hard and genetics can take care of so much.....BUT.....with a weak bodypart, that style may not work...and so very few seem to be able to recognize this.....

How many REALLY complete physiques have there been.....muscle development-wise.....not structural etc.....Heath, Flex, Labrada, Cormier.........For the most part, anyone with a complete physique---look at their training.......Sure, always exceptions....like Ronnie....but even he was fairly strict compared to some of these clowns.....

As I've said before, what would Branch's back look like if he trained it properly......Sure, it's still partly genetics, but no way his back would be the mess it is now......

Alas, we are not pros, so of course what do we know, right??
    hmmm, well his back doesn't look any different than the rest of his physique. his back is massive. slabs and slabs of beef. thats a fact. its just got no refinement. it has very little separation or detail. much like the rest of his physique, excluding his legs of course. genetics? training? hard to say.
    instagram: fit4payne_benthebuilder

Compton is a beast a future Mr O

Quote Originally Posted by buffguy View Post
    Compton is a beast a future Mr O
    hardly...
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast