Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PBW: IS PHIL PLAYING WITH FIRE?? - Plus: The Vegas Report (Monday)

Default PBW: IS PHIL PLAYING WITH FIRE?? - Plus: The Vegas Report (Monday)

Show Available Monday at 9pm ET (Special Start Time)

PBW: IS PHIL PLAYING WITH FIRE?? - Plus: The Vegas Report! (Monday)

In less than 8 weeks, the bodybuilding world returns to Las Vegas for the 50th Mr. Olympia contest. While many assume that Phil Heath will easily defend his title, there are some who have begun expressing concerns. In recent weeks, the Champ has launched a supplement line, he’s held press conferences, and he’s been spotted walking the red carpet with Hollywood’s finest.

This week on PBW: Is Phil on track with his prep….or is he rolling the dice as he juggles the realities of fame & fortune? (Show available beginning Monday Night)

Plus: A Judge’s Report from Vegas (USA’s)

Presented by the MD STORE, the 10th season of PBW continues Monday Night – Show Available "On-Demand" at: http://store.musculardevelopment.com/pbw (Courtesy of the MD Store)

More info at www.PBWRadio.com

I'm pretty sure the guy is doing everything to hold his title. Not like he is slacking. he will get his 4th sandow this year.
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

Thats from 2 weeks ago.....phil is on point, he"ll be ready 2 weeks out!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    only guy that can challenge him is Wolf the next 2 years.
    they will battle and Wolf will win 1 Olympia.
    maybe, not likely though.
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    only guy that can challenge him is Wolf the next 2 years.
    they will battle and Wolf will win 1 Olympia.
    You have every right to dream...

PBW: Making something out of nothing. Creating controversy where none exists.

Quote Originally Posted by BigZero View Post
    Exactly.

If anything he had more to deal with during his past Olympia preps with all the personal issues going on with his family.

Go home PBW you are drunk

Will Phil win? YES. But I do think this is a valid question. Back when Ronnie and Jay were on top we always saw their image as super hardcore. With Phil all we see is glitter and glamour. Ronnie was a freaky metroflex guy. Crazy workouts. Phil's publicity always shows him as the glamor champ.
    Rob
    I build websites for bodybuilders, fitness/figure, and more!

Behemoth

Quote Originally Posted by BigZero View Post
    Yes.

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Michael_Edwards.....we all know you have a boner for Wolf, thats great. But Wolf would need to make a Ronnie like "mutation" trnbolona,,equiposa,,,masteron,,, (GH15 Approved)
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    Michael_Edwards.....we all know you have a boner for Wolf, thats great. But Wolf would need to make a Ronnie like "mutation" trnbolona,,equiposa,,,masteron,,, (GH15 Approved)
    This! I have stated over and over again that I like Wolf but it's highly unlikely he will beat Phil this year or ever.

Aesthetic_Design

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    Exactly.

If anything he had more to deal with during his past Olympia preps with all the personal issues going on with his family.

Go home PBW you are drunk
    lmao this ^^^

All phil needs is 80.567% of his best. And its game over

hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by lastrep View Post
    To be honest.. Phil is not an interesting character or an actual voice as the top of the IFBB ladder. Not hating, so relax fellas. But since his win almost a year ago now.. what has our leader and spokesperson really done for the sport or fans besides the basic $10k per weekend guest posings?

Again, not a hater.. just saying we need a champ that pushes the sport ahead and not just fills his pockets.
    Hater.

All the great mr Olympias had a controversial win during their reign. Arnold's was in 1980, Coleman's in 2001, Cutler's in 2007 and so on. I am not saying that 2014 will be the year for Phil's controversial win but statistcally speaking it is expected to happen at some point. And of course all the greats had their undisputed win such as 2003 Ronnie and 2009 Jay. So either way, with this year's lineup, we are in for a treat.

Ofc Phil will prob have one or two controversial wins but not this year, i dont think he has much to worry about just add lil bit of size and come in good condition but next year will be a different story and he better get his a game on than. but sooner or later he will fall against some guy with a huge frame, he can't handle Ramy when he masters his body or Wolf if Wolf will improve by 6-8% just because how bigger theyre frame is. i dont think Kai can come in good enough shape though and even though he would i think politics would not allow him to win.
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canis View Post
    Ofc Phil will prob have one or two controversial wins but not this year, i dont think he has much to worry about just add lil bit of size and come in good condition but next year will be a different story and he better get his a game on than. but sooner or later he will fall against some guy with a huge frame, he can't handle Ramy when he masters his body or Wolf if Wolf will improve by 6-8% just because how bigger theyre frame is. i dont think Kai can come in good enough shape though and even though he would i think politics would not allow him to win.
    Wolf has no lower back or calves. He will NEVER be a threat, hes 38 and hasnt done shit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast