Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 38

Thread: Steve Kuclo Blows Up Arms 8 Weeks Out from the 2014 Olympia

  1. #1
    Administrator Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    noisserped
    Posts
    17,625
    Gender
    Male

    Default Steve Kuclo Blows Up Arms 8 Weeks Out from the 2014 Olympia


  2. #2

    Default

    The man.

  3. #3
    Team MD Del Toro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    1,850
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Tried it today. I got hella pumped! Ate 100g of carbs before and after
    Dream big and work hard!

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Fl
    Posts
    726

    Default

    I say depending on his conditioning he should place in the top ten. Best of luck to him, hope he nails it.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Del Toro View Post
    Tried it today. I got hella pumped! Ate 100g of carbs before and after
    Carb Source?
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

  6. #6
    Barbarian
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    In Da Gym
    Posts
    940

    Default

    Check out that girl a$$ at 2:06 mark.
    Knock The Lights Off Baby, Im Bulking

  7. #7
    Juggernaut Canis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,047
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingcharles View Post
    I say depending on his conditioning he should place in the top ten. Best of luck to him, hope he nails it.
    they will gift him top 10. he is not top 15 in the world though.
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

  8. #8
    TheYoungOx
    Guest

    Default

    Whats up with all the training videos about arms? BACK AND LEGS VIDEOS!

  9. #9
    Muscle Head ericcox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    41
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hawtbutseckz:) View Post
    Check out that girl a$$ at 2:06 mark.
    Easy there man, nothing special.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Fl
    Posts
    726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Canis View Post
    they will gift him top 10. he is not top 15 in the world though.
    I say hes around top 15,but yes he will get gifted a few spots.

    phil
    kai
    wolf
    rhoden
    ramy
    dexter

    The rest is up for debate from that point on. I don't see him breaking top ten this year, he is interchangeable with a couple of the new names though. I am going to take a guess and say he gets 11th

  11. #11
    Juggernaut Canis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,047
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingcharles View Post
    I say hes around top 15,but yes he will get gifted a few spots.

    phil
    kai
    wolf
    rhoden
    ramy
    dexter

    The rest is up for debate from that point on. I don't see him breaking top ten this year, he is interchangeable with a couple of the new names though. I am going to take a guess and say he gets 11th
    he is top 20 but 15?

    Phil
    Kai
    Dexter
    Wolf
    Rhoden
    Ramy'
    Victor
    Beyeke
    Pakulski
    Toney Freeman
    Essa Obaid
    Evan Centopani
    Roelly Winklaar
    Cedric McMillan
    Brandon Curry

    All of these guys i consider better bodybuilders than Steve, no doubt.
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

  12. #12
    Juggernaut Canis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,047
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hawtbutseckz:) View Post
    Check out that girl a$$ at 2:06 mark.
    if this is special i feel sorry for you...
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

  13. #13
    Mass Monster majrminer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In pursuit
    Posts
    5,035
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Canis View Post
    if this is special i feel sorry for you...
    haha get it

    W O L F R U L E S A L L

    And will get 2nd place if he comes with feathered quads & if Kai comes in like last year.

    And FYI, Dexter will get 4th and shock the world.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Fl
    Posts
    726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Canis View Post
    he is top 20 but 15?

    Phil
    Kai
    Dexter
    Wolf
    Rhoden
    Ramy'
    Victor
    Beyeke
    Pakulski
    Toney Freeman
    Essa Obaid
    Evan Centopani
    Roelly Winklaar
    Cedric McMillan
    Brandon Curry

    All of these guys i consider better bodybuilders than Steve, no doubt.
    I agree with everyone on that list, Steve is still going to place higher then half of them. Its the way it goes.

  15. #15
    Freak of Nature D-NUTZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In a van down by the river
    Posts
    13,331
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Canis View Post
    he is top 20 but 15?

    Phil
    Kai
    Dexter
    Wolf
    Rhoden
    Ramy'
    Victor
    Beyeke
    Pakulski
    Toney Freeman
    Essa Obaid
    Evan Centopani
    Roelly Winklaar
    Cedric McMillan
    Brandon Curry

    All of these guys i consider better bodybuilders than Steve, no doubt.
    Brandon Curry? lol

  16. #16
    Forum Legend RockyIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Miami,Florida
    Posts
    39,563
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    sick legs and calves
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

  17. #17
    Spotter
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tucson,AZ
    Posts
    69
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D-NUTZ View Post
    Brandon Curry? lol
    Curry??? No

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •