Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: GEAR TV Live - Episode 1

Default GEAR TV Live - Episode 1

Banned

I'm sorry, but you lost me at Juan Morel "probable" top 6. I think you're swimming alone in that lake Joe!!! Don't get me wrong, I'm a big Juan fan, love the guy and will definitely enjoy seeing him get on stage and hope the best for him, but c'mon guy, lets not get too crazy here!!!

Lets assume this is the top 5:

-Phil
    -Kai
    -Wolf
    -Rhoden
    -Dexter

So then if Juan is a "probable" top 6, he places ahead of:

-Ramy
    -Roelly
    -Kuclo
    -Bonac
    -Martinez

Not so sure about that guy!!! Again, love Juan, hope he nails it and cracks the top 10, but lets try to be real about things!

Meh... Boring vid

Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinBB View Post
    I'm sorry, but you lost me at Juan Morel "probable" top 6. I think you're swimming alone in that lake Joe!!! Don't get me wrong, I'm a big Juan fan, love the guy and will definitely enjoy seeing him get on stage and hope the best for him, but c'mon guy, lets not get too crazy here!!!

-Phil
    -Kai
    -Wolf
    -Rhoden
    -Dexter

-Ramy
    -Roelly
    -Kuclo
    -Bonac
    -Martinez

Not so sure about that guy!!! Again, love Juan, hope he nails it and cracks the top 10, but lets try to be real about things!

MD needs to ban these trolls^^^
    I stop me....no one else does.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DerekRJohnson View Post
    MD needs to ban these trolls^^^
    Watch it asswipe!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    Juan,Victor and Kuclo its safe to say will all be top 10.. Bonac no chance as he got dominated by Victor,Juan,Kuclo and even Delarosa earlier even at his best while all 4 of those guys will be even more improved come Olympia

from the looks of Juan's added gains and balance he will be coming much better then every show he did this year
    only thing given most likely is the top 3 guys like Joe said unless one of them is way off, making 4th-10th is wide open.
    ok, now you're creeping' me out with this Bonac thing you got going on..
    IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

Watch it asswipe!!!!
    By the way, gotta agree with your assessment. Top 10 is so stacked, 4th-10th is really hard to pick.

Banned

Anyone that thinks dexter and Rhoden are out of the top 6 are high as fuck! 6-10 will be interesting, top 5 is highly predictable unless Ramy decides to get peeled.

-Phil
    -Kai
    -Wolf
    -Rhoden
    -Dexter

-Ramy
    -Roelly
    -Kuclo
    -Bonac
    -Martinez

My goal is top 10 at my first Olympia...he just stated his opinion like you have yours.. but your making it sound like these other guys outside the top 5 are not beatable this is bodybuilding and anything could happen, anyone could come out of shape or improve.. i feel that outside of the top 5 i can stand next to anyone and it will all come down to who brings it on that day!!

Anyone that thinks dexter and Rhoden are out of the top 6 are high as fuck! 6-10 will be interesting, top 5 is highly predictable unless Ramy decides to get peeled.
    Well at least we know BMC is. You have a potty mouth

Quote Originally Posted by JUAN-DIESEL View Post
    My goal is top 10 at my first Olympia...he just stated his opinion like you have yours.. but your making it sound like these other guys outside the top 5 are not beatable this is bodybuilding and anything could happen, anyone could come out of shape or improve.. i feel that outside of the top 5 i can stand next to anyone and it will all come down to who brings it on that day!!
    Don't sweat it Juan, Wisconsin is best at judging MPD guys.

Quote Originally Posted by DerekRJohnson View Post
    Don't sweat it Juan, Wisconsin is best at judging MPD guys.
    Not at all.. me and Dave are cool..

Banned

-Phil
    -Kai
    -Wolf
    -Rhoden
    -Dexter

-Ramy
    -Roelly
    -Kuclo
    -Bonac
    -Martinez

If I was a betting man, this is how I would call it.

Not at all.. me and Dave are cool..
    I know, I just like picking on him. But I seriously do think you have the ability to crack the top 10 and I agree with you, people can come in off. Like you said, no matter what, it's your debut and it's the 50th anniversary!!!

Banned

I just hope you don't take me wrong! Top 10 in the ENTIRE WORLD is nothing to shake a stick at!!!! My opinions don't have anything to do with your merit as a bodybuilder, I'm just saying how fucking tough this years lineup is!!!! I think top 10 is VERY doable!!!!

Banned

Yeah, let's not fucking forget that dude is getting on the Olympia stage....that alone is something most of us can only ever dream of.