Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Pablo Ayala Zayas Interview after the IFBB Tampa Pro 2014

Default Pablo Ayala Zayas Interview after the IFBB Tampa Pro 2014

Beast Mode
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Sound is depressing.

MD Latino should hire pros to do their audio and video work..

this was crappy as fuck..
    IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

This guy seems to be one of the most ELUSIVE BB out there. Searches for his stats turns up nothing. No information about him is ever revealed. Every interview he has ever had NEVER is there talk of his stats, so no one knows his height, weight, measurements, eating habits NOTHING!

In this interview he is being interviewed by a reporter who is speaking to him in English, yet he is responding in Spanish. Pablo speaks CLEAR FLUENT ENGLISH, so why is he responding in SPANISH to questions asked of him in English, WHILE HE IS IN THE US?

Is he the RAMY of South America? I would say no...
    LIFE IS FOR LEARNING...LET THE FOOLS REMAIN STUPID

The interviewer is repeating the questions in Spanish, seemingly for Pablo's benefit. Are you sure he understands English? Watch it again and you'll clearly see that he is being asked the questions in Spanish. I only watched the first two questions, so if the language the questions were asked in after that point changes, then you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by HERCULES1X View Post
    This guy seems to be one of the most ELUSIVE BB out there. Searches for his stats turns up nothing. No information about him is ever revealed. Every interview he has ever had NEVER is there talk of his stats, so no one knows his height, weight, measurements, eating habits NOTHING!

In this interview he is being interviewed by a reporter who is speaking to him in English, yet he is responding in Spanish. Pablo speaks CLEAR FLUENT ENGLISH, so why is he responding in SPANISH to questions asked of him in English, WHILE HE IS IN THE US?

Is he the RAMY of South America? I would say no...
    I was 3 rows back. The guy is big as fuck(1st guy on left).. needs to refine and work on back and bring waist in.. if he comes condition, he can win or place high
    IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo