Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 893 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105505 ... LastLast

Thread: The Jason Genova Diaries

poor guy, i feel sorry for him. always seems to look more and more retarded...
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

Ron you seem to hate Jason, may I ask where the hate comes from? Yes he is delusional but he is also disabled, from what I see he causes no harm and gives entertainment to thousands. Can't you just be happy for him and what little fame he has gained?

I don't hate Jason at all. What I hate is the fact that he has sought out help and assistance to reach his goals, and many have answered that call and given him their time, expertise, and in some cases, even cash because they feel sorry for his poor financial situation. And he has taken all of that and pissed it away. You show him how to do an exercise correctly, he will do it once and then go right back to using shit form. You write out a diet for him, and he refuses to follow it. Not only that, he has zero appreciation for any of that. Jason actually expects people to 'help' him again and again, even though he squanders it all. I HATE to see someone do all this when there are plenty of sincere, humble guys out there who would jump at the chance of getting expert guidance and free supplements, and would actually work hard to show their gratitude. Jason does not work hard. He clowns around for the camera, yet insists his goal is to be an IFBB Pro.

Maybe if you had wasted your time and money, you would feel differently. Jason reminds me of drug addict who uses his friends and family for money, promising he will get sober - but keeps on being a junkie. In Jason's case, the drug is attention. It's all he really wants and all he really cares about.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Hey...can someone give me money....im not rich and id appreciate it more than Jason
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    Hey...can someone give me money....im not rich and id appreciate it more than Jason
    I'll send you some if you promise me to stop masturbation and marry a girl

Quote Originally Posted by M-g View Post
    I'll send you some if you promise me to stop masturbation and marry a girl
    marriage leads to masturbation brah

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool90 View Post
    marriage leads to masturbation brah
    No way ! if you're married you'll fuck everyday whenever YOU WANT, don't care about if she wants it or not. Never let slip the strong impulse of domination when living with a women and you'll never masturbate.

i was just joking anyways

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool90 View Post
    i was just joking anyways
    Yes we have to laugh here

image.jpgThat was his dinner last night
    Instagram: jtswole

heart attack right around the corner. he already went to the hospital a couple of times because of his skittle use frying his liver.

still not as much of a clown as Bostin Loyd...
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

Banned

At least Genova has an excuse and is having a great life for an autistic person

No way ! if you're married you'll fuck everyday whenever YOU WANT, don't care about if she wants it or not. Never let slip the strong impulse of domination when living with a women and you'll never masturbate.
    What country are you in again? In the USA, even married women can go to the police for 'marital rape.' Seriously.
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    What country are you in again? In the USA, even married women can go to the police for 'marital rape.' Seriously.
    I live in Morocco. LOL america used to say the communists want to break the family but I always knew, them, the capitalists are the one who's gonna break it badly. Now you're telling me there's marriage rape .. lol where's the american family you people used to be proud of and show to the whole word in movies, tv shows.. America doesn't want people to marry that's why they put these laws. They want you people to only have a work as your whole life, no wife, no childrens no cute moments between family. Life must be miserable in America.. I feel it.

Quote Originally Posted by JJT0407 View Post
    image.jpgThat was his dinner last night
    What did I say? You tell him he needs to cook chicken breasts, and he is too fucking lazy.

I live in Morocco. LOL america used to say the communists want to break the family but I always knew, them, the capitalists are the one who's gonna break it badly. Now you're telling me there's marriage rape .. lol where's the american family you people used to be proud of and show to the whole word in movies, tv shows.. America doesn't want people to marry that's why they put these laws. They want you people to only have a work as your whole life, no wife, no childrens no cute moments between family. Life must be miserable in America.. I feel it.
    Married 23 years with two great kids - I'm not miserable at all.

Page 5 of 893 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105505 ... LastLast