Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 780 of 780 FirstFirst ... 280680730770771772773774775776777778779780
Results 13,244 to 13,256 of 13256

Thread: The Jason Genova Diaries

It has never been confirmed that Jason is a case of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, but many have postulated as such.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post

My Son, who is adopted ,has Fetal Alcohol syndrome. Thank goodness he is a main stream school kid and gets straight A's but he does have many of the facial characteristic's of those pictures.

He is also Autistic, has seizures and ADHD but is a great athlete with ripped abs? I guess he and we just lucked out as far as making the bet of a bad situation.

I only know that I am not in any way qualified to diagnose Jason.

MD Online Editor

Swingslammer, you are a saint for adopting a disabled child. God bless you

MD Online Editor

Little Guy

Thin Upper Lip

His lips are enormous

MD Online Editor

Swingslammer, you are a saint for adopting a disabled child. God bless you

MD Online Editor
    We had already adopted his older Sister so we knew the mother was a drug user and drinker but we didn't know if it ha affected him or not when we brought him home from the hospital.
    He was just 4 pounds when he was born but since my Wife and I regularly worked in the NICU we thought that was big. He went through withdrawals for quite a while which led to some hellish nights.
    At 11 now though he is 93% of a great kid, he can throw a fit occasionally but I wouldn't trade him for BILLION dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by swingslammer View Post
    We had already adopted his older Sister so we knew the mother was a drug user and drinker but we didn't know if it ha affected him or not when we brought him home from the hospital.
    He was just 4 pounds when he was born but since my Wife and I regularly worked in the NICU we thought that was big. He went through withdrawals for quite a while which led to some hellish nights.
    At 11 now though he is 93% of a great kid, he can throw a fit occasionally but I wouldn't trade him for BILLION dollars.

Your post just made my day, Swingslammer. Good on you brother.

Super Moderator Daibhí O'Buadain's Avatar

Great story.
    Thanks for sharing it.

You are good guy. Not like that Ron Harris ...
    viciousV is my son by surprise adoption

You are not looking for praise, but fair play, u just did what u wanted to at the end of the day. But it is admirable on many levels. Nice one.

Muscle Head

780 pages on Jason Genova...

Pretty much sums up this shithole forum doesnt it

Page 780 of 780 FirstFirst ... 280680730770771772773774775776777778779780