Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dexter Jackson...Jeez! Can he take a second sandow?

Nobody

I really hope he does well. I've always been a huge fan of his physique, I personally find it much more aesthetically pleasing than Kay, Branch etc.

Quote Originally Posted by dave415 View Post
    Top 6 at best..

up against Phil, Kai, Wolf, Rhoden, & BIG RAMY..
    i thought you bragged abaout being in the game for a long time? And you are saying top 6 at BEST? AT BEST?REALLY?you got noe clue at all

Quote Originally Posted by dave415 View Post
    Top 6 at best..

up against Phil, Kai, Wolf, Rhoden, & BIG RAMY..
    THIS!!
    instagram: fit4payne_benthebuilder

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    i thought you bragged abaout being in the game for a long time? And you are saying top 6 at BEST? AT BEST?REALLY?you got noe clue at all
    i think wolf, rhoden, and dex are all interchangeable dependent upon condition. ramy is a wild card

Barbarian

Top 5 are all interchangable. Phil, Kai, Dex, Rhoden, Wolf. Phil wins unless he's off, which is very unlikely, yet possible. Rhoden with 4-5 more pounds of stage muscle is untouchable in my opinion - Aesthetic FREAK with off the chain legs. Just needs a couple pounds in the back. Wolf has the best V taper and FLS in the world. Kai looks.... he looks fucked to be honest, in the best way possible - cross-striated triceps at 6 weeks? WAT. His face is more sunken than it was at last year's O and his waist appears smaller, could just be they enhanced his lats and delts to look that way. Now Dexter, by far his best combination of size and hardness ever, hopefully he brings the trademark conditioning and he'll be no less than 3rd. Top 5 is going to be the most competitive at the O in a LONG time.

Quote Originally Posted by BATSMAN93 View Post
    Top 5 are all interchangable. Phil, Kai, Dex, Rhoden, Wolf. Phil wins unless he's off, which is very unlikely, yet possible. Rhoden with 4-5 more pounds of stage muscle is untouchable in my opinion - Aesthetic FREAK with off the chain legs. Just needs a couple pounds in the back. Wolf has the best V taper and FLS in the world. Kai looks.... he looks fucked to be honest, in the best way possible - cross-striated triceps at 6 weeks? WAT. His face is more sunken than it was at last year's O and his waist appears smaller, could just be they enhanced his lats and delts to look that way. Now Dexter, by far his best combination of size and hardness ever, hopefully he brings the trademark conditioning and he'll be no less than 3rd. Top 5 is going to be the most competitive at the O in a LONG time.
    since 2011 probably. that lineup was pretty crazy

What do you think he has done to add this new size? Lets be real I'm pretty sure he has tried most possible method be it food, peds etc...

LOL Dexter maybe has been 225 on stage, but a little off at the at weight.
    Imagine if he put this much effort into it when he was 10 years younger.

This is a former bantamweight amateur guy we are talking about here...He might have had the genetics for the shape and structure, but you dont gain that much muscle without a specific plan to get there
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    he will be around the same size as last year once he cuts down..so you make the call where that puts him.
    i'd like disagree, and say that he will more than likely come in around 5-10lbs heavier. crazy

even peter is observing added mass. hence the article

Quote Originally Posted by TooPowerful4u View Post
    Has the shape to hang w Heath. Does he have the size? Especially in legs? Guess we see. Dex at 250 would be enormous!
    Dex at 250= phil heath

Dex has beaten eveeyone in this line up at least twice including phil, beat ramy at the olympia last year !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by littleben View Post
    i think wolf, rhoden, and dex are all interchangeable dependent upon condition. ramy is a wild card
    I agree.

Dexter on stage at 235 spot on is equivalent to Phil at 260 -265. Will be interesting to see Dex next to Phil.

I LOVE DEX. Physiques and symmetry are the king way

Could win an arnold again for sure!! How many LBS gained?

Quote Originally Posted by VinnyN1026 View Post
    I LOVE DEX. Physiques and symmetry are the king way

Could win an arnold again for sure!! How many LBS gained?
    i didn't even think about that! he could break the record. can't think of somebody i'd like more to hold such a record.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast