Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Branch Warren Guest-Posing at the NPC Cajun Showdown 2014

Default Branch Warren Guest-Posing at the NPC Cajun Showdown 2014

Muscle Head

Looks better than last year in this prep... let's see in the show time. I am always expecting a great performance of Branch, but with all that injuries, since 2009, sadly, he didn't it.

Right side lacks so much compared to left. Really a mess. His chest is just awfull, not to mention his lats and quad.

It looks fatal.

Branch is done as a top tier pro. All the best to him.

It's like a repeat of Cutlers situation,the same thing is happening to him. I still think the judges will "top 10" him which shouldn't happen if everyone in the lineup is on , what with guys like De la Rosa, Martinez, Winklaar, Morel, Bonac ,Kuclo, Compton.You would expect him to be fighting for 14th,with all respect due to the guy.
    Last edited by Warthog; August 23rd, 2014 at 05:29 AM.

Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by Warthog View Post
    It's like a repeat of Cutlers situation,the same thing is happening to him. I still think the judges will "top 10" him which shouldn't happen if everyone in the lineup is on , what with guys like De la Rosa, Martinez, Winklaar, Morel, Bonac ,Kuclo, Compton.You would expect him to be fighting for 14th all credit due to the guy.
    In all seriousness, these guys are all better than Branch now.

Looks like a well built grandfather.
    Confirm what I already know

Looks pretty good to me. Of course his physique isn't as pretty as some of those mentioned above, but I think he can still beat them if he comes in 100%. Dude looked amazing when he was getting second place at the Olympia. People love to hate this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by jags93 View Post
    In all seriousness, these guys are all better than Branch now.
    100% agree.
    Cyberpump! - The Home of High Intensity Training (HIT) - http://www.cyberpump.com

Barf.

All you assholes saying crap about Branch, I want to see all your progress pics of your physiques please so we can compare! Or do you guys even lift?

Quote Originally Posted by JoshH View Post
    All you assholes saying crap about Branch, I want to see all your progress pics of your physiques please so we can compare! Or do you guys even lift?
    so a person has to lift and have a good physique to give their opinion about someone else's physique you sir are a retard god day

well, i'll give him the benefit of the doubt, and say that he's still bloated so his waist will come in. i'll do the same about having his head down in the back poses. hopefully the pics were taken before the pose was complete, because his right arm is over engaged in the rdb, and his head is down in both. he should know better than that. makes those poses look terrible. his chest is one of the thickest in the ifbb though so that chest comment didn't make much sense
    instagram: fit4payne_benthebuilder

Quote Originally Posted by heavyeagle View Post
    so a person has to lift and have a good physique to give their opinion about someone else's physique you sir are a retard god day
    i don't know about being retarded, but i know it doesn't take a chef to be the judge of a good meal
    instagram: fit4payne_benthebuilder

Banned

We are assholes, because we as a collective think he looks worse every year? He looks older and older each time he steps on stage, and its not going to get better. Branch isn't progressing hes regressing.

Branch looks like shit. Nothing you say will change that. People's progress pics make no difference in Branch's disgusting mound of broken muscles.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast